Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Nude Photography

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default Nude Photography

    dun think is illegalise here...
    aniwae.. anithing to look out for?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Originally posted by RuthBaby
    dun think is illegalise here...
    aniwae.. anithing to look out for?
    Hard to find model who do that...
    Canon Lover :)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Originally posted by RuthBaby
    dun think is illegalise here...
    aniwae.. anithing to look out for?
    U been here to take a look b4?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default Re: Re: Nude Photography

    Originally posted by Klause


    Hard to find model who do that...
    i mean... in future... before pregnant.. i wan to take a few shots...

    still tonning up my body

    or maybe another shot like demmi more?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default Re: Re: Re: Nude Photography

    Originally posted by RuthBaby

    i mean... in future... before pregnant.. i wan to take a few shots...

    still tonning up my body

    or maybe another shot like demmi more?
    U mean u gonna try get pregnant soon?????

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Originally posted by RuthBaby
    dun think is illegalise here...
    aniwae.. anithing to look out for?
    Think most of us have a few nude pix taken when we're babies....

  7. #7
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi, just edited xdivider's post.

    Even though to some nudity is considered as a form of art, given that Clubsnap is hosted in Singapore, we have to abide the regulations here. Please refrain posting images or urls of such nature here...quoted from a very learned man that I know @ Clubsnap

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Hi, just edited xdivider's post.

    Even though to some nudity is considered as a form of art, given that Clubsnap is hosted in Singapore, we have to abide the regulations here. Please refrain posting images or urls of such nature here...quoted from a very learned man that I know @ Clubsnap
    Paiseh, saw that link juz now when i was browsing photo.net. Din noe it is not allowed

  9. #9

    Default

    even a link is not allowed ? wah... do draconian.....
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    I tot link ok wat... cannot meh?
    Canon Lover :)

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    even a link is not allowed ? wah... do draconian.....
    *yawn* Tell that to the SBA people....

  12. #12

    Default

    Just to clear everyone's doubt. I won't want to waste anyone time by going into those regulations/guidelines set by SBA.

    The answer is links arent allowed. Even though we may not own/store the materials, SBA can advise us to close down the site. And I am sure all the Clubsnap supporters here wont want that to happen.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by Jason Ho
    Just to clear everyone's doubt. I won't want to waste anyone time by going into those regulations/guidelines set by SBA.

    The answer is links arent allowed. Even though we may not own/store the materials, SBA can advise us to close down the site. And I am sure all the Clubsnap supporters here wont want that to happen.
    Hush guys, we're being watched......

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Do SBA regulations say anything about linking to a website, one with no pictures but with links to such pictures?

    Fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography.

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Hush guys, we're being watched......
    the 3rd kind u men???

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh
    Do SBA regulations say anything about linking to a website, one with no pictures but with links to such pictures?
    If you going to ask SBA for permission to post such links, what do you think the answer will be.

    Fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography.
    Yup and thats why SBA doesn't care if its artistic or porno. As long as its nude, its not allowed.

    I think we arent here to discuss what & why regarding SBA regulation. I will appreciate if everyone can understand whatever has been done is for the good of this community site. Thanks!

  17. #17

    Default

    Brother, no need to ask SBA,

    just do the next best thing, read what is on their website

    http://www.sba.gov.sg/sba/i_codenpractice.jsp

    here I note down the 2 reason why nude links, and maybe even nude photos are allowed.


    2) In considering what is prohibited material, the following factors should be taken into account:

    a) whether the material depicts nudity or genitalia in a manner calculated to titillate;

    3) A further consideration is whether the material has intrinsic medical, scientific, artistic or educational value.
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  18. #18

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    Brother, no need to ask SBA,

    just do the next best thing, read what is on their website

    http://www.sba.gov.sg/sba/i_codenpractice.jsp

    here I note down the 2 reason why nude links, and maybe even nude photos are allowed.


    2) In considering what is prohibited material, the following factors should be taken into account:

    a) whether the material depicts nudity or genitalia in a manner calculated to titillate;

    3) A further consideration is whether the material has intrinsic medical, scientific, artistic or educational value.
    So if SBA is going to ask for any explanation/justification on any links or photos, can our dear rueyloon be our representative to do the explanation?

    As mentioned earlier, its a very fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography. Whos going to decide if the pic/link is artistic or porno?

    I hope I have made my points clear as to why our decision is made in this way. I sincerely appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation in this issue. Thanks!

    PS : I am closing this thread since the discussion has taken a different path from the original topic. RuthBaby, apologise for locking up your thread, please feel free to start another new thread if necessary.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •