Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1011

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

  1. #701
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Er...model? haha
    And I tot only 3 year old kids like Barney....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #702
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    And I tot only 3 year old kids like Barney....
    If u like Barney,will u admit?

    I don't know what to have for dinner.

  3. #703
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    If u like Barney,will u admit?

    I don't know what to have for dinner.
    You got a point....

    BUT I so hate the character... haiz....

    go have sushi... u need a place, ask.... I'll reccomend you a GOOD place
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #704
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You got a point....

    BUT I so hate the character... haiz....

    go have sushi... u need a place, ask.... I'll reccomend you a GOOD place
    mmmmmm sushi? Where where?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  5. #705
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You got a point....

    BUT I so hate the character... haiz....

    go have sushi... u need a place, ask.... I'll reccomend you a GOOD place
    i want something within reach today....

    1) Botak Jones Fish n Chips

    2) Fried Fish noodles

    3) Hor fun

    4) Oreo biscuits

    Anyway,where do u recommend for sushi?

  6. #706

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    BARNEYSAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  7. #707
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    i want something within reach today....

    1) Botak Jones Fish n Chips

    2) Fried Fish noodles

    3) Hor fun

    4) Oreo biscuits

    Anyway,where do u recommend for sushi?
    Botak Jones then
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  8. #708
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    mmmmmm sushi? Where where?
    Sushi Jiro. East Coast Near the Cheesecake side, where Siglap Shopping Centre is....

    Lovely cozy place....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #709
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Botak Jones then
    Eh i have been settling my dinner at botak's for the past few nights.

    Tues : cajun chicken

    Wed : Fish n chips

    Thurs : Fish n chips

  10. #710
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Botak Jones then
    Yeah... I'll reccomend Botak Jones too....

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #711
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sushi Jiro. East Coast Near the Cheesecake side, where Siglap Shopping Centre is....

    Lovely cozy place....
    Conveyor's belt or ur food will be served?

  12. #712
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sushi Jiro. East Coast Near the Cheesecake side, where Siglap Centre is....

    Lovely cozy place....
    695 East Coast Road
    Frankel Estate

    Food is served.... the chef is a Japanese guy who married a Singapore girl....

    all ingredients imported from Japan... right down to his freshly grated wasabi....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #713
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Food review

    Well.... I go there for the dobin-mushi and maguro sashimi....

    Love the sake there too.....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #714
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    695 East Coast Road
    Frankel Estate

    Food is served.... the chef is a Japanese guy who married a Singapore girl....

    all ingredients imported from Japan... right down to his freshly grated wasabi....
    Ok,i know where frankel estate is. Will try it out one day. Thanks!

  15. #715
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Ok,i know where frankel estate is. Will try it out one day. Thanks!
    be warned... it's not cheap. For more cost-effectiveness, go for the lunch sets. More economical.

    Dinners can go up... I had a dinner with my GF which ran to about $150...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #716

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    be warned... it's not cheap. For more cost-effectiveness, go for the lunch sets. More economical.

    Dinners can go up... I had a dinner with my GF which ran to about $150...
    ooooh food... makes me hungry


    GUTEN TAG PEOPLE!!!!

  17. #717
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    be warned... it's not cheap. For more cost-effectiveness, go for the lunch sets. More economical.

    Dinners can go up... I had a dinner with my GF which ran to about $150...
    Ok, sure. Will bring my elder sis + parents along n let her pay.

    Eh ask u a question.....do u think i should ask a non photog friend of mine to help me buy a lens in HK since she is returning to SG for hols.

  18. #718

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Ok, sure. Will bring my elder sis + parents along n let her pay.

    Eh ask u a question.....do u think i should ask a non photog friend of mine to help me buy lens in HK for me since she is returning to SG for hols.
    waaaaah.... can bring me along to eat?


    i'm going to get my non photog friend to help me buy as well. research where to buy and the price, so your friend won't buy the wrong stuff at the wrong prices.

  19. #719
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ooooh food... makes me hungry


    GUTEN TAG PEOPLE!!!!
    Is that german? Je ne parle pas l'allemand. Parlez vous francais?

  20. #720
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - VII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Ok, sure. Will bring my elder sis + parents along n let her pay.

    Eh ask u a question.....do u think i should ask a non photog friend of mine to help me buy a lens in HK since she is returning to SG for hols.
    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    waaaaah.... can bring me along to eat?


    i'm going to get my non photog friend to help me buy as well. research where to buy and the price, so your friend won't buy the wrong stuff at the wrong prices.
    Yeah... make sure u research the location and how much you're prepared to pay... TOPS... else may be easily chopped...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •