This time I have got 2 tix for NPD Parade. The last time I attended one was like in 1987 when I was sec 2!!
As I do not want to have unnecessary trouble, I have some questions to consult you all:
1. My wife and I would like to go together, but can my 2yr 3months old boy admit without tix?
2. Is tripod allowed?
3. Is a camera bag with other accessory, like extra lens and flash allowed?
4 What other photography equipment is not allowed?
5. Is baby pram (light duty type) allowed?
6. What time must be seated?
7. What lens is good? I am a nikon user and I have 50 f.18, 18-135, 18-55. I am thinking of renting an ultra wide...wondering if the tokina 11-16 f2.8 available for rent or not...if you know where to rent, please let me know. If not might be renting a Sigma 10-20.
8. Is a 18-135 f3.5-f5.6 good enough for the lighting condition there? If not I might have to rent a tele zoom with f2.8....
So sorry for the string of question....newbie in attending NDP Parade lah.