Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1016

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - VI

  1. #521

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Do take some videos for us....
    i charge videographer fee. and equipment depreciation. among other things. hmph. i don't TFT (take for tape, we using old cameller)

    aaaanyway i'm off! time to call cab and go home!

    bai bai buy buy buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy bye.
    Last edited by vonlichenstein; 7th August 2008 at 10:04 PM.

  2. #522

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i charge videographer fee. and equipment depreciation. among other things. hmph. i don't TFT (take for tape, we using old cameller)

    aaaanyway i'm off! time to call cab and go home!

    bai bai buy buy buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy bye.
    arent u coming to find me?

    hire u cheaper leh. hire me need more big lights for dramatic lighting. but good cinematography guaranteed!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  3. #523

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    hmmm, interesting.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #524
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    I'll use the gahmen recorded footage...

    FOC.. and will be aired on TV somemore...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #525
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    IM HOME
    passed the dvd to my friend at last!
    got paid with famous amos!!!!
    is dm doin a special tfcd this time for us on sunday?
    woot i look forward to it lololol

  6. #526
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    IM HOME
    passed the dvd to my friend at last!
    got paid with famous amos!!!!
    is dm doin a special tfcd this time for us on sunday?
    woot i look forward to it lololol
    So.... u have not answered me...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #527
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    So.... u have not answered me...
    oh the dvd thing issit?
    aiyah its just pictures la... i was the photog for my classmates 21st birthday...

  8. #528
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oh the dvd thing issit?
    aiyah its just pictures la... i was the photog for my classmates 21st birthday...
    No... about my guess... was I right
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #529

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    o hai
    backback
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #530
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    o hai
    backback

    O HAI!!!

    z

  11. #531
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    No... about my guess... was I right
    ah sorry which guess?
    can tell me ur guess again very tiring to crawl thru the entire thread to find that guess.....

  12. #532
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ah sorry which guess?
    can tell me ur guess again very tiring to crawl thru the entire thread to find that guess.....
    I was guessing you wore black....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #533

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    quick question from someone new to this. how does this thread work exactly?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #534
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    WHAT reputation and Dignity?
    after some digging.....i found this.....
    HOY!!!








    I PROTEST!








    okay maybe not much good reputation left......
















    BUT I STILL 'AVE MY DIGNITY!!!

  15. #535
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    quick question from someone new to this. how does this thread work exactly?
    You're supposed to expose yourself to the group here... so tat in future when you're out on the streets, you'd be recognised....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #536
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I was guessing you wore black....
    ouhhhhhhhhh........
    yes i wore black zac haha..... i always wear black.... or brown...
    or more black.......








    black
    is
    s l i m m i n g

  17. #537
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You're supposed to expose yourself to the group here... so tat in future when you're out on the streets, you'd be recognised....
    im the proud soddin founder of this thread! ;P

  18. #538

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You're supposed to expose yourself to the group here... so tat in future when you're out on the streets, you'd be recognised....
    ah alright. thanks.

    actually someone here here already knows how i look like already.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #539

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ouhhhhhhhhh........
    yes i wore black zac haha..... i always wear black.... or brown...
    or more black.......








    black
    is
    s l i m m i n g
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  20. #540
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - VI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ouhhhhhhhhh........
    yes i wore black zac haha..... i always wear black.... or brown...
    or more black.......








    black
    is
    s l i m m i n g
    Ok... so I was right...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •