Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 986

Thread: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

  1. #661
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    system so kelong ?
    yup. confirm. read in the forum.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #662
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    wow... both just came back from a high scoring match lei...6-0 and 6-2
    AMBF tyko one la.


    let slumberpool teach them a lesson.

    if slumberpool buang, royale ace go.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #663
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yup. confirm. read in the forum.
    Wah ..like dat oso can arh no fun liao lah... next season cannot buang 100% liao!

  4. #664
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    anyone knows
    the referee S2 H:5

    means what ar?
    S is skill
    H?

  5. #665
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    AMBF tyko one la.


    let slumberpool teach them a lesson.

    if slumberpool buang, royale ace go.
    Flush them down the bowl!

  6. #666
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    anyone knows
    the referee S2 H:5

    means what ar?
    S is skill
    H?
    i think its Honest. HAHA

  7. #667
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wah ..like dat oso can arh no fun liao lah... next season cannot buang 100% liao!
    2nd season got some changes... can't remember what though but the gameplay got some change.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #668
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    anyone knows
    the referee S2 H:5

    means what ar?
    S is skill
    H?
    ...

    S = Skill

    H = Hard


    meaning how good he is on the bed n how hard. for trannies.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #669
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    anyone knows
    the referee S2 H:5

    means what ar?
    S is skill
    H?
    alamak u another 1 nvr read rules.


    the higher the S, the better the ref is at refereeing.

    the higher the H, the more fierce he is and will gif out yellow n red more easily.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #670
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ...

    S = Skill

    H = Hard


    meaning how good he is on the bed n how hard. for trannies.
    hehe liddat ar....hmm
    then i will go in hard on Black magic

  11. #671
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hehe liddat ar....hmm
    then i will go in hard on Black magic
    hardcore.

  12. #672
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    2nd season got some changes... can't remember what though but the gameplay got some change.
    Huh ... what changes?

    Do we get bonus for sticking with the same sponsor?

  13. #673
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alamak u another 1 nvr read rules.


    the higher the S, the better the ref is at refereeing.

    the higher the H, the more fierce he is and will gif out yellow n red more easily.
    S-skill

    H-Harsh?

  14. #674
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    S-skill

    H-Harsh?
    S = Skillful
    H = Horny.

  15. #675

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alamak u another 1 nvr read rules.


    the higher the S, the better the ref is at refereeing.

    the higher the H, the more fierce he is and will gif out yellow n red more easily.
    i think better organise speckopisession to explain the rules and also to molest the tranny and JAV players.

  16. #676
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    just saw this in the rules:

    "Statements that are found to be just nonsense and only written to get the extra money can result in between 10 to 30 penalty points deducted from your Xpert rating."


    What points are they talking about!

  17. #677

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    hardcore.
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    S-skill

    H-Harsh?
    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    S = Skillful
    H = Horny.


  18. #678
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    hardcore.
    but........but............they like it hard

  19. #679
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    but........but............they like it hard
    found it here:

    "As well as the name of the referee you see his/her S- and H- values where the S-value represents his/her skill level and the H-value how hard he/she is. It is not easy to try to cheat when the referee is highly skilled and such referees are also better at judging offsides than those less skilled. If a referee has a high H-value it means he/she is very strict and will not tolerate the slightest offence."

  20. #680

    Default Re: Xpert 11 - new season on 24th Aug, needs new players!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    found it here:

    "As well as the name of the referee you see his/her S- and H- values where the S-value represents his/her skill level and the H-value how hard he/she is. It is not easy to try to cheat when the referee is highly skilled and such referees are also better at judging offsides than those less skilled. If a referee has a high H-value it means he/she is very strict and will not tolerate the slightest offence."
    better check my match ref.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •