Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 88

Thread: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    1 more week and is the new EPL season again,who will win this season?Chelsea look good with the new management & midfield.Big-spender Tottenham had throw in millions to re-build their team unders Ramos,and this'll continue still.Will Hull,Stoke,Wigan,Sunderland,West Brom stand a chance..

    Do you think you are a Supporter or Fanatic toward your favorite team,what's the difference between these two words?
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    The usual 4 will be running on par. Dark horses are those who spent big, depending on whether they could last the whole season, like Man city..fizzled out in the end.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  3. #3
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    It would be interesting to see how chelsea do under scolari and ramos nw has the whole season for him instead of coming in halfway like last season, bt den again i am a man utd fan so.....MAN UTD all the way!!!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    The usual 4 will be running on par. Dark horses are those who spent big, depending on whether they could last the whole season, like Man city..fizzled out in the end.
    Cos they got the wrong person in-charge last season...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    It would be interesting to see how chelsea do under scolari and ramos nw has the whole season for him instead of coming in halfway like last season, bt den again i am a man utd fan so.....MAN UTD all the way!!!
    "Theater Of Dreams" fanatic huh.. So what do you think about your 1st game with the Toony next sunday.I'm waiting to see how the new spurs team perform under Ramos.Cos during first season with Sevilla,he won the UEFA Cup in the final against Middlesbrough where his side won 40, and also winning the UEFA Super Cup.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  6. #6
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    "Theater Of Dreams" fanatic huh.. So what do you think about your 1st game with the Toony next sunday.I'm waiting to see how the new spurs team perform under Ramos.Cos during first season with Sevilla,he won the UEFA Cup in the final against Middlesbrough where his side won 40, and also winning the UEFA Super Cup.
    Hmm man utd usually start the season slow lei....plus ronaldo seems to be in 2 minds abt where he shld play next season even though fergie is admanant tat ronaldo will stay.. Bt i still say man utd will be able to get a gd result

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Hmm man utd usually start the season slow lei....plus ronaldo seems to be in 2 minds abt where he shld play next season even though fergie is admanant tat ronaldo will stay.. Bt i still say man utd will be able to get a gd result
    Ronaldo also thinking of what kind of movie he like to act in hollywood..
    Who's your fav players? Like giggs style of play & his character,very down to earth person.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Man Utd all the way.

  9. #9
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Man Utd all the way.
    AGREED!!!

  10. #10
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Ronaldo also thinking of what kind of movie he like to act in hollywood..
    Who's your fav players? Like giggs style of play & his character,very down to earth person.
    Lol giggs is gd bt i feel he didn`t play so well last season, maybe age catching up wif him? I like rooney, robust, bulldog style.....pity abt his finishing though he could score lots more if he improves his finishing

  11. #11

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    AGREED!!!
    Gd morning 81 bro. Glad to see another Man Utd fan here.

  12. #12
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Who else but KING OF EUROPE!!! GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U, GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U,GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U,GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U!

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Ohhhhh dear,so many Man-united fanatics here...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Man Utd all the way.
    But i saw you appears in the KOP thread.. You one leg step on two boats huh..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    But i saw you appears in the KOP thread.. You one leg step on two boats huh..
    No leh, go pool thread kp more fun.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Ohhhhh dear,so many Man-united fanatics here...
    you helped them start a pro-manu thread.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  17. #17
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Ohhhhh dear,so many Man-united fanatics here...
    + 1

    In my opinion, with most of their player maturing....Man-U is still the team in the prime contention followed by Chelsea and Liverpool....Tottenham stands an outside chance to be top 4 but so is Arsenal and Portmouth
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 7th August 2008 at 01:55 PM.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    you helped them start a pro-manu thread.
    不好意思,it's against my Principles..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    + 1

    In my opinion, with most of their player maturing....Man-U is still the team in the prime contention followed by Chelsea and Liverpool....Tottenham stands an outside chance to be top 4 but so is Arsenal and Portmouth
    Do you know why Man-united is still the team???That's b'cos AIG.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  20. #20
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Do you know why Man-united is still the team???That's b'cos AIG.
    So wat do u tink of liverpool`s chances this season?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •