Shop@REDCROSS Bazaar on 31 August 2008
Get fantastic buys at the Shop@REDCROSS+ bazaar! With new and quality used items at rock-bottom prices, there’s sure to be something for everyone, so be there early!
All proceeds will go towards the local humanitarian work of the Singapore Red Cross. Call 6336 0269 for more details or log on to www.redcross.org.sg for more information.
Event: Shop@REDCROSS+ Bazaar
Date: 31 August 2008, Sunday
Time: 10am – 3pm
Venue: 62 Jalan Khairuddin (off Opera Estate, close to Bedok MRT Station)
More information about SHOP@REDCROSS:
Where is Shop@REDCROSS?
We are located at 62 Jalan Khairuddin (Opera Estate), Singapore 455752 at the Red Cross Training Campsite.
What can I buy at Shop@REDCROSS1?
There will be new bed linen, household items, apparel, electrical items, CDs, furniture and so much more! Quality used items will also be available at giveaway prices!
Where will proceeds from the sale of items be used?
Proceeds from the sale will be used to support Singapore Red Cross’ local humanitarian services such as the:
* Red Cross Home for the Disabled provides long-term residential and respite care services to individuals who are severely disabled with multiple disabilities.
* Red Cross Hostel for Physically Handicapped Workers gives subsidised accommodation and transportation for handicapped working adults.
* Red Cross Blood Donor Recruitment Programme recruits and manages blood donors to meet national blood needs.
* Red Cross Ambulance Service provides non-emergency ambulance service for the needy and elderly.
* Together with service partners, volunteers and staff participate in national Disaster Preparedness exercises and programmes for local and regional capacity building.
* Red Cross Training Centre conducts First Aid and CPR training for companies, groups and individuals.
* Adult Volunteer Division provides First Aid coverage at community and national events.
* Red Cross Humanitarian Network in post-secondary institutions offers youths meaningful avenues to contribute towards our humanitarian causes locally and internationally.
* Red Cross Youth movement promotes humanitarian values and services in schools.
How can I help?
You can help Singapore Red Cross by purchasing items from the store and also publicising it to your friends! Download an e-flyer which you can send to your friends (on the bottom of the page). In addition, you can also donate items that are in good working order to the store. Ring us at (+65) 6336 0269 for more information.
The E-Flyer is available here in PDF format:
Even if you have nothing to donate, you can contribute by coming down on the 31st of August to purchase many items at rock bottom prices!
Hope to see some of you there! And do feel free to message me if you have any more questions!