Thread: Graduation Photo Studio Recommendation??

Default Graduation Photo Studio Recommendation??

Hello ppl,
    Any recommendation on which studio in singapore offers a reasonable package for graduation studio photo shots??

Thanks

Haha.

Ask Wolfie, if you want a good opinion.

As for my experience...
    I once went to this studio in Katong.
    The photographer and lady boss of the studio was really nice and I quite liked the pictures she took.
    If you're were a CJ student, even better. Because her son was from CJ and she gives special discounts to CJ students. That was according to the last time I went over.

The problem now is... I forgot the address and lost the name card. The name of the studio is Studio Superfine. And it's also a bridal studio.

If you want, I could show you my pictures.. I guess...

There is one along boat Quay. On the end near to the bridge. It located on the 2nd floor beside coffee beans (or is it star buck?). Anyway they charge by the size of the photos you want and let you choose 1 from the about 10 shots taken. Best part is they had almost all the popular University grown and hood. So don't need to rent the grown or taken on the actural day.

When u go back to school to collect your gown, they will give u a booklet or 2 where some studios have advertised in it. In fact, I think they will mail you at least one photography studios booklet within this or next month. The prices will be there. If not, just call them up to enquire about the prices. If you want to see the quality and have time to do so, make a trip down to their studio and see the quality of their photos b4 making a decision. Some cheap packages are so awful.

Default Re: Graduation Photo Studio Recommendation??

Originally posted by darkgsg
    Hello ppl,
    Any recommendation on which studio in singapore offers a reasonable package for graduation studio photo shots??

Thanks
    SERANGOON BROADWAY.

Default hmmm

can try SERANGOON BROADWAY.

i hereby declare that I, sadness aka RUHWA, has no association or of sorts with the above mentioned, Serangoon Broadway.

heh heh...
    ya la, on a not so serious note... u can and ask them for a price.

SERANGOON BROADWAY

maybe u can try Funan Broadway/ French Studio/ the studio at Sims Ave (forgot the name).

Default hmmmm2

Originally posted by innovas1
    maybe u can try Funan Broadway/ French Studio/ the studio at Sims Ave (forgot the name).
    Funan Broadway?

anyway, try asking around for the best price.
    look at their portfolios too.

actually, it is "Broadway", located at Funan, the IT mall. It charges by the individual piece. Quite Expensive though.

Originally posted by Cursor
    There is one along boat Quay. On the end near to the bridge. It located on the 2nd floor beside coffee beans (or is it star buck?). Anyway they charge by the size of the photos you want and let you choose 1 from the about 10 shots taken. Best part is they had almost all the popular University grown and hood. So don't need to rent the grown or taken on the actural day.
    Gloria

Originally posted by RuthBaby
    Gloria
    Yep! I too recommend them. It is just above the pub near the "Big Bowl of Congee", next to Coffee Bean. Closed on Monday or Wednesday. I've gone back to them to take Passport/IC photo for all the application forms/card photo etc.

Originally posted by Watcher
    Yep! I too recommend them. It is just above the pub near the "Big Bowl of Congee", next to Coffee Bean. Closed on Monday or Wednesday. I've gone back to them to take Passport/IC photo for all the application forms/card photo etc.
    Gloria. me three.

Originally posted by Poledra
    Haha.

Ask Wolfie, if you want a good opinion.

As for my experience...
    I once went to this studio in Katong.
    The photographer and lady boss of the studio was really nice and I quite liked the pictures she took.
    If you're were a CJ student, even better. Because her son was from CJ and she gives special discounts to CJ students. That was according to the last time I went over.

The problem now is... I forgot the address and lost the name card. The name of the studio is Studio Superfine. And it's also a bridal studio.

If you want, I could show you my pictures.. I guess...

haa.... ic .... actually I'm asking everyones opinion for my friend as his gf is graduating from SIM in August ....

Thanks !

Default Re: hmmm

Originally posted by sadness
    can try SERANGOON BROADWAY.

i hereby declare that I, sadness aka RUHWA, has no association or of sorts with the above mentioned, Serangoon Broadway.

heh heh...
    ya la, on a not so serious note... u can and ask them for a price.

SERANGOON BROADWAY
    Yup.. point noted!

Originally posted by berryhappy
    Gloria. me three.
    Wow.... thanks for everyone that reply to my queries ... Really appreciated everyone's recommendation and suggestions!