Thread: Darul Ghufran Mosque's Open House

Default Darul Ghufran Mosque's Open House

Hi all,

Here's a photographic opportunity for you guys and gals.

There will be an open house in Darul Ghufran Mosque (the one in Tampines) this coming Sunday, 20th July 2003. There'll be activities like calligraphy art demonstration, a mini bazaar of books and food and more food. Time is from 9:30pm - 6:00pm.

Apart from that, there'll be a public voting from 10am-1pm of the finalists for the Mosque Photography Competition. *im also one of the finalists. *

I'll be there....and will be photographing the event. If you need any assistance, do pm me. Thx.

Default Re: Darul Ghufran Mosque's Open House

Originally posted by isomers007
    Hi all,

Here's a photographic opportunity for you guys and gals.

There will be an open house in Darul Ghufran Mosque (the one in Tampines) this coming Sunday, 20th July 2003. There'll be activities like calligraphy art demonstration, a mini bazaar of books and food and more food. Time is from 9:30pm - 6:00pm.

Apart from that, there'll be a public voting from 10am-1pm of the finalists for the Mosque Photography Competition. *im also one of the finalists. *

I'll be there....and will be photographing the event. If you need any assistance, do pm me. Thx.
    :

Default Wah!!!!!!

SUre Win One!!!!!!!!!!!

Win oreadi Must Blanja!!!!