View Poll Results: When you see a stray post in a forum...

27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Move on, let the moderators move the message and send the person a PM stating why.

8 29.63%
  • Of coz I must make some noise, how can these people anyhow post messages?!?!?

4 14.81%
  • Oh, I don't know that your message must be relevant to the forum.

1 3.70%
  • Why care? Even your poll is considered KAYPOH, move on!

14 51.85%

Thread: You can vote on this one for sure!

Default You can vote on this one for sure!

Ok some people may have posted messages for sale (non photographic related) in the Buy-Sell forum.

They maybe unaware, can't penalise.

Some people will just go around and tell em: "I tot this forum for photographic related...."

Hmm.. do you think they should just shut up and let the moderators move it quietly and let the moderators pen the person a PM citing why the message was move?

I just thought some people damm KAYPO... (like me, hehehe)

haha .. i dun even care abt those non-photo thread under buy n sell forum though .... let the moderators move them somewhere else before i click on tat thread ~~

Last edited by innovas1; 18th July 2003 at 03:42 PM.

Beside every post there is a link "Report this post to a moderator". Everyone can make use of this to report violating posts ot threads. That is the best way to ensure prompt action from the moderators.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

NO! The best way is to call the mods and tell them, at 62353535...

"Hello, can i have a hawaiian with extra toppings, when waiting for the mods?"

* togu giggles...