Thread: Singapore roads on the sea

Default Singapore roads on the sea

Won't that be cool?

Default Re: Singapore roads on the sea

You do notice the three golf courses of Changi, SAFRA and Tanah Merah are also IN THE WATER as it stand in your map right? heheheheheh...

And you want to give Transport Authority a new avenue to charge you more money for high maintenance cost for building and maintenaning those road bridges in salt water? heheheheh....

Funny you did this but when I was playing Sim City 3...I was building road on an island city and was concern about accessibility and pollution so I en ded up building majority of the highway road off the island ...around the island heheh...

We need to build a road link to Pedra Branca, reclaim the place to make it big enough to hold a shopping centre with cineplex.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    We need to build a road link to Pedra Branca, reclaim the place to make it big enough to hold a shopping centre with cineplex.
    HAHAHAHA

then we have PBE...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Funny you did this but when I was playing Sim City 3...I was building road on an island city and was concern about accessibility and pollution so I en ded up building majority of the highway road off the island ...around the island heheh...
    those roads good for sightseeing, oso good for marathon. so out &open cannot run shortcuts!

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    those roads good for sightseeing, oso good for marathon. so out &open cannot run shortcuts!
    wah that one die man....can not hide in the bush as only do one round. you either run walk or swim heheh.

Also kill bumboat business...all those who pay to take bumboat out to sea to do deep sea fishing...they just drive out to the deeper part of the sea along the road and then fish over the side heheheh....

All effect of global warming
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    All effect of global warming
    "Natural" Global Warming.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wah that one die man....can not hide in the bush as only do one round. you either run walk or swim heheh.

Also kill bumboat business...all those who pay to take bumboat out to sea to do deep sea fishing...they just drive out to the deeper part of the sea along the road and then fish over the side heheheh....
    that wan is triathelon le? wah, so terok wan, after swimming still need to climb rope to elevated road- imagine Shears Bridge height!

dun have bush den less maintainance le mah. the road can some parts be elevated so small & medium boats still can go under it, elevated road then got nicer views. nothing to do take turn drive & shoot go round island.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    that wan is triathelon le? wah, so terok wan, after swimming still need to climb rope to elevated road- imagine Shears Bridge height!

dun have bush den less maintainance le mah. the road can some parts be elevated so small & medium boats still can go under it, elevated road then got nicer views. nothing to do take turn drive & shoot go round island.
    Ya...ERP infested too heheheh