Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1001

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

  1. #81
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa tonight u got big game. AHW leh!!


    i hope u 2 draw so tat i can secure my 6th place.
    Hopefully secure 3pts but they got 5 skill 7 players lei!

  2. #82
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Hopefully secure 3pts but they got 5 skill 7 players lei!
    wa lau eh!!!!!

    5 skill 7!!! u go hk holiday beta la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #83
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau eh!!!!!

    5 skill 7!!! u go hk holiday beta la.
    Wan to go oso cannot no $$$!

  4. #84
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wan to go oso cannot no $$$!
    jus like me like tat.

    poor man.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #85
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    jus like me like tat.

    poor man.
    Esp after my skill 7 go into reitrement will be much much more poorer!

  6. #86
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Esp after my skill 7 go into reitrement will be much much more poorer!
    Dont worry, u still hold the 1st record of signing the 1st skill8 player.

  7. #87
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Dont worry, u still hold the 1st record of signing the 1st skill8 player.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  8. #88
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Esp after my skill 7 go into reitrement will be much much more poorer!
    u most sad.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #89
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Dont worry, u still hold the 1st record of signing the 1st skill8 player.
    zai. 34 yr old.


    still no retire. power.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #90
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    zai. 34 yr old.


    still no retire. power.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #91
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    RAFA FRUSTRATION AS LETO PERMIT DENIED

    Rafa Benitez has spoken of his disappointment after Sebastian Leto was refused a work permit to play in England next season.
    The Argentine winger is now set for a loan move after the Department of Work and Pensions refused Liverpool's application.

    Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I am disappointed and it was a surprise because this is a player who has played in the Champions League and been in the Argentina squad for the Olympic Games. You have managers talking about how good he is, so I think the system needs to change.

    "Now we have to look for a solution, maybe find a team for him on loan, but we have maybe eight or 10 teams in Spain, Italy and Greece asking about him. When you have eight or 10 teams asking about a player and he's not playing, it means that he is good.

    "But maybe there is another vision of football."

    Despite the decision, Benitez is confident fans will see the 21-year-old in a Liverpool shirt again.

    "He has a long contract, and I think he can impress and next year will be a different situation," said the Anfield boss.

    "Hopefully in the future, if he's playing in the Champions League, maybe someone will say, 'Oh, we made a mistake'.

    "At the end of the day, we are talking about the future of a player and I don't think that is fair."

  12. #92

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    our 1st convert winger from striker leh. Not easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    besides being a star striker and a tricky winger, dirty kite is oso training to be a rightback, centerback, anchorman, fox-in-the-box, sweeper, playmaker and GK.


    he is the best utility player ever in the whole wide world.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    also he got the best reliable engine in the world. Run non-stop for 90min.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    definitely world class greyhound.


    you guys left out the most important role and position: WORLD Class rugby player

  13. #93

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    RAFA FRUSTRATION AS LETO PERMIT DENIED

    Rafa Benitez has spoken of his disappointment after Sebastian Leto was refused a work permit to play in England next season.
    The Argentine winger is now set for a loan move after the Department of Work and Pensions refused Liverpool's application.

    Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I am disappointed and it was a surprise because this is a player who has played in the Champions League and been in the Argentina squad for the Olympic Games. You have managers talking about how good he is, so I think the system needs to change.

    "Now we have to look for a solution, maybe find a team for him on loan, but we have maybe eight or 10 teams in Spain, Italy and Greece asking about him. When you have eight or 10 teams asking about a player and he's not playing, it means that he is good.

    "But maybe there is another vision of football."

    Despite the decision, Benitez is confident fans will see the 21-year-old in a Liverpool shirt again.

    "He has a long contract, and I think he can impress and next year will be a different situation," said the Anfield boss.

    "Hopefully in the future, if he's playing in the Champions League, maybe someone will say, 'Oh, we made a mistake'.

    "At the end of the day, we are talking about the future of a player and I don't think that is fair."


    WT.....
    2 years liao still cannot get a work permit?

  14. #94
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you guys left out the most important role and position: WORLD Class rugby player
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #95
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    WT.....
    2 years liao still cannot get a work permit?
    hardly see him in action.


    i oni remember him as very long hair n feminine features.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #96
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    BENITEZ: WE`LL TRY TO WIN EVERYTHING



    Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez refused to admit the Premier League title has become his number one priority as the Merseyside club prepare to successfully conclude their summer-long quest to sign Gareth Barry.

    Villa have already rejected a number of bids which fell short of their 18million valuation but manager Martin O'Neill admitted the door was open for Benitez to come in again with an acceptable bid for his skipper.

    Robbie Keane was signed from Tottenham in the last week for 20.3million, and although Benitez has said he will have to sell before he can buy Barry, the recruitment of the England international would give added hope of bringing the much-coveted league title back to Anfield for the first time since 1990.

    Liverpool demolished Rangers 4-0 in a friendly at Ibrox on Saturday to keep them unbeaten in six pre-season games, and they would hope to unveil Barry before their friendly against Lazio next Friday.

    Benitez was reluctant to comment on the prospect of the Barry deal being resurrected but stressed there was no more importance placed on Liverpool adding to their record 18 title wins than their Champions League aspirations this season.

    "Everything is important," he said.

    "Europe is important, the Premier League is important, the FA Cup and the Carling Cup, so we will try to win every trophy and you never know.

    "We will try to win from the first game and then see the situation.

    "Clearly we have confidence in ourselves and have the quality to try to win every game but you never know what can happen in any competition.

    "We started really well and finished really well last season.

    "If we can do the same this time then hopefully we will be better in the middle of the season.

    "But we will be working really hard to be as competitive as we can."

    Certainly, Liverpool showed enough at Ibrox to suggest they will offer a serious threat to likely front runners Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal this season.

    New striker David Ngog opened his account for the Reds after Fernando Torres had given them a first-half lead.

    As Rangers dissolved into disarray, Yossi Benayoun grabbed number three before Xabi Alonso scored from the penalty spot.

    Alonso is thought to be one player that could be on the move to free up some money for the Barry transfer but Benitez insists the Spaniard will not necessarily leave Anfield before the transfer window closes.

    He said: "It's simple. He is a very good player who is playing for us and I am really pleased with that."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #97
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    wah.. tonight got sexciting matches coming up .

  18. #98
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wah.. tonight got sexciting matches coming up .
    ... u performing ah?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #99
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ... u performing ah?
    performing simi ?

  20. #100

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (26!)

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    performing simi ?
    what else?

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •