Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Need ur attention

Default Re: Need ur attention

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    it seems that our "friend" is a smart one

I am too late to see "his portfolio" but did anyone see my images inside?
    I will not hesitate to start legal proceedings

but since all affected parties are in CS
    i suggest that discussion about planning should stop
    and affected photographers meet up and work together.
    He doesn't have macros photography in his portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    He doesn't have macros photography in his portfolio
    don't have babies photos too.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

err...if he is a school kid, he can register a business with acra??
    got the cheek to give fake ID? CAN I BEAT HIM UP??

Could all affected photographers contact me please. You know where.

Dishonest people should face severe consequences, one way or another, whether 18 or not.

Seems like not sincere, IC also fake.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Erm... is it abit late? Two of my photos are used also.. haha.. Didn't login to CS for a longest time until drumma drop me a text.. haahaa.... so.. what is the next course of action?

Reflection, how do we go about doing it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleweddingday View Post
    Erm... is it abit late? Two of my photos are used also.. haha.. Didn't login to CS for a longest time until drumma drop me a text.. haahaa.... so.. what is the next course of action?

Reflection, how do we go about doing it?
    this you have to contact reflection over at the wedding forum?

haha... reflection, first 'test-case' for u guys?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by stimbijik View Post
    err...if he is a school kid, he can register a business with acra??
    got the cheek to give fake ID? CAN I BEAT HIM UP??

18yrs cannot register a business and also cannot put office address as home address (SOHO). Have to be home owner than can.
    UK HMS Photojournalist

Just check out his website...seem it removed already
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

He PM me and he admit that he lied regards to the IC no.
    F.T.W

Anyone considered to bring this up to The New Paper?
    Sensational news hor... can win mobile phone some more...
    Already abused my D40 and D80 for my flickr

Quote Originally Posted by LePhotographe View Post
    He PM me and he admit that he lied regards to the IC no.
    pardon me for intruding, but it seems to me that he's stalling for time. As a 3rd party not involved, I suggest (in my own opinion of course) that if you're intending to take action, the sooner the better. The more time you give him, the more time he has to prepare a defence and get rid of any evidence that he can.

Printing screenshots are not a solid piece of evidence, as an any competent lawyer will argue that as digital photographers, you have the skills necessary to "create" the images with photoshop or similar programs. Cached versions of the offending site are more reliable, but once again not entirely bulletproof if faced with a competent lawyer. He doesn't seem to remorseful either, what with the fake I/C, and not admitting it until someone noticed it was fake. I wouldn't put much into his claim that he's an 18 year-old student either.

Of course, the other possibility is that he is not the perp you guys are looking for, and that he's just some troll looking for fun at the expense of others.

Whatever the case, I hope you guys get some justice, and this "joeriteexposure" learns the hard way that you can't just rip off the hard work of other photographers and expect to get away with a simple "sorry" online.

Hi all,

I am arranging the meeting with all affected weddings photographers for actions against this guy.

I am the Secretary from WPAS, WEDDINGS PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSCOCIATION SINGAPORE, and such actions cannot be tolerated. Once i gather enough info from affected parties, will proceed with necessaries actions.

Pls help me by putting down ur name below.

Regards
    David Lim
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

After compiled all evident which gathered, will help to seek lawyer advise, and valuation of damaged occurred.

Pls pm me, those affected pls attend, those non affected but can contribute pls attend.

Use PM, as the guy is a member here, so dun wanna leak any thing to him, advised by one member here.
    Last edited by fotoudavid; 4th August 2008 at 12:36 PM.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

President of WPAS, will be there to help the advise, lawyer matters etc.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Pls PM me for the meeting date and time and location.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Lying about IC and probably name is not a show of a goodwill in settlement. That is a fact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    pardon me for intruding, but it seems to me that he's stalling for time. As a 3rd party not involved, I suggest (in my own opinion of course) that if you're intending to take action, the sooner the better. The more time you give him, the more time he has to prepare a defence and get rid of any evidence that he can.

Printing screenshots are not a solid piece of evidence, as an any competent lawyer will argue that as digital photographers, you have the skills necessary to "create" the images with photoshop or similar programs. Cached versions of the offending site are more reliable, but once again not entirely bulletproof if faced with a competent lawyer. He doesn't seem to remorseful either, what with the fake I/C, and not admitting it until someone noticed it was fake. I wouldn't put much into his claim that he's an 18 year-old student either.

Of course, the other possibility is that he is not the perp you guys are looking for, and that he's just some troll looking for fun at the expense of others.

Whatever the case, I hope you guys get some justice, and this "joeriteexposure" learns the hard way that you can't just rip off the hard work of other photographers and expect to get away with a simple "sorry" online.
    it is an administrative procedure that our CS Admins Darren, Edmund and/or Simon will cache problematic threads for cases like this. and, rest assured, Darren has already done so quite early on for this thread. so, even if joeriteexposure were to come back and edit some of his answers, it won't matter.

for those affect, perhaps u should go back a few pages and see the screen capture to see if ur pics are ripped? if so, both fotoudavid and reflection (speaking on a personal basis and not on behalf of the mods: nice work, guys, for taking it up) are looking into this matter on ur behalf. so kindly contact them via the usual PM means.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I have replied those who PM me regards the meeting place, date and time.

One of the affected cannot join cos reservist. But he insisted to know the outcome, and he will contribute when needed.

If u have anything to contribute, pls PM me, will welcome u to join in as well.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast