Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Need ur attention

Default Re: Need ur attention

i ever heard that some gwc printed out others work and used it during interview

in a way... imitation is the best form of flattery... but cmon this isn't even imitation.. it's just.. plagarism! totally different thing!

Even though I'm not involved in this, I feel so sorry for our CS bros for working all out in producing these great pictures. (And btw if you are the owner of RiteExposure and reading this now, I hope you get caught by the cops for Plagiarism)

This is most terrible!

I can understand how you guys feel having your hard work used by a faker and claming the shots are his/her own work!

Yes, I agree that legal action needs to be taken against this person.

You know this this faker is really so uncreative... even his first sentence is a copy of a line in the movie "Hitch"... "Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away..." How unoriginal this person is!!!

Anyway, not sure if this helps but I noticed on his website that it seems he has a job for wedding of "Robbie n Valerie" at Cairnhill Methodist Church from 2-3 Aug 2008 which is today and tomorrow. Maybe those affected might want to pay a visit to Cairnhill Methodist Church to see if you can make contact with "Robbie n Valerie" to find out who the Ritexposure faker is. Who knows maybe you might just catch that faker in action during the wedding shoot. Do bring along your proof shots to expose this faker!

Hope this faker gets caught and prosecuted!

p/s I wonder if this faker is advertising at other forums like Singapore Brides - must expose this faker!

Time for a witch hunt! Bring your pitch fork!

just a friendly note to anyone who might think of stalking the person, please leave the couple out of it, they are innocent.

Hi guys - if you can't catch the faker at Robbie n Valerie's wedding since it's this weekend, here is another lead of his/her next wedding shoot according to his/her calendar...

Wedding Couple's Names:
    Ahmad Zaki n Nadiyah

Dates:
    16-17 August

http://ritexposure.multiply.com/calendar/item/10002

That's 2 weeks from now, so should give you guys more time to plan how you will catch him/her.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    just a friendly note to anyone who might think of stalking the person, please leave the couple out of it, they are innocent.
    yes! agree! good advice!

maybe watch who this person is and only approach after the wedding shoot

aiyo just knock at this door you will find him already. Why spoilt ppl wedding?
    126B EDGEDALE PLAINS #05-356

Got news from some photographers via SMS few hours ago whilst outside..

Thanks Amos for posting up the screenshots. Damn this guy stole 4 of my photographs. How should I seek compensation

Quote Originally Posted by blurrblurr View Post
    aiyo just knock at this door you will find him already. Why spoilt ppl wedding?
    126B EDGEDALE PLAINS #05-356
    this case doesn't really concern me but i've a good friend from CS staying just really near that block.

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    Got news from some photographers via SMS few hours ago whilst outside..

Thanks Amos for posting up the screenshots. Damn this guy stole 4 of my photographs. How should I seek compensation
    sue his bum! earn what you deserve at least
    I Love You :)

Do it the dirty way I would suggest. Whether is it crashing his site or whatever. No point in making a police report. If anyone of you here also surfs sgForums, I think you'll still remember the "Shuya looking for husband" case. Anyways, what happened was someone impersonated as my sister and posted a thread there saying she's looking for a husband. She even added insulting comments like "I'm looking for a guy that can satisfy my sexual desires.", etc.

My sister went to make a police report, police told us it's just mischief and they can't do anything about it, unless we go to subordinate court ourselves to appeal for police to investigate. My sister compiled all the evidence and relevant documents and went to appeal at the subordinate court. The judge approved the appeal and requested the police to investigate on this case. It has been more than 9 months, and there's absolutely no news from the police at all.
    Nikon D60|Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR|Nikkor AF-S 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D

Yes this stupid guy(ritexposure) took my pics (OSIM 2008) and claims to be his.what a shame.....
    Canon FF,1.3X,1.6X

Quote Originally Posted by alleggerita View Post
    Do it the dirty way I would suggest. Whether is it crashing his site or whatever. No point in making a police report. If anyone of you here also surfs sgForums, I think you'll still remember the "Shuya looking for husband" case. Anyways, what happened was someone impersonated as my sister and posted a thread there saying she's looking for a husband. She even added insulting comments like "I'm looking for a guy that can satisfy my sexual desires.", etc.

My sister went to make a police report, police told us it's just mischief and they can't do anything about it, unless we go to subordinate court ourselves to appeal for police to investigate. My sister compiled all the evidence and relevant documents and went to appeal at the subordinate court. The judge approved the appeal and requested the police to investigate on this case. It has been more than 9 months, and there's absolutely no news from the police at all.
    OT a bit...sorry

Oh dear,with reference to the above, what you can do is to call the QSM of the SPF and get them to check it out for you

Number :1800-2534434 (get the report number ready when you call), dun lose faith in the police, sometimes can just give them a tug and they will get it It does take a bit longer if the identity of the culprit is not known . It may not be just mischief, let the police investigate and at times, they may end up with some other offenceS

i've sued and won for such cases, unfortunately for the perpetrator i didn't "beat the grass and surprise the snake" and straight away sent a cease and desist to the registered business address.

came back to my lawyer immediately and we discussed a settlement if not we'll go to court, so he agreed to pay damanges which is not little. i had screen shots and the rest of it.

i think those pages in question here have been removed, but i won't be surprised if customers meet him or email him for images he might still be using them.

this fella is very very brave.. or stupid.
    that's why i say, cannot be nice and just send a cease and desist.

in my case previously (think got about 3 years ago now) the perpetrator was a very nice guys that got so scared he came forward immediately. lawyer ask me want to go ahead and ask for a settlement figure, and i thought about it, even knowing that the guy was remourseful, that while he is nice, it was a blatant act. there is no way that anybody would think that doing something like this is "ok". so i decided yeah go ahead and give maximum.... expensive lesson for him no doubt...

but this guy in question here, power, MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS involved. imagine he had to pay off each of them, he died b4 he started.....
    Seems like some of you guys might want to visit Joho's lawyer..
    Last edited by XenoBaka; 3rd August 2008 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComB View Post
    Yes this stupid guy(ritexposure) took my pics (OSIM 2008) and claims to be his.what a shame.....
    yaa omg i saw your osim photos there. such a brainless GIT.
    honestly.. i think legal action should be taken.
    Last edited by liionel; 3rd August 2008 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by liionel View Post
    yaa omg i saw your osim photos there. such a brainless GIT.
    honestly.. i think legal action should be taken.
    I remember Albert Chua (he's in a new wedding association set up with fotou) successfully suing a photographer a few years ago for hijacking his images off the net. If you guys are serious, you'll have to a get a lawyer. With screens shots, your case is almost bulletproof. Very likely, the police will not handle this matter. And it's unwise to take things into your own hands, you could yourselves in trouble if you harass him.

The Zohan.

Print screen his web site and save it. Even though he edit or remove we carry the evidences. Dont give chance...
    Mee Poh Man. "I am kampong man"

I am sure there are others who have done this. I have wrote to multiply admin to request block him from logging in. In that way there's no way for him to delete the images. Because if he is remorseful he would already have deleted the images and apologiesd before that.

So he will get the ritexposure of using other's photos

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast