Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Need ur attention

Blog Entries

Default Re: Need ur attention

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    this is beginning to sound like ns and db charges liao.
    wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    wrong place
    i know. on another note david don't give up on the guy just yet. I can understand his pov right now; prob feeling cornered with the lynch mob coming with torches and pitchforks and his first survival instinct is to run away... Just continue giving him your guidance and help him and the others resolve this amicably and help him realize that in this case his instinct is gonna get him into deeper trouble.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

i know. on another note david don't give up on the guy just yet. I can understand his pov right now; prob feeling cornered with the lynch mob coming with torches and pitchforks and his first survival instinct is to run away... Just continue giving him your guidance and help him and the others resolve this amicably and help him realize that in this case his instinct is gonna get him into deeper trouble.
    It's entirely up to him. I am not so great yet, i am 3rd party only, just wanna help him to meet up with those affected. yet he choose to run, what can i do?

I have setted up twice, he choose neither one.

For him, i called, PMs, sms so many times to many ppl, not easy, yet he just sit behind computer and wish all will forgive him.

There are many who wish to be given a snd chance but do not get, yet he got the chance and throw away.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    It's entirely up to him. I am not so great yet, i am 3rd party only, just wanna help him to meet up with those affected. yet he choose to run, what can i do?

I have setted up twice, he choose neither one.

For him, i called, PMs, sms so many times to many ppl, not easy, yet he just sit behind computer and wish all will forgive him.

There are many who wish to be given a snd chance but do not get, yet he got the chance and throw away.
    well dun need to admonish yourself. you already did more than your part. to the person in question you should realize the more you run the worse its gonna get. Stop running and let david help you before you condemn yourself. It's time to pay the piper and stop compounding your mistakes.
    Last edited by TheQuestion; 7th August 2008 at 06:13 PM.

There are a number of us who would like to see this dealt in the least possible harsh way. I have full confidence, David inclusive. If third party presence is needed (David is already a third party who has spend a lot on time on this) a couple of the older more heavy built (sigh..) not having "lost" photos (thus neutral) of us can be present. This is Singapore. In my humble opinion, Singapore is 99% if not 100% safe. I would not worry about anyone doing anything not amicable.

Joe, fix arrangements with David, he is your best chance to resolving this incident with as little fuss as possible. I can be present too if you need people who know no one involved! I will try and drag Bobman too.. ha ha (he is kind of big too but not as big I think)!!! I will PM my contact to David to SMS me, but only when you have agreed arrangements.

If you were one of my own kids, I would have adviced you the exact above. But only you can actually close this at this stage without the whole thing drag on and on.

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    There are a number of us who would like to see this dealt in the least possible harsh way. I have full confidence, David inclusive. If third party presence is needed (David is already a third party who has spend a lot on time on this) a couple of the older more heavy built (sigh..) not having "lost" photos (thus neutral) of us can be present. This is Singapore. In my humble opinion, Singapore is 99% if not 100% safe. I would not worry about anyone doing anything not amicable.

Joe, fix arrangements with David, he is your best chance to resolving this incident with as little fuss as possible. I can be present too if you need people who know no one involved! I will try and drag Bobman too.. ha ha (he is kind of big too but not as big I think)!!! I will PM my contact to David to SMS me, but only when you have agreed arrangements.

If you were one of my own kids, I would have adviced you the exact above. But only you can actually close this at this stage without the whole thing drag on and on.

-- Marios
    it really warms my soul to see that not everyone is out to lynch this guy in spite of his mistakes . So Joe do the right thing.

vince123123
    Guests

I seriously don't think that Joe is reasonable to say that he is scared that we will all gang up and whack him. That is to me, a mere excuse. How can anyone whack anyone in a public place? Do you think that photographers will be stupid enough to commit criminal offences just over a few photographs?

I personally feel the fear of being physically beaten up is overstated.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I seriously don't think that Joe is reasonable to say that he is scared that we will all gang up and whack him. That is to me, a mere excuse. How can anyone whack anyone in a public place? Do you think that photographers will be stupid enough to commit criminal offences just over a few photographs?

At the risk of fanning the flames, i think his excuse (thats right, excuse) that he is scared the victims will gang up and beat him is just like his excuse that he misread his schedule. Totally untrue. Come on Joe, even after you betrayed his trust twice fotoudavid is still willing to help you avoid being hauled to court. RECIPOCRATE HIS KINDNESS. and that of all who show compassion towards you. No one is going to lynch you, we're all photogs, we're civilised people. Just meet them and discuss it in a gentlemenly manner with them.

JOEeveryone is trying too help you!

and i doubt you're 18.
    oh wait, to begin with, we doubt YOU, & every single thing you've been doing and saying.
    you're now very much hated by this community.

well, IF you are really 18(i HIGHLY doubt so),
    then, do whats right, get yourself out of this mess you've created and come and shoot with me.
    we can learn together[=

there is always a beginning, no one starts halfway.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

David, you, and the others involved have tried more than your very best.

I see compassion, reasonable behavior and not only 2nd, but 3rd chances given.

I recall folks earlier pleading for the affected to give 'Joe' a 2nd chance.

Joe has had not only his 2nd, but 3rd chance as well, and he chose to burn them.

You are a good man David, and you tried your best.

Despite all that was said, I tried to warn that I saw a pattern from earlier on, but no one wanted to listen.

A lier and a cheat is not someone who appreciates honor and dignity. He or she will go to any extreme to get away for another day. For the most part, they are creatures of habit.

Chances are, going by 'Joe's' trends, he might try to arrange for another meeting. He might even use different numbers, or get someone else to contact you and beg for mercy since you said that you will ignore his calls, SMS etc. In short, he will try the most common tactic that all liers and cheats use - buy time.

As you get ready to roll out the big guns, his tactics may get more elaborate. It might involve more people. He might even get someone to call and pose as a relative to negotiate.

What will become crystal clear is this:

NOTHING he or any possible accomplice he gathers claims will be verifiable by documents.

He has already proven that he has no intention nor heart to accept responsibility, and would rather choose to play you and all those affected as fools.

I sincerely believe that you and those affected have already shown various degrees of compassion, by giving him that valuable 2nd and 3rd chance. We have folks here speaking out against going after Joe right from the beginning. All forms of assurances have been provided that Joe won't be beaten up or ganged upon ... yet he still chooses not to step up to the plate.

I recall another saying, 'God helps those who help themselves'.

Please pardon the mention of the word 'God', but that was the saying I remember. Put the religious association aside for a moment, and think. You and those affected have already tried to assist Joe settle this entire matter in a reasonable and compassionate manner several times.

I think it's fairly obvious he doesn't want your help.

Another thing you might want to be aware of ... even if a fraud comes forward, gives his IC, signs agreements etc, behavioral patterns hint that it will not be long before the fraud reverts to old habits, and the mess starts all over again. By which time, most people who were affected would have gotten sick and tired and give up pursuing the matter. Then the fraud gets away with it. I've seen it happen over and over again.

Please note that again, and to the best of my recollection, I did not conjour up anything. I merely stated observations.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 7th August 2008 at 07:44 PM.

Can someone SMS him to tell him to read this thread again.
    Everyone his giving JOE their sincere advise.
    Same for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has his eyes glued to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post

I agree that the fear of being physically harassed is overstated. Once you ensure that it is made clear that there is no such danger, there is nothing else to write, but for him / her to make a decision.

There is nothing else to write really...

-- Marios

people when i said lynching i didn't mean the literal sense though i can see why he might think so. The fear of getting the 3rd degree from a large group can also be intimidating though i agree its not an excuse that he should hide behind because he has to pay the onus for his deeds.

Dun think he was afraid of been bashed up, just wanna delay delay and delay.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Dun think he was afraid of been bashed up, just wanna delay delay and delay.
    stupid move on his part then.

Remember Joe, no matter where you try to run or hide, they will find you one day.

You reap what you sow.Never forget what you done
    Last edited by eosdigital; 7th August 2008 at 09:38 PM.
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

edited
    Last edited by eosdigital; 7th August 2008 at 09:32 PM.
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

fwah... dangerous thing to do remove the post?

harlo, most of us are photographers here, and many want to be a professional, please talk like an educated person, don't be like ah bang the ah long like that.

can not suga suga wrack people..
    Last edited by catchlights; 7th August 2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast