Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: NDP Preview 26 July

  1. #1
    puggy
    Guests

    Default NDP Preview 26 July

    Hi

    I wondering who can take pictures on this day on the track~
    maybe can help?

    Most probably i will be there.. as audience.. but my cam cant get good n close shots.

    Last edited by puggy; 17th July 2003 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    You mean July ya?

  3. #3
    puggy
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by NiVleK
    You mean July ya?
    Opps.. yah yah! sorry still day dreaming here :P

    edited liao

  4. #4
    puggy
    Guests

    Default Re: NDP Preview 26 July

    Originally posted by puggy
    Hi

    I wondering who can take pictures on this day on the track~
    maybe can help?

    Most probably i will be there.. as audience.. but my cam cant get good n close shots.

    or maybe.. tell me who will be there that day?
    taking from the audience seats also can~

    i'm sure yr cams have better zoom then mine.
    and my skill sucks.. i noe NUTS abt photography lor

  5. #5

    Default

    Will there be a fireworks rehersal?

  6. #6
    puggy
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Gr|ever
    Will there be a fireworks rehersal?
    i not very sure about that leh..
    u got preview tix for that day?

    i hoping to get close shot of police acedemy contigent...

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by puggy
    i not very sure about that leh..
    u got preview tix for that day?

    i hoping to get close shot of police acedemy contigent...
    Sadly, no... I've never been to a NDP before. I wonder if a 6X zoom is enough to take some quality pictures.

    I've seen some Clubsnaper's (forgot who) attempt to take some candid shots at the ppl attending the parade. It was really good. Cos maybe the ppl are too engross in the exciting events to notice anyone taking photos of'em.

  8. #8
    puggy
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Gr|ever
    Sadly, no... I've never been to a NDP before. I wonder if a 6X zoom is enough to take some quality pictures.

    I've seen some Clubsnaper's (forgot who) attempt to take some candid shots at the ppl attending the parade. It was really good. Cos maybe the ppl are too engross in the exciting events to notice anyone taking photos of'em.
    i see.. that day will need a tix to get in one..
    mine only 3x zoom.. definately not enuff.. n i not pro.. beri slow..
    some weeks ago i went one time.. a lot of photographer.. some from clubsnap too which i later found out *wink*

  9. #9

    Default

    i wanna go but i dun have a ticket and i newbieee

  10. #10

    Default

    Preview has fireworks. Think abt 75% of actual.

  11. #11
    puggy
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Fizzy
    Preview has fireworks. Think abt 75% of actual.
    yup! i think next sat preview will have firworks!
    today NE show already hav firworks liao~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •