Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - IV

  1. #101
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    ALAMAK!

    First this Maddy go down on all fours right in front of me!

    The he starts to

    RIIIOOOOOT! SAAAAVVVVEEEEEEE MEEEEEE! I beri scare leh!
    LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS LAH DON'T DEPRIVE THE POOR BOY.

    CAN CALL ME VAN INSTEAD OF RIOT PLS LAWL THANKS

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS LAH DON'T DEPRIVE THE POOR BOY.

    CAN CALL ME VAN INSTEAD OF RIOT PLS LAWL THANKS
    Serious ah? don't deprive ah? Then we got lots to talk about ms. van
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  3. #103

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I am kow towing sifu. You are the greatest.
    Oooh Maddddyyyyy .... after all that macho BS, yaw ... ywa .... your ..... you're ja ja jus just wan BIIG HORNY GUY!

    OOU!!!!

    SECRET IS OUT MADDY BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!





    All the Tupis of the world is going to come hunkering after you now!

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oooh Maddddyyyyy .... after all that macho BS, yaw ... ywa .... your ..... you're ja ja jus just wan BIIG HORNY GUY!

    OOU!!!!

    SECRET IS OUT MADDY BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!





    All the Tupis of the world is going to come hunkering after you now!
    Tupi is nice We're botak brothers
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  5. #105
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oooh Maddddyyyyy .... after all that macho BS, yaw ... ywa .... your ..... you're ja ja jus just wan BIIG HORNY GUY!

    OOU!!!!

    SECRET IS OUT MADDY BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!





    All the Tupis of the world is going to come hunkering after you now!
    OH MY GOSH PAGE 6 OLEDI LAWL!!!


  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Ok I'm off to see a friend for dinner and drinking

    You all carry on the LUB.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Serious ah? don't deprive ah? Then we got lots to talk about ms. van
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OH MY GOSH PAGE 6 OLEDI LAWL!!!

    Good change of topic
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  8. #108

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ok I'm off to see a friend for dinner and drinking

    You all carry on the LUB.
    Neber jio!

  9. #109

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS LAH DON'T DEPRIVE THE POOR BOY.

    CAN CALL ME VAN INSTEAD OF RIOT PLS LAWL THANKS


    OK ... Ms Can Call Me Van.

    Wha! Liddat your screen name beri long long leh. My finger beri tired hab to eberytime type Ms Can Call Me Van.

  10. #110
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OK ... Ms Can Call Me Van.

    Wha! Liddat your screen name beri long long leh. My finger beri tired hab to eberytime type Ms Can Call Me Van.
    VAN


  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Neber jio!
    Haizzz I jio you personally ok. Secret meeting
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  12. #112
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Haizzz I jio you personally ok. Secret meeting
    SECRET RENDEZVOUS

  13. #113

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Haizzz I jio you personally ok. Secret meeting

  14. #114

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    VAN

    Oh, you got dlive VAN ah? Simik bland of Van ah?

  15. #115

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    SECRET RENDEZVOUS
    Eh? Wat is 'Ren-Daz-Voz' ah?

    Aiyoh poor ting you Van!

    OK lah, stop teasing you.

    Omomomomnimomomomomoninivaniomnivan.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 1st August 2008 at 06:26 PM.

  16. #116
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Eh? Wat is 'Ren-Daz-Voz' ah?

    Aiyoh poor ting you Van!

    OK lah, stop teasing you.

    Omomomomnimomomomomoninivaniomnivan.
    it's RAN-DEZ-VOOS okay.

    hahahahahaah

  17. #117

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    it's RAN-DEZ-VOOS okay.

    hahahahahaah
    Oh! Rant - Werrrs - Moooo ah? Okay okay...

    DM is in intermediate stages of hallucinating sleep-deprived mode.

  18. #118
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh! Rant - Werrrs - Moooo ah? Okay okay...

    DM is in intermediate stages of hallucinating sleep-deprived mode.
    AIYO POOR THING AH DM.

    ask maddy sayang

  19. #119

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    AIYO POOR THING AH DM.

    ask maddy sayang
    Maddy dumped ALL of us to go um-um and glug-glug with his flien. HRRRMMMPH!

    Can I bollow your Jimmmeeeeee or your standby, Leong?

  20. #120
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Maddy dumped ALL of us to go um-um and glug-glug with his flien. HRRRMMMPH!

    Can I bollow your Jimmmeeeeee or your standby, Leong?

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •