Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - IV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If only that fantasy will come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Which one? The one where the kid screams at you for trying to strangle his teacher, or the one about you using his head as a toilet brush?

Quote Originally Posted by dream merchant View Post
    which one? The one where the kid screams at you for trying to strangle his teacher, or the one about you using his head as a toilet brush?
    all of it xd

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow at the same time to find out if Tainted will ever find true love, or spend the rest of her days staring catatonically at the sewerage systems of Singapore.

TAINTED FANTASIES is brought to you exclusively by UCI and Mista Musckle - your very own hero in a bottle! TM.

watching sister act II now... love this old movies

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    watching sister act II now... love this old movies
    Go get 'Peyton Place' or 'General Hospital'!

you guys are fast! lol and now there are sexy stories? raunchy, eh?

Welcome home, hope everything is fine and remember to stock up your ice-cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Welcome home, hope everything is fine and remember to stock up your ice-cream.
    lol! broke already lah

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    As her hand glided down his seams, her mind wandered to a far away place. A paradise of desire and intoxication like she never experienced before.

"Is everything ok?", he asked, smiling at her and wondering why she had her fingers up his knot for so long. "Sorry to trouble you..." but in her mind, that was trouble she wouldn't mind getting into anytime!

"Sure ... no problem", she tried her best to sound casual, desperately hoping he would notice the profuse sweat running down the side of her face while her hands wanted to grasp his neck and pull him to her, to feel his sweet breath upon her face, and feel his mouth open her up to the wanton desires of her heart's desires.

"AUNTY! AUNTY! Why you try strangle teacher ah, AUNTYYYY!" screamed a pesky kid, and she felt her dreams slipping away like the lonkang water headed towards the New Water plant. Oh how she felt like using that kid as a toilet brush at that moment.

Will Tainted ever find true love? Is all lost? Stay tuned and find out as 'Tainted Fantasies' returns tomorrow' at the same time slot.

SFX: MUSIC UP AND STINGER. CUT.
    eh i recommend you to write for MediaCorp. Their programmes now all cannot make it, i think your show should do quite well and boost their viewership. go Dream Merchant!

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    eh i recommend you to write for MediaCorp. Their programmes now all cannot make it, i think your show should do quite well and boost their viewership. go Dream Merchant!
    HAHAHAHA

Hahahaha! If ever any of my stuff aired, even MediaCorp would be yanked off air.

GO DM GO!!!!!

Hahahaha! If ever any of my stuff aired, even MediaCorp would be yanked off air.
    the "even MediaCorp" part says alot. GOT SAMPLES?

GO DM GO!!!!!
    OOI! Siao ah? I think security guard see me throw me out liao! I say him my flien work MediaCore say me have to climb over the small satellite to enter the receptionist he still wun belief me lor!

the "even MediaCorp" part says alot. GOT SAMPLES?
    EEK! Cannot cannot! Dat one in one of my past lives liao. One of my radio ads did SELL 23 cars even before the launch of the car in SG though. Yeah, it involved a lot of sexual innuendos! Hahahahaha!

EEK! Cannot cannot! Dat one in one of my past lives liao. One of my radio ads did SELL 23 cars even before the launch of the car in SG though. Yeah, it involved a lot of sexual innuendos! Hahahahaha!
    what exactly IS your job? haha you seem to do alot of things. my closest claim to fame is that the current team singapore @ the beijing olympics campaign is the work a few friends and myself. but ssc liaised with my school and now they're refusing to even credit us for the campaign

of course, they didn't exactly use our entire plan, they modified it some, combined it with the 2 other plans our coursemates did but it still closely resembles our marketing plan. We did (i'm sad to say) semi/demi/whatever inspire the beach.ball.babes show on channel 8 though. we suggested something similar to the swimming one they showed a while back.

what exactly IS your job? haha you seem to do alot of things. my closest claim to fame is that the current team singapore @ the beijing olympics campaign is the work a few friends and myself. but ssc liaised with my school and now they're refusing to even credit us for the campaign

of course, they didn't exactly use our entire plan, they modified it some, combined it with the 2 other plans our coursemates did but it still closely resembles our marketing plan. We did (i'm sad to say) semi/demi/whatever inspire the beach.ball.babes show on channel 8 though. we suggested something similar to the swimming one they showed a while back.
    i got nothing to say about that.

oh but i want to say that jade seah is really pretty. and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    You too.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i got nothing to say about that.

haha she's not so pretty in person! and she's definately had plastic surgery. i ran into her (almost literally) at a team singapore event. i think my lens hood would have left quite a bruise on her stomach if i didn't manage to dodge in time.

You too.
    aiyah jade seah leh. my gosh she's like, so pretty.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast