Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - IV

  1. #21
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    woooooohooooooo
    You like, you can have him.... hahahaha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You like, you can have him.... hahahaha
    I see you are quite generous single O 8
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  3. #23
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I see you are quite generous single O 8
    Of course...

    I only like char bor...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Anyone know where I can get sleeves to keep my film negatives in?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Bond... James Bond.

    Zac.... zac08...

  6. #26
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Anyone know where I can get sleeves to keep my film negatives in?
    Not sure, can try ruby photo.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Not sure, can try ruby photo.
    Yea I was thinking the same Tried popular but seems they ran out
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You like, you can have him.... hahahaha

  9. #29
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    I'M HOME FROM WORK!!!!!!!!!!
    muhahaha gonna rub it into my friend who's still gonna be stuck in office for another 5 more hours

  10. #30
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I'M HOME FROM WORK!!!!!!!!!!
    muhahaha gonna rub it into my friend who's still gonna be stuck in office for another 5 more hours
    How's you shoot today, busying chasing kids?

  11. #31

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Or were all the kids chasing Tainted around? Hehehehe?

  12. #32
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    How's you shoot today, busying chasing kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Or were all the kids chasing Tainted around? Hehehehe?
    i was busy chasing kids.... and busy running from kids.... and busying chasing after teachers who are supposed to get their photos taken!

    anws there was this male teacher
    he's kinda cute haha.... he doesn't seem to know how to use a tie....
    i had to loosen it for him after his shoot.... and put it on for him also....
    my brain nearly melted when i was up close to him to adjust the tie....

  13. #33
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    anws there was this male teacher
    he's kinda cute haha.... he doesn't seem to know how to use a tie....
    i had to loosen it for him after his shoot.... and put it on for him also....
    my brain nearly melted when i was up close to him to adjust the tie....
    woooooooooo. I think you sure tie him really tight.

  14. #34

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  15. #35
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    woooooooooo. I think you sure tie him really tight.

    IT TOOK ALL MY SELF CONTROL NOT TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #36
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    IT TOOK ALL MY SELF CONTROL NOT TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should pull his tie and do your "fall to your back" trick.

  17. #37
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You should pull his tie and do your "fall to your back" trick.
    holdin the camera and pulling him along while i press the shutter?
    or just pull him along while i hang onto the tied tie for dear life?

  18. #38

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    anws there was this male teacher
    he's kinda cute haha.... he doesn't seem to know how to use a tie....
    i had to loosen it for him after his shoot.... and put it on for him also....
    my brain nearly melted when i was up close to him to adjust the tie....
    As her hand glided down his seams, her mind wandered to a far away place. A paradise of desire and intoxication like she never experienced before.

    "Is everything ok?", he asked, smiling at her and wondering why she had her fingers up his knot for so long. "Sorry to trouble you..." but in her mind, that was trouble she wouldn't mind getting into anytime!

    "Sure ... no problem", she tried her best to sound casual, desperately hoping he would notice the profuse sweat running down the side of her face while her hands wanted to grasp his neck and pull him to her, to feel his sweet breath upon her face, and feel his mouth open her up to the wanton desires of her heart's desires.

    "AUNTY! AUNTY! Why you try strangle teacher ah, AUNTYYYY!" screamed a pesky kid, and she felt her dreams slipping away like the lonkang water headed towards the New Water plant. Oh how she felt like using that kid as a toilet brush at that moment.




    Will Tainted ever find true love? Is all lost? Stay tuned and find out as 'Tainted Fantasies' returns tomorrow' at the same time slot.

    SFX: MUSIC UP AND STINGER. CUT.

  19. #39
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If only that fantasy will come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #40
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    As her hand glided down his seams, her mind wandered to a far away place. A paradise of desire and intoxication like she never experienced before.

    "Is everything ok?", he asked, smiling at her and wondering why she had her fingers up his knot for so long. "Sorry to trouble you..." but in her mind, that was trouble she wouldn't mind getting into anytime!

    "Sure ... no problem", she tried her best to sound casual, desperately hoping he would notice the profuse sweat running down the side of her face while her hands wanted to grasp his neck and pull him to her, to feel his sweet breath upon her face, and feel his mouth open her up to the wanton desires of her heart's desires.

    "AUNTY! AUNTY! Why you try strangle teacher ah, AUNTYYYY!" screamed a pesky kid, and she felt her dreams slipping away like the lonkang water headed towards the New Water plant. Oh how she felt like using that kid as a toilet brush at that moment.




    Will Tainted ever find true love? Is all lost? Stay tuned and find out as 'Tainted Fantasies' returns tomorrow' at the same time slot.

    SFX: MUSIC UP AND STINGER. CUT.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •