Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10m by 3m black cloth?

Blog Entries

Default Re: 10m by 3m black cloth?

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post
    Guys, before anyone else recommend Sam on a blind race, let me explain why his search may be futile.

Fabric needs to be weave and in looms, most of the commercial looms operate in Weft of the fabric in 46" 50" 55" 60" 72" max. I think you need to sew up if you one to buy of the streets.

The reasons for the looms width is that as humans, we do not need such width of the fabric to make clothes for ourselves.

is 3m weft is almost unheard of in the fashion & textile industries, but, BUT if its curtains, it may be another story. So you may want to direct your search there.
    haha... thanks, gilbert for the pointer. guess it's inevitable for me to go and sew..
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    haha... thanks, gilbert for the pointer. guess it's inevitable for me to go and sew..
    confirm listen to gilbert regarding this is correct... u should know what he did b4 he bacame photog..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    confirm listen to gilbert regarding this is correct... u should know what he did b4 he bacame photog..
    good lord.. a tailor?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    good lord.. a tailor?
    I'm trained in the cursed arts of fashion design. Yes, i can sew up a mean suit but I left it to another Art I love as well, photography. It serves my soul even better as i can relate my craft directly to my clients and audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post
    I'm trained in the cursed arts of fashion design. Yes, i can sew up a mean suit but I left it to another Art I love as well, photography. It serves my soul even better as i can relate my craft directly to my clients and audience.
    and doing well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12