Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "RICH" Man's Car?

Default "RICH" Man's Car?

Just Walking Pass a Carpark, Saw a familiar Logo & catches my attention.

Really got very PISS OFF by this Fraut Company cheating others money and make them rich.

Was heard they are under investigation but change to another company.

Why cant the police send these pple to Jail for Good? Or fine them few millions?

I cant stand Cheaters making money out of good faith from others.

Have also notice that there are many young fellows joining this fraut company, telling their friends & relatives to investing money too.~ They also claim they are earning 5 Digits" US Dollars every month~~~~

How can the kind of FRAUT exist in a safe & strict conutry in singapore??? Some their office is at TPY HUB!!?

Default Re: "RICH" Man's Car?

by Fraut do you mean Fraud? unless it's a new term..
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

Sorry for my spelling mistake, typo error.~

quite a pity, such companies bring down the image of the entire mlm industries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzO4Zcndhms

Check out the youtube animation of Company.

I believe there are many talented person working for the company.

But using the talent in the dark way.

I really pity victims who got cheated huge amount of their hard earn money.

ITS MURDER!

Cheating others's hard earn money is no difference to MURDER!

HATE IT!

My STupid bro was one of the victim but only $1.8K~ which is still quiet a lot.

Can buy a 2nd Hand D2X Already!

Let's not be so naive, please.

Many rich people get to where they are through unscrupulous methods.

People who run businesses do so for the sake of making profit. That's the way life is.

Not everyone is as righteous or morally upright as the Dalai Lama or Mother Teresa.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

feels like sunshine empire to me...exposed the car in HWZ !

I didn't follow up with the verdict for this company.. any updates or any verdicts at all?? My friend kept on asking me to join, luckily i didn't....

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I didn't follow up with the verdict for this company.. any updates or any verdicts at all?? My friend kept on asking me to join, luckily i didn't....
    If your friends asked you to join. I suggest you better leave them cuz their arent good friends.

My bro got influence by these so call "Friends" Its like a spider web, once are trap thats it.

In the very Straight forward society, there are no easy money unless you are a "Attractive Lady".

Everyone can dream big, but you must have what it takes to achieve the goals.

Now i think the company changes its name again, if under investigation, they will just keep on changing.

I hope gov will put an end to all these Fraud Companys.

Wow, So many pple bros got cheated? I have a friend whom is victims too... I think he invest about 5k SGD.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensDimension View Post
    If your friends asked you to join. I suggest you better leave them cuz their arent good friends.

My bro got influence by these so call "Friends" Its like a spider web, once are trap thats it.

In the very Straight forward society, there are no easy money unless you are a "Attractive Lady".

Everyone can dream big, but you must have what it takes to achieve the goals.

Now i think the company changes its name again, if under investigation, they will just keep on changing.

I hope gov will put an end to all these Fraud Companys.
    Nah.. i kept on turning them down again and again and again until he stopped calling me... haha

hai...the gov is more concern about inflation than keeping ppl like the ming yi guy or SE in check...

do crimes contribute to inflation?

i think it adds to cost in businesses woh...

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    Let's not be so naive, please.

Many rich people get to where they are through unscrupulous methods.

People who run businesses do so for the sake of making profit. That's the way life is.

Not everyone is as righteous or morally upright as the Dalai Lama or Mother Teresa.

Your words (of reality) will go unheard in the din and clamor of 'righteousness'.

I may not be able to agree where any quantification is concerned, but I would simply say, show me a really rich person with no skeletons in the closet and I'll show you a figment of imagination.

They claim they were going to do wireless project in singapore. Later leh? Then said want to do in Taichung. Now leh? All vanish.

They were being sued for 180M HKD a week ago.

http://www.creditondemand.com/en/cod...pissue_id=1909

Because of this:

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/list...0080718047.pdf

Yes, Emcom, the infamous company behind the 2 "failed" or "non existent" wireless projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Your words (of reality) will go unheard in the din and clamor of 'righteousness'.

I may not be able to agree where any quantification is concerned, but I would simply say, show me a really rich person with no skeletons in the closet and I'll show you a figment of imagination.
    A figment of whose imagination?
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceParadise View Post

Just Walking Pass a Carpark, Saw a familiar Logo & catches my attention.

Really got very PISS OFF by this Fraut Company cheating others money and make them rich.

Was heard they are under investigation but change to another company.

Why cant the police send these pple to Jail for Good? Or fine them few millions?

I cant stand Cheaters making money out of good faith from others.

Have also notice that there are many young fellows joining this fraut company, telling their friends & relatives to investing money too.~ They also claim they are earning 5 Digits" US Dollars every month~~~~

How can the kind of FRAUT exist in a safe & strict conutry in singapore??? Some their office is at TPY HUB!!?
    it's basic etiquette not to show someone's car plate online without permission.
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyoexpress View Post
    Wow, So many pple bros got cheated? I have a friend whom is victims too... I think he invest about 5k SGD.
    LOL... somehow people's bro and friends got cheated... any victims a ot har? If have come out to share some experience leh.....

How to know when someone who approaches you is from such a company?

1. When the someone is your "long lost" friend which you have not keep in touch for years
    2. When that friend addresses you as your "brother" when you're not close to him
    3. When he starts by saying "I have a ______ (insert adjective) business plan to share with you"
    4. ...and he always insists that it is "NOT" a mlm company
    5. as the conversation progresses, his "wolf-tail" emerges as he mentioned that he would like you to be his partner (aka he becomes team leader, and you work for him)
    6. Lastly, ends the conversation by insisting on meeting you up at your convenience.

Based on my personal experience. For the record, i rejected him.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

I really admire their ability to sleep every night knowing they had conned/tricked people. Some will use any tactic to trick you down to their office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast