Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: need some advice

  1. #21

    Default Re: need some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by evilboi View Post
    any good screen protector to intro too?
    good camera shops will be able to advise you. some of them, for a small fee, will even apply it for you.

  2. #22

    Default Re: need some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    good camera shops will be able to advise you. some of them, for a small fee, will even apply it for you.
    thanks... but i bought my cam through my fren... tats y wanna ask where got good screen protector and stuffs.... dun wanna get carrot by shops due to newbie :

  3. #23

    Default Re: need some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by evilboi View Post
    thanks... but i bought my cam through my fren... tats y wanna ask where got good screen protector and stuffs.... dun wanna get carrot by shops due to newbie :
    it shouldn't cost more than $10 if you DIY. $15 to $20 if they apply for you. if they mess up, they will redo until it's nice and bubble-free.

  4. #24

    Default Re: need some advice

    so can i say john 3:16 and alan shop consider the best shop currently for stuffs?

  5. #25

    Default Re: need some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by evilboi View Post
    so can i say john 3:16 and alan shop consider the best shop currently for stuffs?
    everyone have their favourite so try each and get a fave shop too.

  6. #26

    Default Re: need some advice

    any cheap good bag to recomand for my D40? jus the camera and the lens attatched onli. and is there a lens hood for the 18-55mm lens?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •