Going for for a few days next week. Got a few Qn.
1) Planning to get a Zaurus C750/760 and cam stuff there. I've checked some shops in kakaku.com. There all seem to offer much lower prices than yodobashi/bic which i assume to be equivalent to Harvey or Best here. Any caveats such as tax issues / service / reliability? Most of these seem to be in Akihabara although most comments seem to indicate that Shinjuku generally sells cheaper.
2) Whats good for shooting at night? My tentative plan is to visit Ginza / Shibuya (shoot people) and go Tokyo tower and Shinjuku City hall (landscape) every night? Whats a good location for a good view of city /night life? Preferably cheap.
3) Is it better to take a guided day tour to Mt Fuji / Kamakura or DIY? If DIY, how would u go about it?
4) Any good used camera shops to recommend? :P
5) Anything to look out for?