Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    sound good also la..actually...so SBG??
    i can tell my frien abt that.
    Yes, I personally favour Botanical gardens more, dunno about the others?
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    nice... looking forward to see u.

    your sig got a cheergal... makes me all the more scared to meet u...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmaeda View Post
    Yes, I personally favour Botanical gardens more, dunno about the others?
    i'm fine with BG, and early bird catches the worm, early photographers can shoot more insects... esp butterflies.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    your sig got a cheergal... makes me all the more scared to meet u...
    hiyo..why scare of seeing me? what do u think i am?
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    hiyo..why scare of seeing me? what do u think i am?
    Gal...

    time to load up Provia 400...

    Probably use up my expired ones, or go get some Provia 400X.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Gal...

    time to load up Provia 400...

    Probably use up my expired ones, or go get some Provia 400X.
    ah yo....i am guy la.

    i should say i am looking forward to see ur dynax d7

    why not u try shoot expired slide like cross process effect? should be nice!
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    good idea, the lomography cross process slide is iso how much ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    good idea, the lomography cross process slide is iso how much ar?
    try iso 100 good enuff.should be less grain..beside iso400 maybe hard to find.
    process cost abt $8.00
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Gal...

    time to load up Provia 400...

    Probably use up my expired ones, or go get some Provia 400X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    ah yo....i am guy la.

    i should say i am looking forward to see ur dynax d7

    why not u try shoot expired slide like cross process effect? should be nice!
    Sounds like some ppl are going to play around with cross processing, whr r those hard core Velvia 100 or 50 ppl????

    Anyone shooting velvia???
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmaeda View Post
    Sounds like some ppl are going to play around with cross processing, whr r those hard core Velvia 100 or 50 ppl????

    Anyone shooting velvia???
    man...velvia , provia gives almost grain free picture and strong saturation and contrast in photograph.

    once u see slide, u know what i mean!! digital can never never even try to beat.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    your sig got a cheergal... makes me all the more scared to meet u...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    ah yo....i am guy la.

    i should say i am looking forward to see ur dynax d7

    why not u try shoot expired slide like cross process effect? should be nice!
    Aiya...y not gal??? wahahaha. good to know some cool gal shooting B&W film sia.
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmaeda View Post
    Aiya...y not gal??? wahahaha. good to know some cool gal shooting B&W film sia.
    my friend coming is an aunty...u interested?

    no la..if u think i am a gal..u prepare to bring spare vomit bag...u will going to utilize it
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    man...velvia , provia gives almost grain free picture and strong saturation and contrast in photograph.

    once u see slide, u know what i mean!! digital can never never even try to beat.
    Mayb too ambious on that la..haha

    Where can get provia?? Better go get some before the shoot. New to film actually. Juz did some read up oni but haven really shoot before
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmaeda View Post
    Mayb too ambious on that la..haha

    Where can get provia?? Better go get some before the shoot. New to film actually. Juz did some read up oni but haven really shoot before
    Try Provia 400X, really solid, better than the older Provia, used a few rolls and damn its good...

    Velvia 50 or 100 too low iso, hard to shoot macro...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Try Provia 400X, really solid, better than the older Provia, used a few rolls and damn its good...

    Velvia 50 or 100 too low iso, hard to shoot macro...
    Ok..Where could I go to purchase this film???
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnmaeda View Post
    Mayb too ambious on that la..haha

    Where can get provia?? Better go get some before the shoot. New to film actually. Juz did some read up oni but haven really shoot before
    can buy at ruby ..find the old uncle..he is knoledgeable.

    if not go konota..pricing a bit on high side..but enuff of stock.

    another shop is at adephi.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    can buy at ruby ..find the old uncle..he is knoledgeable.

    if not go konota..pricing a bit on high side..but enuff of stock.

    another shop is at adephi.
    Aite!
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    can buy at ruby ..find the old uncle..he is knoledgeable.

    if not go konota..pricing a bit on high side..but enuff of stock.

    another shop is at adephi.
    also can buy from Cathay...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    also can buy from Cathay...
    Sure..thanks for the info. But I suppose Cathay surely more ex wan lo
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NTU hostel
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Macro on Film outing. Anyone?

    Wow, so is everybody shooting slides? I am poor, will only bring a few rolls of negatives.
    What about the time? Is it gonna be early in the morning?
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •