Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1005

Thread: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

  1. #121
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Of course SHAG lah ...

    HIGHLIGHT of the day was TUPI n Denise both climb on top of Maddy and mount him from behind and the hand go *BLIP* *BLIP* *BLIPO* ... in the open field in front of eberywan! Kekekekekekeke~!
    Maddy better be really fit to take on two of lubber's "heavy weights" !!! Or he is having a really bad back at the party he is attending hahahah....

  2. #122

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Maddy better be really fit to take on two of lubber's "heavy weights" !!! Or he is having a really bad back at the party he is attending hahahah....
    OOU! Maddys a stud ..oops, stallion. Can take two men on his back!!!

    No lah, I guess he will feel 'IT' by tomorrow.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Of course SHAG lah ...

    HIGHLIGHT of the day was TUPI n Denise both climb on top of Maddy and mount him from behind and the hand go *BLIP* *BLIP* *BLIPO* ... in the open field in front of eberywan! Kekekekekekeke~!
    Wahhh... I missed this part.... didn't know Maddy so power!!!
    *BOW BOW BOW*

    Hey Maddy, if you're still alive, pls post something... if not, we are not very sure...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Wahhh... I missed this part.... didn't know Maddy so power!!!
    *BOW BOW BOW*

    Hey Maddy, if you're still alive, pls post something... if not, we are not very sure...
    He's probably going wild at the party right now ...

    How was your Orchard Rd hoot? I hope it was better than the beri crappy fireworks we saw.

    Oh, might as well say...you're going to hear various comments about the fireworks, but the best part for me was hooting the wonderful kids around the earlier part, and the going out with da Lubbers!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 3rd August 2008 at 12:58 AM.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Sorry all that I couldnt join in!
    Razor and I were part of the cheering team for Alvin's performance =P

    Oh! Both Razor and Tupi have photos up in Singapore Discovery Centre, exhibiting photos For Singapore, By Singapore. I think the photos will be up for a couple of weeks, so go on there to check them out ok?

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    wah u guys like super enjoy liddat...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #127
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! Maddys a stud ..oops, stallion. Can take two men on his back!!!

    No lah, I guess he will feel 'IT' by tomorrow.
    Scary leh what you are implying heeeeeeeee..... Well Maddy..I guess he "took it"
    like man!

  8. #128

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Scary leh what you are implying heeeeeeeee..... Well Maddy..I guess he "took it"
    like man!
    To find out what really happened behind the scenes, you'll have to tune in to 'It's a Mad-dy World!'. Pay-per-view hor!

    HEY! Was just chatting with Pixie. How about doing a nice yummalicious Lor 5 Sunday Dinner later today?

  9. #129

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wah u guys like super enjoy liddat...

    Join us for the dinner tmr lo..

    Lor 5 or you guys want to go elsewhere? Lor 8?

  10. #130

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    To find out what really happened behind the scenes, you'll have to tune in to 'It's a Mad-dy World!'. Pay-per-view hor!
    Who to subscribe from?

  11. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Ha ha ha im still alive.

    Fireworks damn craptastic man all explode at same time.

    Friend's party was good. Gave him a chocolate cake facial
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Who to subscribe from?
    Apparently DM coz seems even I have to subscribe from him only
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  13. #133

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Dunno leh. Lor 8 is kinda so-so leh, but if you wanna go Lor 8, see if the others wanna go. How about Lor 1/2 opp Braddle MRT? There at night got shiok food or not?

  14. #134

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ha ha ha im still alive.

    Fireworks damn craptastic man all explode at same time.

    Friend's party was good. Gave him a chocolate cake facial
    Maddieee -oh -Maddieee!

    So glad to hear you made it back alive! SIGH of relief!

    Choc 'cake' facial? EEWwwwwww! Dun wanna know the implications.

    HEY! We're having a Lubbers makan session tomorrow at Toa Payoh. Join us?

  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Maddieee -oh -Maddieee!

    So glad to hear you made it back alive! SIGH of relief!

    Choc 'cake' facial? EEWwwwwww! Dun wanna know the implications.

    HEY! We're having a Lubbers makan session tomorrow at Toa Payoh. Join us?
    Tomorrow cannot la. Going out in the afternoon for shooting a tattoo session maybe. Or have some school work to catch up with
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  16. #136

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Tomorrow cannot la. Going out in the afternoon for shooting a tattoo session maybe. Or have some school work to catch up with
    SIGHHH ... so sad.

    Sammy Sammy Sammy ... please don't tell me you also cannot make it ah? Jio you so many times already keep on rejecting ... I mean, how much is a Lubber supposed to take?

  17. #137
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    To find out what really happened behind the scenes, you'll have to tune in to 'It's a Mad-dy World!'. Pay-per-view hor!

    HEY! Was just chatting with Pixie. How about doing a nice yummalicious Lor 5 Sunday Dinner later today?
    Nah..can't make it.....already have dinner plans at a friend's home to fix up a PC and their broadband....been at it for a few days now...can't wait to get it all done.

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SIGHHH ... so sad.

    Sammy Sammy Sammy ... please don't tell me you also cannot make it ah? Jio you so many times already keep on rejecting ... I mean, how much is a Lubber supposed to take?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Nah..can't make it.....already have dinner plans at a friend's home to fix up a PC.
    And i hear a heart breaking in the vicinity
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  19. #139
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    And I'm off to bed, good night lubbbbbersss

    Nice meeting you all again today
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  20. #140

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)



    Nitey nite ...


Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •