Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1005

Thread: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

  1. #981

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    LOL.. Good morning!
    Yeah Forgot It is Monday already. Time perspective checked. XD

    No $ to hire.
    It's a tie between porter VS lens. The choice is clear!
    hahaha you can just "fold" me into your bag lor..... i am light weight one leh....kekekeke

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ahhh..darn it. And you have to spoil it
    Uncle Sammy, check out the Post 263!!!! At one glance the guy on the right look LIKE YOU lor

    My jaws dropped!!!! And laughs non stop!!!!!


    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...415367&page=14

    *Tupi ran to hide!!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #982

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I wonder if I go biking this Saturday...if I bring my camera a long..what are the chances of a great sun set again heheh... bring the camera will weight me down if there is a side or frontal wind when I cycle up to Changi again. Seem so far no one has shot last weekend's sunset besides me?
    if i am you, i will bring it all the time lor, that why i seldom leave my "wife" alone as you will never what you going to encounter when u are out.

    Enjoy the weekend shoot ah!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #983
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post

    Uncle Sammy, check out the Post 263!!!! At one glance the guy on the right look LIKE YOU lor

    My jaws dropped!!!! And laughs non stop!!!!!


    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...415367&page=14

    *Tupi ran to hide!!!!!!
    You sick son of a..... !##@$$@%%@%@. Hello!!! I am eating at home right now leh!!!... .... You wait hor.....some day. Some where. Just when you least expect it....you look behind you and you get a nasty blanket party.

  4. #984

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    HAHAHA...

    Very good one!!!!!

    I just had my dinner and the luff was a good tummy exercise!

  5. #985
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    That could be a possible infraction man....

  6. #986

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    if i am you, i will bring it all the time lor, that why i seldom leave my "wife" alone as you will never what you going to encounter when u are out.

    Enjoy the weekend shoot ah!
    I also vote for BRING!!!

    When I carry Pixie, and my lens, i almost couldnt walk..

    Ok i EXAGGERATED. But is DARN heavy la. But when you see nice sunset, then you have no camera, i think.. ...

    so BRING BRING BRING!

  7. #987
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    I also vote for BRING!!!

    When I carry Pixie, and my lens, i almost couldnt walk..

    Ok i EXAGGERATED. But is DARN heavy la. But when you see nice sunset, then you have no camera, i think.. ...

    so BRING BRING BRING!
    Hello...you lug your tiny camera minus any tripod for how long har? Me lug from Nikon FG with lens and gear since 1983 till today leh. You know what 6kg of gear on your back on a bike with a cross wind hitting you can do to this old fart's legs who have not been riding irregularly for then past 3 yrs. Leg like jelly leh especially you get some smart a$$ try to challenge you all the way up Coastal Road and this old man ego .... don't want to lose out. heheh

  8. #988

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You sick son of a..... !##@$$@%%@%@. Hello!!! I am eating at home right now leh!!!... .... You wait hor.....some day. Some where. Just when you least expect it....you look behind you and you get a nasty blanket party.
    alamak.... relax leh.... i said one glance mah.... also not you mah... why u so "excited" about it?

    Then i must install 2 side mirror at my spec liao lor to check blind spot whenever i am outside

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    HAHAHA...

    Very good one!!!!!

    I just had my dinner and the luff was a good tummy exercise!
    hahaha lucky you didt PUKE lor.....

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    I also vote for BRING!!!

    When I carry Pixie, and my lens, i almost couldnt walk..

    Ok i EXAGGERATED. But is DARN heavy la. But when you see nice sunset, then you have no camera, i think..

    so BRING BRING BRING!
    YOU BAG IS HEAVY ???????? you win liao lor

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello...you lug your tiny camera minus any tripod for how long har? Me lug from Nikon FG with lens and gear since 1983 till today leh. You know what 6kg of gear on your back on a bike with a cross wind hitting you can do to this old fart's legs who have not been riding irregularly for then past 3 yrs. like jelly leh especially you get some smart a$$ try to challenge you all the way up Coastal Road and this old man ego .... don't want to lose out. heheh
    WOW LIAO!!!!! 1983??? Uncle, 1960 something police wear short lor!!! hahahahahaha

    I dun knw what the weight that time i carry at china great wall lor.......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #989

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello...you lug your tiny camera minus any tripod for how long har? Me lug from Nikon FG with lens and gear since 1983 till today leh. You know what 6kg of gear on your back on a bike with a cross wind hitting you can do to this old fart's legs who have not been riding irregularly for then past 3 yrs. Leg like jelly leh especially you get some smart a$$ try to challenge you all the way up Coastal Road and this old man ego .... don't want to lose out. heheh

    enjoy the ride Uncle Sammy!
    My teeny camera weighs a ton on my shoulder =(

    Going to bring Tupi's table pod to HCMC too!!! Good luck to me!

  10. #990
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post

    enjoy the ride Uncle Sammy!
    My teeny camera weighs a ton on my shoulder =(

    Going to bring Tupi's table pod to HCMC too!!! Good luck to me!
    Must encourage you to go do weight training...toughen you up that you can carry 2 MKIII one each hand and walk 10km while holding your arms out heheheh

  11. #991

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post

    Going to bring Tupi's table pod to HCMC too!!! Good luck to me!
    Hope it can help you for your hooting at Vietnam!!!! Enjoy the trip and shoot lot of it and share with us ah!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Must encourage you to go do weight training...toughen you up that you can carry 2 MKIII one each hand and walk 10km while holding your arms out heheheh
    wow....... she will just roll on the floor lor.....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #992
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    8 more post to new thread

  13. #993

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Hope it can help you for your hooting at Vietnam!!!! Enjoy the trip and shoot lot of it and share with us ah!!!

    wow....... she will just roll on the floor lor.....
    LOL I wont!
    They are too precious! XD


    Down 1
    7 more posts to new thread!

  14. #994

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    8 more post to new thread
    WOW.... i didt notice it!!!

    So what the name for the next thread???

    KEEP ON LUBBING?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #995

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    LOL I wont!
    They are too precious! XD


    Down 1
    7 more posts to new thread!
    5 more.....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #996
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    "Slow steady lubbing wins the race"

    heheh #4 more
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th September 2008 at 11:13 PM.

  17. #997

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    "Slow steady lubbing wins the race"

    heheh #4 more
    kekeke #3 more to go..... keep the Lub going on...............
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #998
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    kekeke #3 more to go..... keep the Lub going on...............
    Post one before this thread close

  19. #999

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    morning lubbers!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #1000
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    morning lubbers!!!!!
    Afternoon... just woke up from nap...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •