Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Shoot the NDP final rehersal.

Saturday 2 Aug 08

Meet at cityhall mrt 5:00pm SARP SARP Please dun be late if not all the planes fly home liao! Hehehehe! (towards the city link mall)

Denise's plan is to shoot the fly pass, than slowly walk over to the open space beside the ntuc buliding to shoot fireworks. than go lau pasat for supper.

List

1. Denise
    2. WuffRuff
    3. DM
    4. Pixie (might join only for supper)
    5. Maddy (might not be able to stay too late as Mummy says he must be in bed before midnight else he turns back into a frog)
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 1st August 2008 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yeah ... still got the good ol 10D. U wanna use? I have a radio remote shutter release for it so you can do your black card thing. I also have several tripods you guys can use.
    I would like to try the black card thing for fireworks actually... never tried before.
    You coming? If you don't mind, can just bring a small tripod with shutter release for me... if troublesome, then nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i'm paying 120 per month.. kinda crap sia... esp i dun get the speed it advert...
    You running server ah?
    Wahhh... your broadband power... $$$ also power...
    All my bills - broadband + hp + insurance - add up to less than your broadband leh!

Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    When my land line rings, it means... dont answer the phone
    Haha... who calls your land line, I wonder.

My sister used to store my mum's number in her hp under the name "Bad news!".
    So whenever my mum calls, her hp displays the caller ID "Bad news!"... and my mum wonders how come can never get my sis on her hp...
    Haha... so bad hor...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

hmm, bring 50-500, 17-50, enuff?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm, bring 50-500, 17-50, enuff?
    Enough la... you power... 2 lens cover 17-500 liao... what to say?
    Got 50-500 lens meh??

My longest lens is 125mm only...
    Saving up for a long lens...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Got 50-500 lens meh??

Alamak, that wan ah ... use gala and glue two magnifying lenses on each end. See! Easy!

Blog Entries

Got 50-500 lens meh??

Sigma 50-500 aka Bigma

google it

Last edited by ortega; 1st August 2008 at 03:43 PM.

I would like to try the black card thing for fireworks actually... never tried before.
    You coming? If you don't mind, can just bring a small tripod with shutter release for me... if troublesome, then nevermind.
    Sure thing love, but a small and light pod would not be so steady leh. I don't have extra remote releases. Let me check with Denise if he's using his pod and I'll get back to you. Either way, you'll have a pod to use.

Alamak, that wan ah ... use gala and glue two magnifying lenses on each end. See! Easy!
    Another way is to buy the D700, shoot at 200mm with the 80-200 f2.8, crop down to 1.5. Effectively you're shoot at 400mm liow
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Another way is to buy the D700, shoot at 200mm with the 80-200 f2.8, crop down to 1.5. Effectively you're shoot at 400mm liow
    1.5 crop should be 300mm only right

Saturday 2 Aug 08

Meet at cityhall mrt 5:00pm SARP SARP Please dun be late if not all the planes fly home liao! Hehehehe! (towards the city link mall)

Denise's plan is to shoot the fly pass, than slowly walk over to the open space beside the ntuc buliding to shoot fireworks. than go lau pasat for supper.

List

1. Denise
    2. WuffRuff
    3. DM
    5. Maddy (might not be able to stay too late as Mummy says he must be in bed before midnight else he turns back into a frog)
    Which NTUC building that you all refering? THe one at the Shenton way? If yes then u should meet at Raffles MRT instead of City Hall.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Which NTUC building that you all refering? THe one at the Shenton way? If yes then u should meet at Raffles MRT instead of City Hall.
    Me no kno; please check with Denise. I just help to bump the list. Hehehehe!

You coming? Come lah and LUUB LUUB LUUBEXpOsE with us!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    But but but 80-200 VR beri ex leh.

How about just use her present 125mm and adapt it onto a Phase 1 or Leaf? Dat way can crop 500% to 1000% also no ploblem! Effective focal length from her 125mm? 625-1250mm! See! Easy! No nid spend marnie buy what VR lens lah.

Me no kno; please check with Denise. I just help to bump the list. Hehehehe!

You coming? Come lah and LUUB LUUB LUUBEXpOsE with us!
    I dun knw can i make it or not, i will call denise if i can go. And just need to make sure where is it.

How about just use her present 125mm and adapt it onto a Phase 1 or Leaf? Dat way can crop 500% to 1000% also no ploblem! Effective focal length from her 125mm? 625-1250mm! See! Easy! No nid spend marnie buy what VR lens lah.
    Must use tele to shoot? Very far meh? I only have small prime lens lor........

I dun knw can i make it or not, i will call denise if i can go. And just need to make sure where is it.
    OKAY! Really hope you can make it and show all the inexperienced ones how to do the Tupi Fireworks Dance! Heheheheheheehhheehehehehehehehehehehehehhehheheee eeeeeeee!

Saturday 2 Aug 08

List

1. Denise
    2. WuffRuff
    3. DM
    6. Tupi (tentative - may do the Tupi Fireworks Dance if all the guys LUUB him the right way, and LUUB him long long! Hehehe!)

Must use tele to shoot? Very far meh? I only have small prime lens lor........
    Dunno leh. Is WuffRuff scare her 125mm not long enough.

OKAY! Really hope you can make it and show all the inexperienced ones how to do the Tupi Fireworks Dance! Heheheheheheehhheehehehehehehehehehehehehhehheheee eeeeeeee!
    Funny lor, how come is me again ah...... Now shd be DM fireworks Dance lor, and yr best partner is DEnise lor, then while dancing, one up one down then look like fireworks lor

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    1.5 crop should be 300mm only right

Yeah, should be 2X crop. given the higher pixle count it should be the same as 400mm
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Funny lor, how come is me again ah...... Now shd be DM fireworks Dance lor, and yr best partner is DEnise lor, then while dancing, one up one down then look like fireworks lor
    Dat wan not fireworks dance leh.

Dat wan is the blossoming of the LUBBERS United!

Phase 1 MF? can't use 35mm lens lar

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast