Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I think WuffRuff is either , or all hot and huffy bby now with that image of you in her mind. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    AHEM... DM....

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hehe I am betting heeeeee
    I know what u are talking about after reading the first 7 words... go count.

Sekali she starts to get hot, steamy images of you appearing mysteriously in her CF card then how?
    AHEM... DM....

Well she better get out of the way before I run her over heheheh....hot sexy stops for no one hehehehe
    Speaking of getting in the way, I'm prolly going to be hanging out at ECP this Sat too...
    If you see a group of people jamming on congas and latin percussion and got a xiao za bor with them... you can say hi to the xiao za bor.
    Oh yah... that is if you can stop the hot, sexy thing between your legs, huh...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Speaking of getting in the way, I'm prolly going to be hanging out at ECP this Sat too...
    If you see a group of people jamming on congas and latin percussion and got a xiao za bor with them... you can say hi to the xiao za bor.
    Oh yah... that is if you can stop the hot, sexy thing between your legs, huh...
    Hot Sexy stays on the bike path like a good exemplary biker should so if you go xiao at the beach I have no idea heheh..plus I don't go in the morning or afternoon. I cycle late afternoon or evening only heheh....I ride..never in the mood to see chabors especially xiao ones beating congas heheh

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    had a friend who showed me samples of iphone replica (china made) and you gotta give it to them man... it looks like the real thing
    Haha... yah... LOOKS... China is really good at replicating looks... but quality... hmmm....

Technologically, there are other phones just as good if not better. It also depend on what application you are looking for. As we are photo taking hobbist...the built-in camera is a non issue. Thus alot of other features are. They had a jump over others but the rest are catching up or already there but just waiting to jump in in the weeks or months to come.

X1 is a big contender but SE has financial problems right now and retrenching waht 2000 staff if I read correctly. The story is the launch will be in November in UK. Not sure about Singapore. That phone is interesting to say the least.

Omnia and Diamond just got ROM upgrade available to make it more zippy and have abit more features and stuff coming out with more updates. HTC will be launching the touch Pro too..which is what I am targetting but will see how much it will be with NO-Contract prices heheh....

If you like exclusivity ( if you are into that kinda thingy) ........with a new 2 years contract you can buy it cheap...every tom dick and harry around the corner will be spotting one. Where's the fun in that if you think about it.
    Let them fight lah... the more competition they have, the better for us consumers... hehe...
    Haizzz... for me, the phone seems pretty good and is definitely a beauty... but yahh... if everyone have the same thing... then.... xianz also...
    But then... now I see every other person has my Sony K800i also... even more before new model came out. My sister told me all her friends have my phone!
    Price is the major factor lah... I'm with singnet anyway and my contract is up... can get phone upgrade... see if they will have any special promotion for subscribers like me.

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    haha chances not high la, cos my company might bulk purchase, but dunno yet
    Wahhh... so good ah... can get free iphone... if free, then don't need to think la....
    But hey, I thought you are student??

All you poor dears!

Hmm ..where is Pixie?
    Oh noooo... don't tell me she got blown away by the HK typhoon!!!
    Pixie, pixie, where are you??
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Hot Sexy stays on the bike path like a good exemplary biker should so if you go xiao at the beach I have no idea heheh..plus I don't go in the morning or afternoon. I cycle late afternoon or evening only heheh....I ride..never in the mood to see chabors especially xiao ones beating congas heheh
    I not at beach... at pavilion... beach too sandy...
    And what makes you think I go in afternoon? We usually go in evening or night... but tmr special... we going in afternoon so u guessed right this time... but it is not the norm.
    Btw, I also cycle late afternoon or evening or night... less hot... and never in the mood to see old men who still think they are hot sexy... haha....

I not at beach... at pavilion... beach too sandy...
    And what makes you think I go in afternoon? We usually go in evening or night... but tmr special... we going in afternoon so u guessed right this time... but it is not the norm.
    Btw, I also cycle late afternoon or evening or night... less hot... and never in the mood to see old men who still think they are hot sexy... haha....
    Harlo!!...Hot Sexy is not me. It is my Beloved Hand made and painted Klein Moutain bike. I am just the old fart past his prime that rides the only hot sexy thing left on earth for him before closing his eyes for the last time.

If not then how I put my hot sexy between my legs when you read it har!!!!..chey!.. you say me bend down over and put my head between my legs izzit??!!!!! heheheheh... I am not that young or that kinky like DM!!!! hahahahahah

Harlo!!...Hot Sexy is not me. It is my Beloved Hand made and painted Klein Moutain bike. I am just the old fart past his prime that rides the only hot sexy thing left on earth for him before closing his eyes for the last time.

If not then how I put my hot sexy between my legs when you read it har!!!!..chey!.. you say me bend down over and put my head between my legs izzit??!!!!! heheheheh... I am not that young or that kinky like DM!!!! hahahahahah
    OK lah... u and your hot sexy... next time be careful with the terms... DM around... he will feel very streamed... u get what I mean la...
    OK lah, u enjoy your hot sexy lah... but tmr... think ECP will be super crowded ...
    Ohhh... that must be why my friends are going in afternoon instead of usual evening... need to chop place in afternoon... no wonder...

OK lah... u and your hot sexy... next time be careful with the terms... DM around... he will feel very streamed... u get what I mean la...
    OK lah, u enjoy your hot sexy lah... but tmr... think ECP will be super crowded ...
    Ohhh... that must be why my friends are going in afternoon instead of usual evening... need to chop place in afternoon... no wonder...
    Where I want to go at the East Coast I can very easily find empty spaces...you just too lazy to bike there ....thus stay at the Pavillon and sqeeze with all the other people lot heheheh

Hot sexy and me will head up to the Sailing club or tanah merah golf course or SAFRA golf course where the beach is free of tons of people heheh....

Where I want to go at the East Coast I can very easily find empty spaces...you just too lazy to bike there ....thus stay at the Pavillon and sqeeze with all the other people lot heheheh

Hot sexy and me will head up to the Sailing club or tanah merah golf course or SAFRA golf course where the beach is free of tons of people heheh....
    Aiyohhh... ECP is so short... where got lazy to bike... either way doesn't take long to bike...
    We need pavilion la... not bcos lazy... the other pple going by car cos bringing congas, tumba, quinto.... then what to be lazy about??
    We usually go to a pavilion that is less crowded also... but foresee tmr will be more crowded...
    Btw, the SAFRA area is very near my place lor...
    Wahhh... noone talking here except you and me... everyone migrated to expose thread liao... They all trying to break record there... fastest thread on CS... I think they have met their goals!!!

Hey Sam,

How much will be a decent bike cost for like your kind of riding? I mean distance riding but need not so high end like yours la, cos now thinking of to "train" my legs but dun knw it can take it or not..........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Hey Sam,

How much will be a decent bike cost for like your kind of riding? I mean distance riding but need not so high end like yours la, cos now thinking of to "train" my legs but dun knw it can take it or not..........
    heh...you can buy anyone of those entry level bike non brand type you see alot of people riding about. Cost about 300+.. heavy some more so good work out for your legs heheheh...The parts should last you quite a few years as it wear down depending on how hardworking you are at cleaning and servicing the parts. If you really going to placeyour bike outside your flat then you should not buy anything expensive above those cheap bikes.

To me a really "decent" bike starts at around $1000 to $1500 for something reliable,quite light frame, relatively light and better components. Price sweet spot will be in the $2500 to $3000 for something pretty impressive already.

Anything after that is very incremental improvement and you are really paying for exclusivity, asthetic, reputation of the brands, exotic parts and a little more durability due to using light & strong material like carbon fibre or amalgamated aluminium eg.and of course the latest cutting edge tech....just like cameras.

Biking for just some toning of your legs and get some good workout for your bodydoes not require anything then just a $200 to 300 bike heh.. I have seen people on old heavy rusted bicycle beating more yonger fit guys going up hill on their exotic bikes. heheh Anything more to pay for is about how passionate you are with the sport. Again...just like Photography...... your choice.

In Photography you don't jump to a D300 first ....you start off with a D40 for example and as you get more sure this is what you want and your ability improves then you opt later to buy a D300 or D3. Bike is no difference leh.

You might consider a second hand mid range bike....if you want to get more bang for your bucks. There people out there who change bike or parts like nobody business but their vanity. Why I have no idea since no girl is really impress with a guy on a bike. Anyway...you can take advantage of such folks who are selling when they upgrade. (similar with photographing hobbist too right? heheh)

You can sometime get yourself some great bike or parts for less then half their price and just a few months old. Some are very well looked after too. And some of these parts can last a nuclear attack before it even start to take damage while you are fried by radiation. heh.

www.togoparts.com is a good place to start. You get to see anything from cheap practical rigs to exotic numbers there.

Anything else you want to know ....you know where to find me lah bro.

Aiyohhh... ECP is so short... where got lazy to bike... either way doesn't take long to bike...
    We need pavilion la... not bcos lazy... the other pple going by car cos bringing congas, tumba, quinto.... then what to be lazy about??
    We usually go to a pavilion that is less crowded also... but foresee tmr will be more crowded...
    Btw, the SAFRA area is very near my place lor...
    Wahhh... noone talking here except you and me... everyone migrated to expose thread liao... They all trying to break record there... fastest thread on CS... I think they have met their goals!!!

PhotoAid is about quality and not quantity. Chaebah!!!! hahahahahah....

I think that record still belongs with the TANGS SHOOTERS & SENTOSA for most thread started. Okay fastest moving thread may belong to EXPOSED ...heheh... But overall...I doubt it will really beat those group over time. I got to hand it to those folks in those threads. But well...anything can happen I guess.
    Last edited by sammy888; 9th August 2008 at 07:03 AM.

heh...you can buy anyone of those entry level bike non brand type you see alot of people riding about. Cost about 300+.. heavy some more so good work out for your legs heheheh...The parts should last you quite a few years as it wear down depending on how hardworking you are at cleaning and servicing the parts. If you really going to placeyour bike outside your flat then you should not buy anything expensive above those cheap bikes.

To me a really "decent" bike starts at around $1000 to $1500 for something reliable,quite light frame, relatively light and better components. Price sweet spot will be in the $2500 to $3000 for something pretty impressive already.

Anything after that is very incremental improvement and you are really paying for exclusivity, asthetic, reputation of the brands, exotic parts and a little more durability due to using light & strong material like carbon fibre or amalgamated aluminium eg.and of course the latest cutting edge tech....just like cameras.

Biking for just some toning of your legs and get some good workout for your bodydoes not require anything then just a $200 to 300 bike heh.. I have seen people on old heavy rusted bicycle beating more yonger fit guys going up hill on their exotic bikes. heheh Anything more to pay for is about how passionate you are with the sport. Again...just like Photography...... your choice.

In Photography you don't jump to a D300 first ....you start off with a D40 for example and as you get more sure this is what you want and your ability improves then you opt later to buy a D300 or D3. Bike is no difference leh.

You might consider a second hand mid range bike....if you want to get more bang for your bucks. There people out there who change bike or parts like nobody business but their vanity. Why I have no idea since no girl is really impress with a guy on a bike. Anyway...you can take advantage of such folks who are selling when they upgrade. (similar with photographing hobbist too right? heheh)

You can sometime get yourself some great bike or parts for less then half their price and just a few months old. Some are very well looked after too. And some of these parts can last a nuclear attack before it even start to take damage while you are fried by radiation. heh.

www.togoparts.com is a good place to start. You get to see anything from cheap practical rigs to exotic numbers there.

Anything else you want to know ....you know where to find me lah bro.
    WOW....... thanks for such info!!!! hahahahaha

Entry level will be 300+ ah , and your "decent" stand abit high liao.... hahahaha

As for the parts will be sure longer than my legs can perform, cos now i contemplating between rollerblade and bike, it not now to be now to get it. It has to depend on my condition and kick off gradually. Swimming is best for me but kind of too lazy and dun really like swimming too.

Miss those old days that went for trailing on my Bike (Scramble) where it was physically intense! Total shag out!!! BASKETBALL!!!! hahahah that was more than ten years back then.

Anyway, will keep a look out on the site u gave me.

Chill now, need to catch some sleep liao, just finish watch a SHOW!!! Finally i watched DVD!!! hahaah PENELOPE!!!

Night everyone!

PhotoAid is about quality and not quantity. Chaebah!!!! hahahahahah....
    Ya, and it not about the longest or fastest thread, it's not a competition.

Talking about it, it been years for Photoaid but hope not to do it again liao. Can only meet for kopi, not raising.......

EVERYBODY LuB EVERYBODY! Night!

Ya, and it not about the longest or fastest thread, it's not a competition.

Talking about it, it been years for Photoaid but hope not to do it again liao. Can only meet for kopi, not raising.......

EVERYBODY LuB EVERYBODY! Night!
    No lah... we can still do Photoaid but hopefully it will be something like organizing exhibition for certain charities and not due to nature disasters.

heh...you can buy anyone of those entry level bike non brand type you see alot of people riding about. Cost about 300+.. heavy some more so good work out for your legs heheheh...
    If u're talking about those non-brand ones and heavy... don't need $300 lah... Less than $100 can get already... (PnS full auto)
    $300+, you can get entry level branded bikes like Giant, Raleigh, Wheeler, etc... with all entry level branded parts like Shimano gears, etc. (PnS with manual)
    $400-500+, can get better entry level with slightly better parts. (Prosumer)
    $700+, more branded and with better parts, starting to get serious. (D40)
    Next is $1k+ already and is kinda like entry level serious bike. (D80)
    Trust me, I just went shopping for bike about a month ago and recce many bike shops.
    But Tupi, if you want to know where to buy entry level bikes, I can only recommend Eastside shops cos I live in the East... don't know if they will deliver to other areas.
    Last edited by WuffRuff; 9th August 2008 at 09:34 AM.

Blog Entries

buy bicycle must ride home, where got deliver one?
    no standard

carrefour does..

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    No lah... we can still do Photoaid but hopefully it will be something like organizing exhibition for certain charities and not due to nature disasters.
    wow.......... u want start one ah?

But Tupi, if you want to know where to buy entry level bikes, I can only recommend Eastside shops cos I live in the East... don't know if they will deliver to other areas.
    Toa Payoh got bike shop

wow.......... u want start one ah?

Toa Payoh got bike shop
    Near your Lorong 5 I thought I sw one when I was clueless looking for your Block 75!!! heheh...not sure if it is a entry to med or high end shop. But am sure there is one at least. I was told near Whampoo there is one which selling alot of highend from a friend of mine.

You have to ride home when you buy leh where got people ask for delivery heheh..I am sure there is but that so whimpy! heheheheh

Waaaahaaa...raining leh...looks like riding is out of the question...period...firework shooting like that also have to put on hold liao man