Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Default Re: Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    No marnie ... you sponsor ah?
    haha you sell your lens can already lor!

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    No la, all hot air no substance
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ain't no apple fan boi drone ...... it's good but not that good, personally speaking, for the price you have to pay for it.
    I'm not a fan of apple too, but having tried the phone, i'm pretty impressed with it leh... don't really use phone cameras so the 2mp camera doesnt bother me much.

But i think the only concern is price is guess... and the data plan.. i am on M1 then gotta sign plan with singtel if I want to use it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    haha you sell your lens can already lor!

I'm not a fan of apple too, but having tried the phone, i'm pretty impressed with it leh... don't really use phone cameras so the 2mp camera doesnt bother me much.

But i think the only concern is price is guess... and the data plan.. i am on M1 then gotta sign plan with singtel if I want to use it
    if i am not wrong M1 and starhub will be able to sell it at the end of the year

is there an alt to the iphone? link please

Samsung Omnia
    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/d...SGH-I900XKAXSO

HTC Diamond
    http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=46278

Sony Ericsson X1
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/prod...x1?cc=sg&lc=en

Apple iPhone
    http://www.apple.com/sg/iphone/

So far these 4 contenders.. had a friend who showed me samples of iphone replica (china made) and you gotta give it to them man... it looks like the real thing

Samsung Omnia
    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/d...SGH-I900XKAXSO

HTC Diamond
    http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=46278

Sony Ericsson X1
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/prod...x1?cc=sg&lc=en

Apple iPhone
    http://www.apple.com/sg/iphone/

So far these 4 contenders.. had a friend who showed me samples of iphone replica (china made) and you gotta give it to them man... it looks like the real thing
    hi richie!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hi richie!
    im poorie

The "black martket" had some bidding as much as $2500 to 3000 for the new iPhone from HK for the past week or more.

Technologically, there are other phones just as good if not better. It also depend on what application you are looking for. As we are photo taking hobbist...the built-in camera is a non issue. Thus alot of other features are. They had a jump over others but the rest are catching up or already there but just waiting to jump in in the weeks or months to come.

X1 is a big contender but SE has financial problems right now and retrenching waht 2000 staff if I read correctly. The story is the launch will be in November in UK. Not sure about Singapore. That phone is interesting to say the least.

Omnia and Diamond just got ROM upgrade available to make it more zippy and have abit more features and stuff coming out with more updates. HTC will be launching the touch Pro too..which is what I am targetting but will see how much it will be with NO-Contract prices heheh....

If you like exclusivity ( if you are into that kinda thingy) ........with a new 2 years contract you can buy it cheap...every tom dick and harry around the corner will be spotting one. Where's the fun in that if you think about it.
    Last edited by sammy888; 8th August 2008 at 01:38 PM.

not into exclusivity haha... bad experience with that, used to own these korean export phones and when it spoiled, can't service it

might be able to get iphone 3g for free though

not into exclusivity haha... bad experience with that, used to own these korean export phones and when it spoiled, can't service it

might be able to get iphone 3g for free though

Well if it is for free then I say go for it....nothing much to lose.

haha chances not high la, cos my company might bulk purchase, but dunno yet

im poorie
    hmm here got pixie no poorie wor... P!rated
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm here got pixie no poorie wor... P!rated
    All you poor dears!

Hmm ..where is Pixie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    All you poor dears!

Hmm ..where is Pixie?
    no idea...

i also kinda broke liao... sianz...

bought a tx2028au by cash, added a microsoft sucky mouse 6000, then changed to a vx nano, gave my mom the 6000, add a logitech wireless num pad, bought a 320gb hdd prepare to install winxp on it then remove the hdd as its preinstalled with sucky vista...

overall, the vista sucks, when i was using it, i had virus like wildfire even with anti virus...

then the screen sucks and was solved after i installed a program from xp, and now the fonts are crisp sharp. the color sucks and i did a calibration, now much nicer... thanks to the matt screen protector, now can see better...

speed still lose to my desktop, but at least i can draw like tablet now... can retire my wacoms...

dm donate some moolah to us poor dears?

quick sign up!

DM Moola Giveaway!
    --------------------
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

dm donate some moolah to us poor dears?

quick sign up!

DM Moola Giveaway!
    --------------------
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    Scam, u never put your name in... lol... to show your sincerity, u should put your name in 1st...

(waiting for DM to slam)

Blog Entries

after looking through all of them the iphone still is the coolest and easiest to use
    not forgetting syncing with my mac

and not that costly

Apple BBB virus hits town already?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

The HTC diamond with new ROM upgrade is super duper fast!!!....saw it demo at microsoft office. Saw the Omnia also, but had bad experience with Samsung.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    The HTC diamond with new ROM upgrade is super duper fast!!!....saw it demo at microsoft office. Saw the Omnia also, but had bad experience with Samsung.
    the HTC is very much better and advance than the ifhone. ifhone battery sucks big time.

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    the HTC is very much better and advance than the ifhone. ifhone battery sucks big time.
    heheh Sooner or later, they will find that out. But that is not the worst thing. Can not change battery like other mobile phone when it is flat. But you have to give it them iphone version 2.0. The battery life is better then the first one.. heh..

But in the mean time...alway carry along with you an extra charger now...if you keep 3G switched on, GPS, WIFI search mode...etc this will drain that little puppy faster then you can say "Diamond and Omnia has longer battery life!"

In any case, any phone you want to keep so many things switched on...power drain will always be any issue. So how much do you want to keep on or switch off and in doing so ..what phone will be a better buy then?
    Last edited by sammy888; 8th August 2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    heheh Sooner or later, they will find that out. But that is not the worst thing. Can not change battery like other mobile phone when it is flat. But you have to give it them iphone version 2.0. The battery life is better then the first one.. heh..

But in the mean time...alway carry along with you an extra charger now...if you keep 3G switched on, GPS, WIFI search mode...etc this will drain that little puppy faster then you can say "Diamond and Omnia has longer battery life!"

In any case, any phone you want to keep so many things switched on...power drain will always be any issue. So how much do you want to keep on or switch off and in doing so ..what phone will be a better buy then?
    actually hor, to me anything mad apple suck lah. just don't like mad lor. me still using a old sony k700