1. Duplicate the background layer.
2. Apply Gaussian blur 20% on duplicate layer.
3. Add layer mask, fill is black.
4. Select brush tool with white fill. Brush across the skin. Vary the size of the brush to brush the skin evenly.
5. Select the brushed area by CTRL + left mouseclick on the layer mask.
6. Select the main duplicate layer and pressed CTRL + J. This will create a duplicate layer of the selected smoothened area.
7. Make not visible the background layer and the duplicate layer leaving only the top layer which is the smoothed skin duplicate layer.
8. Apply high pass on the layer to around 20%-40%. This will bring back the details into the skin. The percentage is varying different ppl different skin textures.
9. Make visible back the 2 layers. Now u should see the skin areas u brushed and apply high pass in grey.
10. Select the top layer and apply soft light.
11. Select the layer with layer mask and adjust the opacity such that the skin tone to the extent that the skin is not too smooth and fake.
12. Merge the layers and save.
This is an electronic post which requires no signature.