Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXVI: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVI: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Naka, more poison for you:

Micro Nikkor 105mm!
    Good for portrait aaaaaand macro!
    With VR II some more
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Mega TFCD Experience Part 3 - Fiery Hot Models in Style - Race Queens Nights Out

Ok... back by popular demand, there will be one more night shoot for cars and models in planning.

Location will most likely be at a MSCP at a relatively new estate near punggol. Date will be either Aug 10 or Aug 17. Shoot will start from 745pm onwards.

Me and camel in the midst of sourcing for cars and models but if anyone of u have some hot cars for display, feel free to PM either one of the coordinators - kuantoh or jawzsg.

To all interested models who wished to increase their portfolio or have an experience in night shoots, pls PM either one of the coordinators - kuantoh or jawzsg to register. As there may be over registration of models for this rd, there will be more shoots upcoming which are also of interesting themes.

This shoot is strictly for Tangshooters only. If u have joined us in one of our photography outings, u are considered a Tangshooter. Please state ur nick with preferred date beside. If both dates are ok, please state both.

Interested Shooters:

1. phoakm (Prefered 17 Aug 08) - will be bringing power strodes with lighting effects

Reserve Shooters:

Limited to 9 shooters only to keep photogs to car and model ratio as 3:1.

SK Warrior

1. SolBadGuy (don't think I'll be shooting. At the most a few shots here and there nia.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

1 picture to share, took this in Apr this year.

Mega TFCD Experience Part 3 - Fiery Hot Models in Style - Race Queens Nights Out

Ok... back by popular demand, there will be one more night shoot for cars and models in planning.

Location will most likely be at a MSCP at a relatively new estate near punggol. Date will be either Aug 10 or Aug 17. Shoot will start from 745pm onwards.

Me and camel in the midst of sourcing for cars and models but if anyone of u have some hot cars for display, feel free to PM either one of the coordinators - kuantoh or jawzsg.

To all interested models who wished to increase their portfolio or have an experience in night shoots, pls PM either one of the coordinators - kuantoh or jawzsg to register. As there may be over registration of models for this rd, there will be more shoots upcoming which are also of interesting themes.

This shoot is strictly for Tangshooters only. If u have joined us in one of our photography outings, u are considered a Tangshooter. Please state ur nick with preferred date beside. If both dates are ok, please state both.

Interested Shooters:

1. phoakm (Prefered 17 Aug 08) - will be bringing power strodes with lighting effects
    2. naka (i ish sarpork kt n camel butties, but wads strodes?

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

1. SolBadGuy (don't think I'll be shooting. At the most a few shots here and there nia.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

So sad .. i saw all the upcoming outing listings ..

Can't attend the Coscon and WCG
    My team competed in DotA a few years back (i was in the bench .. relegated to support role but i still play till today! haha!).

Anyway, you guys have fun, I'll be at Anaheim (near LA) shooting all the screaming people on rollercoasters . . WAHAHAHA!

I've never played competitive DotA before. But have friends who jumped over from CS to DotA. I don't really like playing DotA, just play once in a blue moon with friends. I noob in the game, haven't played for at least half a year?

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I was one of the contestants for Halo 1, since WCG started in Suntec. Sadly, I lost to a young Kid.
    WCG actually started in 2001 or 2002 outside Taka, when competitive gaming was not popularised yet (and I was still a young kid). I played in 2002 to 2004, but stopped gaming competitively after that. Still helped out in one of the top teams (back then) for about a year from 2005 to 2006, but writing for them, not gaming. LOL.

Waaaaaa!!! I was there! The first and second WCG!
    Now so different!
    The first three to four years at Taka was really bad. Super hot! Now is really very different as compared to back in 2001/2002. Back then, people labeled us as good-for-nothings, slackers, etc. Now gaming is glamourised. -_- But some of my friends are still gaming competitively. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    I ish also Dota and Ladder Match player...
    WAH! Had a few friends who play Ladder matches also. But I lousy in WC3 and DotA.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Interested Shooters:

3. dOlBy (Prefered 17 Aug 08) - TBC

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post

Interested Shooters:

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

did i see wrongly????DOLBY!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    did i see wrongly????DOLBY!!!!!!!!
    TBC 1st lah

for u guys! Hope u all will have lotsa fun on this mega TFCD. Do try to get hot cars (those super cars, fast & furious type) so that both photographers & models (including mollers ) will have a diff experience as compared with the previous fashion cars shoots. Aloy should be able to assist u guys on the positioning of the cars for group formation if need be (he should had learn a few ropes from me since the last 2 shoots ). Cheers and upz for the TSers!!!

Interested Shooters:

4. coolsigg (why sunday evenings ah? sat better lei. prefer 17th Aug)

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    for u guys! Hope u all will have lotsa fun on this mega TFCD. Do try to get hot cars (those super cars, fast & furious type) so that both photographers & models (including mollers ) will have a diff experience as compared with the previous fashion cars shoots. Aloy should be able to assist u guys on the positioning of the cars for group formation if need be (he should had learn a few ropes from me since the last 2 shoots ). Cheers and upz for the TSers!!!
    Aloy is in BMT now...sun nite he shld be on his way to booking in rite?

Interested Shooters:

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

2. G-khoo (I ish accompanying Nick to do SK )

Interested Shooters:

5. mapper48 (prefer 17 Aug)

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

2. g-khoo (I ish accompanying Nick to do SK )
    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Blog Entries

Ha i try n see can borrow my fren`s lambo or nt

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Ha i try n see can borrow my fren`s lambo or nt
    Welcomed! It will be an honour to have the devil!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Welcomed! It will be an honour to have the devil!
    Bt no promises coz he`s a SIA pilot so muz check his schedule i try my best la

70-200F2.8 IS or 50F1.2?

Member/Tangshooter

Interested Shooters:

6. blazer_workz

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Aloy is in BMT now...sun nite he shld be on his way to booking in rite?
    Oh ya, didnt realised that it's gonna be on a Sun's evening. He sure UM TUI that he cant join. Anyway, u guys enjoy the shoots! Post more glamorous pics!

Interested Shooters:

6. blazer_workz
    7. highfive (prefer 17th Aug)

Reserve Shooters:

SK Warrior

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast