Thread: Off Limits

Default Off Limits

Had been quite frustated with these obstacle, but decided to snap it along with the sunset.

I thought it is too messy. But friends had suggested its okay, in fact got feel and drama to it.
    - Was it that the colours stand out?
    - Does it appeal to you?
    - Or should I have taken it from another angle - which I dont know how else?
    - Or that I should have just focused on the sunset w/o the wires?
    Last edited by cheguthamrin; 25th July 2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Deleted 1 pic
    Already abused my D40 and D80 for my flickr

Default Re: Off Limits

I kinda like it too. Quite abstract and you'll feel a bit of drama and wonder what the heck is on the other side that requires so much barbed wire. Certainly it's an overkill for a chicken farm Love the colors too.

If not for the square on the lower left, to me, this would have been even better.

Quote Originally Posted by gpjuson View Post
    I kinda like it too. Quite abstract and you'll feel a bit of drama and wonder what the heck is on the other side that requires so much barbed wire. Certainly it's an overkill for a chicken farm Love the colors too.

If not for the square on the lower left, to me, this would have been even better.
    Thanks for the first reply!
    The square thingy - Argh~ its those cases where you only realise during PP, but cropping to the right would reveal something else worse.

Interesting picture i would say...there are a few layers to the picture, the 1st being the obvious 4 large strips of concertina wires, 2nd being the mass of wires behind, and the 3rd being the sunset.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

I love the colours and barbwire makes it look like a cubist art piece

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Interesting picture i would say...there are a few layers to the picture, the 1st being the obvious 4 large strips of concertina wires, 2nd being the mass of wires behind, and the 3rd being the sunset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    I love the colours and barbwire makes it look like a cubist art piece
    Thanks guys!
    Layers - I'll keep that in mind; I'll bring along some con wires if I need to next time hehe