Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Using MRT seats for your Bag

Default Re: Using MRT seats for your Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... wonder if any of the Sony users know him? I'm sure they don't one on bad apple rotting the entire name of Sony users.

Sides, at least now we know what he looks like from the side, his haversack and large medium tan tripod bag!
    its interesting, on stomp alot of the people who tag on the article seem to feel that the guy did nothing wrong. some of them even flame the stomper who posted. whaddaya think people?

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    its interesting, on stomp alot of the people who tag on the article seem to feel that the guy did nothing wrong. some of them even flame the stomper who posted. whaddaya think people?
    Nothing to think. I'm just glad that now I don't have to keep anything on the floor. Maybe not even my feet
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Put it this way, alot of people who post comments in Stomp are trolls... they just flame anyone for anything. I personally find this guy inconsiderate. However there seem to be a recent increase in such behavior.

You see people sit on one seat on a bus and put their hand other the other just so that no one else can sit there. People using seats as foot rest. People eating and drinking on trains and buses.... sigh...

It doesn't matter really.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, and yes, some people really have nothing better to do in life except troll. guess it gives them a sense of power and satisfaction that something they say is finally heard (online) because in real life, chances are, they don't have the bollocks to say it, or say it and are put down, or are simply ignored.

1st class!

Hmm ... wonder if any of the Sony users know him? I'm sure they don't one on bad apple rotting the entire name of Sony users.

Sides, at least now we know what he looks like from the side, his haversack and large medium tan tripod bag!
    Don't recognize him from any of our outings.
    Alpha

It doesn't matter really.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, and yes, some people really have nothing better to do in life except troll. guess it gives them a sense of power and satisfaction that something they say is finally heard (online) because in real life, chances are, they don't have the bollocks to say it, or say it and are put down, or are simply ignored.

have a pic of such self serving troll?

What made this person behavior bad is the fact he doesn't seem to think what he has done is wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234