Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - III

  1. #381

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Huh?

    Me organise??

    How about 2nd Aug? Anyone up for kopi or anything like tat?

    I will leave it to Tainted to organise....
    SIGH...***

    NEBER rely on a guy to get the real work done.

    OK ...


    YOO-HOO TAAAIIIIIIIN-TED DAH-LIIIIIING!

    Zac has graciously volunteered you to organise the next outing.


    Name place name time, we will be there as long as dun name munber can liao!

  2. #382
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    How about somewhere MORE central???
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #383

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You mean...

    His scanning skills is so ????
    Dunno leh.

    When high liao, sometimes scanning and grabbing skills ah ... the become the jia lat wan. I've seen a slim, moderately not bad looking mid-20s guy grab and rabbah 50+ yo 300 pound glandmather in kinky tight dress the shiny shiny type that hiao glanmaters like to use to go to mah-jong marathons or road-side getais.

  4. #384
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Huh?

    Me organise??

    How about 2nd Aug? Anyone up for kopi or anything like tat?

    I will leave it to Tainted to organise....
    maybe after this week? this weekend im busy... got 21st bday orgy to attend and tuition to give....
    my sugar daddy*coughDMCough* neber gibe me money

    EDIT..... suddenly i spotted someting bright pink up there..... o.o

  5. #385

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    How about somewhere MORE central???
    You organise lah, then can start at Tuas, move to Pasir Ris and finish at Sungei Kadut.

  6. #386
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dunno leh.

    When high liao, sometimes scanning and grabbing skills ah ... the become the jia lat wan. I've seen a slim, moderately not bad looking mid-20s guy grab and rabbah 50+ yo 300 pound glandmather in kinky tight dress the shiny shiny type that hiao glanmaters like to use to go to mah-jong marathons or road-side getais.
    Lol juz nw on my way hm i saw a guy in his 30s hugging and kissing a woman old enough to be his grandmother Bt the woman look pretty rich with gold bangles n stuff all over lol Sugar mummy!!!

  7. #387

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    maybe after this week? this weekend im busy... got 21st bday orgy to attend and tuition to give....
    my sugar daddy*coughDMCough* neber gibe me money

    EDIT..... suddenly i spotted someting bright pink up there..... o.o
    Aiyoh! Since when I your sugar daddy?

    I myself need to look for sugar mei mei. You got any recommendations?

    Set, start a new thread asking who wan to go after your orgy this weekend lor.

  8. #388
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dunno leh.

    When high liao, sometimes scanning and grabbing skills ah ... the become the jia lat wan. I've seen a slim, moderately not bad looking mid-20s guy grab and rabbah 50+ yo 300 pound glandmather in kinky tight dress the shiny shiny type that hiao glanmaters like to use to go to mah-jong marathons or road-side getais.
    WAH

    Scary...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #389
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You organise lah, then can start at Tuas, move to Pasir Ris and finish at Sungei Kadut.
    If I organise.. all in the East liao...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #390
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Ok since Zac guessed correctly, he shall be the organiser. No shifting of responsibility.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  11. #391
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ok since Zac guessed correctly, he shall be the organiser. No shifting of responsibility.
    Coffee in Bedok???
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #392

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    WAH

    Scary...

    Don't KK lah ... we know you also like wan!

    Dun worry, we here all adults.

    We understanding wan.

    It's OKAY.

  13. #393

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ok since Zac guessed correctly, he shall be the organiser. No shifting of responsibility.
    Post #389 - he agrees, but will be totally biased.

  14. #394
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Don't KK lah ... we know you also like wan!

    Dun worry, we here all adults.

    We understanding wan.

    It's OKAY.
    I go for much younger ones...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #395
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Post #389 - he agrees, but will be totally biased.
    So how??

    any suggestions?

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #396
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    POLL set

    Multiple choices allowed...

    And choices will be revealed...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #397
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    So how??

    any suggestions?

    Trust in him I say. I am pretty sure whatever he organises will be quite good
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  18. #398
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Trust in him I say. I am pretty sure whatever he organises will be quite good
    OK.. thanks for the vote of confidence..

    NOW pls go and vote
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #399
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Aiyoh! Since when I your sugar daddy?

    I myself need to look for sugar mei mei. You got any recommendations?

    Set, start a new thread asking who wan to go after your orgy this weekend lor.
    not my orgy this time.... :3 its zac's orgy party and we're invited! ;P

  20. #400
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Hmmmm... suddenly so quiet... all left office for home?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •