Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - III

  1. #341
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    How you so sure he do what at his desk?
    Welcome back darling

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Only kill you??

    Not castrate you with a blunt spoon?
    You ah...... DM you have taught everyone bad stuff tsk tsk
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  2. #342
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Bad things are easy to learn....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #343

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ha ha cannot like that one. Then the gf will kill me
    hahaha she wont la, she will share share with me.... hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    How you so sure he do what at his desk?
    Ya lor, it could be more than just he and me photos ..................
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #344
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Yay i am home!!! Going to take a short nap after tat go stadium watch soccer

  5. #345

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yay i am home!!! Going to take a short nap after tat go stadium watch soccer
    Yay! I'm already home. In fact, I just woke up. Thinking about what to have for lunch, with a blunt spoon, then going back to look for more pix of Maddy and all those willing and able.

  6. #346
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yay i am home!!! Going to take a short nap after tat go stadium watch soccer
    Oh yea hor Singapore vs Brazil

    Have fun and bring back some good photos yea
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  7. #347

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Welcome back darling

    You ah...... DM you have taught everyone bad stuff tsk tsk


    My Mommy always say tell the truth.

    That's exactly what I do, if you think about it a bit.

  8. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yay! I'm already home. In fact, I just woke up. Thinking about what to have for lunch, with a blunt spoon, then going back to look for more pix of Maddy and all those willing and able.
    You, my sir, are pure evil.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  9. #349

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Oh yea hor Singapore vs Brazil

    Have fun and bring back some good photos yea
    Heck the game and photos of the game.

    Bound to be some PRC hookers around these affairs. Grab some paparazzi shots and share share leh.

    My Mommy always say must share things in life - dun be stingy hor Jimmmieeeeeee!

  10. #350
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yay i am home!!! Going to take a short nap after tat go stadium watch soccer
    Wah... u spent money to see Singapore players get thrashed??

    I would never bring myself to do such a thing....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #351

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    You, my sir, are pure evil.
    SIGHHHH .....

  12. #352
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    So tired, busy clearing my paper work before next week ICT.

  13. #353
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Heck the game and photos of the game.

    Bound to be some PRC hookers around these affairs. Grab some paparazzi shots and share share leh.

    My Mommy always say must share things in life - dun be stingy hor Jimmmieeeeeee!
    Go stake it out in Geylang then.... plenty to shoot there too...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #354
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So tired, busy clearing my paper work before next week ICT.
    Lucky me... what is ICT?

    ROD lor...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #355

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So tired, busy clearing my paper work before next week ICT.
    Go ICT shiok mah!

    Last time when I go for RT, it was a wake up after 8 and see my incek finish cleaning our bunk (BTW, I was only a lan corpolal hor), take tour of the facilities and see what's the menu of the day before gathering my walkman, novels and magazines and barang barang to design my posters or whatever I feel like doing.

    What you all do in ICT ah? Is is anything like my RT?

  16. #356

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Go stake it out in Geylang then.... plenty to shoot there too...
    I'm not suicidal ... yet.

    But actually a red light district shoot is feasible once you get the groundwork done.

  17. #357
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III



    Come visit my Flickr :)

  18. #358
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    so how when shall we have our next outing? ;P

  19. #359
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    What you all do in ICT ah? Is is anything like my RT?
    Me very free one, just sit in command centre and read newspaper. Zero action, but also good, don't need to go charge hill on 7th month.

  20. #360
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    so how when shall we have our next outing? ;P
    Good question. come come people tell her when to organise
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •