Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - III

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - III

Someone on the other thread said it was an Alpha 700. I mentioned that I hope Sony users would keep a look out for this prokaryote and expose him.

Please note that I have nothing against Sony, or any other brands for that matter.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 28th July 2008 at 08:05 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    And Gooooooood Mornnnniiinnnnnggggg dahlings
    Gd morning everyone!!!

Goot mornin dear!

Did you get the link I sent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Someone on the other thread said it was an Alpha 700. I mentioned that I hope Sony users would keep a look out for this anal-retentive prokaryotes and expose him.

Please note that I have nothing against Sony, or any other brands for that matter.
    Prokaryotype? Ha ha ha ha good one. Good morning dear
    Come visit my Flickr :)

I mean, how else would you describe someone who chooses to behave in that manner, especially when told about it?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 28th July 2008 at 08:08 AM.

I mean, how else would you describe someone who chooses to behave in that manner, especially when told about it?
    Yea I would've just picked up his stuff and kept it on the ground. Sometimes these kind of people need confrontation. Heck care if there is a fight.

Actually, someone could have alerted the train driver.

Apparently, Prokaryotype was in violation of one or more SMRT rules.

Rapid Transit Systems Act
    Section 263A, Section 42
    Rapid Transit Systems Regulation

Luggage, etc., prohibited
    7. No person shall bring into or upon any part of the railway premises –
    a. any luggage, article or thing which –
    iii. cause a nuisance or inconvenience to other persons using the railway premises,
    Maximum Penalty= $500

Passenger not to cause nuisance

17. No person shall conduct himself on any train or in any part of the railway premises so as to cause a
    nuisance or annoyance to other passengers.
    Maximum Penalty= $500
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 28th July 2008 at 08:16 AM.

Actually, someone could have alerted the train driver.

Apparently, Prokaryotype was in violation of one or more SMRT rules.

Rapid Transit Systems Act
    Section 263A, Section 42
    Rapid Transit Systems Regulation

Luggage, etc., prohibited
    7. No person shall bring into or upon any part of the railway premises
    a. any luggage, article or thing which
    iii. cause a nuisance or inconvenience to other persons using the railway premises,
    Maximum Penalty= $500

Passenger not to cause nuisance

17. No person shall conduct himself on any train or in any part of the railway premises so as to cause a
    nuisance or annoyance to other passengers.
    Maximum Penalty= $500
    But no one did bother to do anything other than talk on forums or post on stomp right?

Post group photo ploxx!! I'm in office surfing with my iPod... The linkie to the public album not working for me n I can't wait long enuff to go home and view it...

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Post group photo ploxx!! I'm in office surfing with my iPod... The linkie to the public album not working for me n I can't wait long enuff to go home and view it...
    I'm more interested in your photos

I guess no one was aware of SMRT's rules.

I'll admit even I wasn't aware till someone else posted them up.

Also, there is always the fear that the duty personnel may not even be aware of the rules, and anyone reporting such an incident may be deemed to be in violation of the do not abuse (the comms system) rule and be fined $1,000.

I guess the good thing is that more people (here on CS at least) may be aware, and go through the proper channels the next time they see something like this happening.

No use confronting Prokas like these and dirtying your hands with a possible disturbance of the peace and assault charges.

'Public' album? Was there one?

Or was it the link I sent you?

I guess no one was aware of SMRT's rules.

I'll admit even I wasn't aware till someone else posted them up.

Also, there is always the fear that the duty personnel may not even be aware of the rules, and anyone reporting such an incident may be deemed to be in violation of the do not abuse (the comms system) rule and be fined $1,000.

I guess the good thing is that more people (here on CS at least) may be aware, and go through the proper channels the next time they see something like this happening.

No use confronting Prokas like these and dirtying your hands with a possible disturbance of the peace and assault charges.
    Hmm quite true. But I think someone should have done a passive aggressive thing like tell him you are going to complain and take photo if he doesn't keep his bag down.

aha darling maddy wait till I reach home then I'll send you THAT link to my X rated photos with my darling Inez :>

aha darling maddy wait till I reach home then I'll send you THAT link to my X rated photos with my darling Inez :>
    Waiting - such a painful requirement.

DM I think she means the one you sent to us. I'll try to post the group photo

For the most part, Singaporeans are reluctant to take the moral high-ground if there is possibility of a confrontation or injury.

I guess it's a mode of self-preservation.

If they see someone collapsed on the road, instead of checking for a pulse and administering CPR, they would likely call the ambulance, stand around and wait.

I've seen an old man die from that sort of apathy. Unfortunately by the time I checked, he had already passed away, and when i asked how long he had been there, the people standing around told me like 10-15 minutes, so I knew he was long gone, probably from a cardiac arrest or stroke.

There was a ST article about it some time back, and Singapore was one of the last places you would ever want to have a heart attack in because almost no one would give you CPR.

You want me to minimise Maddys' pain and send it to him instead?

For the most part, Singaporeans are reluctant to take the moral high-ground if there is possibility of a confrontation or injury.

I guess it's a mode of self-preservation.

If they see someone collapsed on the road, instead of checking for a pulse and administering CPR, they would likely call the ambulance, stand around and wait.

I've seen an old man die from that sort of apathy. Unfortunately by the time I checked, he had already passed away, and when i asked how long he had been there, the people standing around told me like 10-15 minutes, so I knew he was long gone, probably from a cardiac arrest or stroke.

There was a ST article about it some time back, and Singapore was one of the last places you would ever want to have a heart attack in because almost no one would give you CPR.
    Sad, quite sad A life is not something you can get back.

You want me to minimise Maddys' pain and send it to him instead?
    Bwahahahahahaha

yeah I think you should just send it to maddy LOL... Maddy dun anyhow post those pictures ah... If not you'll really get to experience yourself firsthand wat death is like by my hands >

It was the car park attendant. A very quiet, genial character which reminded me very much of my father.

I could hear his wife and children wailing all the way from the top floor of the building I was in. It wrenched my guts knowing that it was too late to help. If only i was 10 minutes earlier going to work, i might have been able to do something either be means of CPR or some of the drugs I had at that time.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast