Thread: Plug & Print in Just Minutes

Default Plug & Print in Just Minutes

This was taken from today's ST,by Natalie Soh:

"Digital camera owners who cannot wait to share those special pictures with friends can take advantage of Suntec City's Quikprint Terminals.The fully automated machines will print pictures from digital cameras in minutes and accept all common digital storage cards.
    The pictures come out on Kodak quality paper similar to that which is used by regular photo developing outlets. User can choose to print 4R or wallet-sized photos.It cost 50 cents to print each photo."

Good news for people who wants to print small no. of photos,and don't have to pay the $5 handling fees at shops.

Has anyone tried using these machines yet??
    Last edited by Joywalker; 14th July 2003 at 02:36 PM.
    My Photoblog
    Canon 350D,kit lens,Canon 100mm Macro,Coolpix 5000.

Just read it on ST too. Great if someone working near or frequents Suntec could do some prints and let us know the quality of prints.

it doesn't sounds like a good idea if u cannot control the colors and density.i believe they should be using inkjet or laser and not the traditional C-41 sliver halide prints.
    would rather print at lab i'm satisfied with the results,usually cheaper too.

Originally posted by kex
    it doesn't sounds like a good idea if u cannot control the colors and density.i believe they should be using inkjet or laser and not the traditional C-41 sliver halide prints.
    would rather print at lab i'm satisfied with the results,usually cheaper too.

Yah would prefer to send it to a lab. Anyway 50Cents is not that cheap also.