Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

  1. #1

    Default Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Took another walk w/ my film camera SuperPROGRAM over the weekend, met Desmond along the way. This time I only managed to finish one roll of Gold Kodak 100 film around Arab street and Little India area. Here are all 36 shots developed and scanned. Hope you like some of them.

    No process except resize and some sharpening as last time.
    Last edited by fengwei; 22nd July 2008 at 10:18 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    01-05










  3. #3

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    06-10










  4. #4

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    11-15










  5. #5

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    16-20










  6. #6

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    21-25










  7. #7

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    26-30










  8. #8

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    31-35










  9. #9

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    36




    That's all from this roll. I felt it's pretty hard to shoot at kids w/ a manual film camera, at least it's pretty hard to me. Hard to capture their best moment. I probably better still use digital cameras to take my kids photos
    Last edited by fengwei; 22nd July 2008 at 09:48 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    WOW! Very nice photos from your film camera fengwei. The expired Gold Kodak 100 film is still very good also.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    WOW! Very nice photos from your film camera fengwei. The expired Gold Kodak 100 film is still very good also.
    Thanks Des After last try, I'd only use the Gold Kodak 100 of the bunch I got from my friend. Probably will throw away those Fujifilm ones. Anyone want some expired fujifilm 100 and 200 film? About 4 rolls I think ...

  12. #12

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    wow...nice shots Fengwei and kudos to your scanner too!
    Perfect reproduction. My Epson V10 will result in a little roughness so you can tell its scanned (but maybe I do not know how to set the settings properly!)
    Your cure daughter looks upset towards the end of the shoot...perhaps she is getting impatient! I'm amazed anyway because getting my kid to follow me an entire photography session is impossible!

    BTW, what lens did you use?

    Also, I normally use fujifilm though...you can get them as cheap as $2 per roll of 24 at Daiso although I usually pay around $5 for them at NTUC instead because my place too far away from Daiso...heh heh
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  13. #13

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    very good scan, would you scan for a fee ?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    wow...nice shots Fengwei and kudos to your scanner too!
    Perfect reproduction. My Epson V10 will result in a little roughness so you can tell its scanned (but maybe I do not know how to set the settings properly!)
    Your cure daughter looks upset towards the end of the shoot...perhaps she is getting impatient! I'm amazed anyway because getting my kid to follow me an entire photography session is impossible!

    BTW, what lens did you use?

    Also, I normally use fujifilm though...you can get them as cheap as $2 per roll of 24 at Daiso although I usually pay around $5 for them at NTUC instead because my place too far away from Daiso...heh heh
    Thanks Richard It was a hot sunny morning, my daughter was kinda tired too, time to go home when I wasted the last several shots

    I used FA43 for all these shots, only brought that lens along actually

    Thanks for the info about the cheap Kodak film at Daiso, I'd sure look for it next time I'm there

  15. #15

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualSnaper View Post
    very good scan, would you scan for a fee ?
    Sorry I didn't scan these myself. I asked the shop to develop and scan in one go ($10 each roll) It's also $10 per roll for scan only, develop alone is $4.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Thanks Des After last try, I'd only use the Gold Kodak 100 of the bunch I got from my friend. Probably will throw away those Fujifilm ones. Anyone want some expired fujifilm 100 and 200 film? About 4 rolls I think ...
    hehe, if no one interested, throw to me lah.

    I just got some lucky (乐凯) 100 color and BW negatives, wanna exchange?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by macrob View Post
    hehe, if no one interested, throw to me lah.

    I just got some lucky (乐凯) 100 color and BW negatives, wanna exchange?
    Yeah, sure. Will contact you later

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Your cure daughter looks upset towards the end of the shoot...perhaps she is getting impatient! I'm amazed anyway because getting my kid to follow me an entire photography session is impossible!

    I actually got 2 shots of his daughter also and for this one. I got the shot also and she was looking at me with that upset face.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    I actually got 2 shots of his daughter also and for this one. I got the shot also and she was looking at me with that upset face.
    Yeah, I guess you guys were part of the reason why she had this upset face on Well, usually she doesn't like to look at my camera anyway

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Seng Kang
    Posts
    963

    Default Re: Another roll of film (SuperPROGRAM, Kodak 100), 36 shots

    Aiyah... You guys dunno how to coax the little girl....
    But then again, neither do I...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •