Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HDR Trial

Default Re: HDR Trial

somehow this photo reminds me of 'mortal kombat'. anyway, excellent picture. the hdr manipulation on it seems to be just right

Quote Originally Posted by soulFLY View Post
    Hi jawzsg, actually it is not too windy that day and the cloud formation is not too much.

May i know how to 'coupling multiple exposure setting' as you mentioned? Care to share?
    OH that, after you have set your AEB, switch your shuttle mode to "Multiple" instead of single shot. Squeeze button, 3 shot will run consequtively. I'm not sure if you are already doing this, just a suggestion.
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

nice attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    OH that, after you have set your AEB, switch your shuttle mode to "Multiple" instead of single shot. Squeeze button, 3 shot will run consequtively. I'm not sure if you are already doing this, just a suggestion.
    Thank you jawzsg for the point. In fact, were using Multiple shot for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimesonn View Post
    somehow this photo reminds me of 'mortal kombat'. anyway, excellent picture. the hdr manipulation on it seems to be just right
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Looks very CG to me. But I love the details and colors.

If you ask me, it is a very nice picture, but it is not a photograph anymore though.

Art and beauty is subjective. And for this case, I like this art.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    nice attempt.
    Hi guys,

Thank u for the comment and compliment. Really appreciate it.

Nice! Sadly there wasn't any dramatic clouds to make the photo even better. But still, great photo for your first HDR!
    flickr
    A550 | 50F14 | 18-70mm | 75-300mm | Tammy 90mm | Tammy 17-50mm

Quote Originally Posted by starysnow View Post
    Nice! Sadly there wasn't any dramatic clouds to make the photo even better. But still, great photo for your first HDR!
    thank you. Yea, wish there is more dramatic clouds that day. unlucky!

Hi, don't my some suggestions..just regarding the sky bits.. the rest is beautiful as can be.

Was it rather windy up above when the picture was taken? If the clouds are shifting fast, that maybe the cause. Especially fast moving low clouds. Coupling multiple exposure setting to your AEB does shorten the interval between the 3 images.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    espion, I guess that the strength is quite high, as although the shadow looks quite harsh, but the brightness diff doesn't show, but again, no haloing....then the light smoothening, I think it is not the "smoothest" (the extreme right, can't remember 3 or 4) as the lighting on the pagoda is not very smooth, especially on the taper portion of the pagoda. But then again, just guessing, my guess about sunny sky at the back and cloudy sky in font is wrong though
    Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi View Post
    how can you tell whether is it a single or multi shot hdr wor...
    i am interested in creating hdr too... any tips on how to get started??.. thanks!
    Hi 'blurboiboi', with above eaelier quotes, hope it may help you kick starts creating a HDR anytime soon..

actually, it is a blending of couple shots with different exposure and combine it together with using s/w; CS3, photomatix and etc..

you can fixed ur exposure with AEB or manually set ur exposure with using AV mode.

happy trying...cheers!

Hope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12