View Poll Results: --- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 73.04%
  • No

31 26.96%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: --- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

Default Re: --- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    U speak with an air of arrogance. Alamak, usually they look for us not the other way around. No wonder you can never find one.

For myself, I believe spirits (aka ghosts) exists even b4 I encountered with one. That day was in 2001 around 9pm at my workplace. I work in Jurong Island Petrochem. It was the start of my shift and was collecting routine samples around the refinery.

I was at this particular sample collection point near the large crude tanks, which is quiet and far from the noise of the refinery machinery. On top and area around me were large pipes with a walking bridge across.

While I was almost halfway filling the sample bottle saw at the corner of my eye something like a bundle of white cloth lodge on the side railing of that bridge. Didn't think much of it except thought later need to remove it as it's a fire hazard. Only after collecting the sample and turn to look at the "cloth" to my horror it looks like a person in white cloth covering over it's head and seated on the railing without feet but can see it was swinging it's legs back and forth enjoying watching me! I was only 5 metres from it though it was at a higher elevation, ie on the bridge. Luckily the "face" was black and empty as if photoshoped away, if not I might have fainted there and then.

I had goose bumps all over but try not to panic, walk to my bicycle (my only form of transport within the plant) and cycle as fast as possible back to my control room. I stayed in my office until morning. Took urgent leave for the next night.

What I can say is the thing was merely observing me and did nothing else. I was only an hour into my 12hour shift work and couldn't possible be sleepy to imagining things.

What an enounter and up until now no more such encounters but my other colleagues have their fair share of other sightings too in the refinery. I guess it's part of the "hazard" of working in this type of industry.
    Well, not really arrogant about it but more of a curious cat... and since I still can't find any after my army days of munching on diced pork for a whole week on Pulau Tekong, I realised that either they do not want to let me see them or I have no fate with them... I kinda gave up searching since...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

zac08, so brave of you wanna indulge in the netherworlds. It's best we concentrate on the living and let the dead rest in peace, so to speak.

Be careful what you wish for, bro. Unless u playing reverse pyshcology with "them", heh..heh..Don't want to see but say loudly you want to see...

Quote Originally Posted by wranger View Post
    But ever since I know my Master and learnt the Craft from him years ago, I've seen much more and able to control them. Now they are more afraid of me instead and I do see things differently.

Well, as they say, as a photographer you need to see things differently.
    wah, u even more scray than 'them' leh?...

zac08, so brave of you wanna indulge in the netherworlds. It's best we concentrate on the living and let the dead rest in peace, so to speak.

Be careful what you wish for, bro. Unless u playing reverse pyshcology with "them", heh..heh..Don't want to see but say loudly you want to see...

Think more of the luck.... apparently, a fren of mine was nearly entangled with one (while on a bike ride out to see shooting stars)....

we were on a small convoy of 3 bikes, and the thingy tried to go after my fren on the second bike... i was ignored while being in front....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Even if they cannot be seen doesn't mean they don't exist.

They may not be able to do anything to you and neither you to them.

You can't see wind, does it exist? You can feel it.

You can't see radio waves, do they exist? Yes, without them there will be no long distance communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    For non believers, if they don't believe, they will never see such things.
    unfortunately, not true...

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    For those who believe in such things, regardless or whether true or not they exist, there's a chance that they will see, even if it's from imagination or hallucination.

For non believers, if they don't believe, they will never see such things.

I'm a non believer.
    We do not necessary have to accept in belief of something that we cannot see. However we also cannot see what is ahead of us or what will happen next in our lives.

As we move along to live joyfully we also must have growth and our beliefs undone for the better. We should constantly be aware of necessary change and discovery of new things.

Should we not be open enough to to enjoy or heighten, this awareness of living than the cause and effect will be at play?

The spiritual world is not for us to understand so easily but we could explore, discover and even experience some of its magic. The saying - not to do things to others that you do not want to be done unto yourself is having more meaning during bad happenings.

The experiences I've gone through will not be acceptable by most human beings. They will termed it as deception just for story telling purposes and to make children laugh. But I know and learn from those experiences - as how I would live my life.

Would you feel that a person's soul still live when the body dies?
    It is better to be awake and not to be ignorant about the spiritual world and its power.

I believe, but i really don't want to have an encounter with them.

ok since this is a photography forum, have you all ever wonder why our eye cant see them but camera can capture them

Do you believe in God and Buddha?

So far only heard of people voice out when they saw ghost. Why no one voice out when they see god?

Quote Originally Posted by Teegongkia View Post
    Do you believe in God and Buddha?

So far only heard of people voice out when they saw ghost. Why no one voice out when they see god?
    Because they will be labelled as crazy.

See ghost not so crazy
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

U speak with an air of arrogance. Alamak, usually they look for us not the other way around. No wonder you can never find one.

For myself, I believe spirits (aka ghosts) exists even b4 I encountered with one. That day was in 2001 around 9pm at my workplace. I work in Jurong Island Petrochem. It was the start of my shift and was collecting routine samples around the refinery.

I was at this particular sample collection point near the large crude tanks, which is quiet and far from the noise of the refinery machinery. On top and area around me were large pipes with a walking bridge across.

While I was almost halfway filling the sample bottle saw at the corner of my eye something like a bundle of white cloth lodge on the side railing of that bridge. Didn't think much of it except thought later need to remove it as it's a fire hazard. Only after collecting the sample and turn to look at the "cloth" to my horror it looks like a person in white cloth covering over it's head and seated on the railing without feet but can see it was swinging it's legs back and forth enjoying watching me! I was only 5 metres from it though it was at a higher elevation, ie on the bridge. Luckily the "face" was black and empty as if photoshoped away, if not I might have fainted there and then.

What an enounter and up until now no more such encounters but my other colleagues have their fair share of other sightings too in the refinery. I guess it's part of the "hazard" of working in this type of industry.

Oh, I'll be going to work at Jurong Island from Jan onwards for 6 months for my industrial attachment.

Jialat.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Interesting encounter by MediaCorp Radio YES933 FM's DJ Dennis Chew :

Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Well, not really arrogant about it but more of a curious cat... and since I still can't find any after my army days of munching on diced pork for a whole week on Pulau Tekong, I realised that either they do not want to let me see them or I have no fate with them... I kinda gave up searching since...
    you are like me, and my dad.

we were probably not born with certain abilities to see anything, but i've been continually increasing my sensitivity (not ISO!!)... by various means..

when i was in pulau tekong for my whole military service.. i've been to many places around the island.. to the hotspring.. had several exercises in kpg unum area (which hadnt had a very good history).. pulau serjahat to pray etc... i was perhaps fortunate not to be able to see.. but.. those who had seen anything.. it wasnt a good experience for them...
    chezburgr i can haz?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345