Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

  1. #21
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    I don't think Singapore girls are as bad as some claim to be. Sure,we don't win many beauty pagents, but than again, there are many ladies here who see no benefit in joining some brainless competition.

    Than again, the ladies here are not as hot as the magazine claim them to be. My guess is that most of these men who say aye have been living in places where the women are typically overweight or fat, or have features that are not petite.

    As for the english, I think Singlish is a downside, it associates the ladies with a stereotyped image asian girls who work in the sex trade.
    Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about
    "hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

    Looking at it in that way..it is just down to how they stir your "animal instinct" heh. Hotness does not mean scatty dressing too. A lady can be all covered up and slap-dap in mud and still be hot.

    I see alot of trying to be hot in all those TFCD stuff in here but really... hot? I don't think so. Sorry. But that's just me.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Generally speaking, the majority of Singapore girls' appearance and look are not too bad. I guess it is due to the country level of hygiene and wealth (to use world class skin care products).
    But at the cream of the best looking ones, Singapore girls lose out miserable, most likely due to mathematical disadvantage.
    The best lookers, IMO, are from China, Thailand and India ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    He must have not seen the real "Girls Gone Wild"..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    the article did mention 'party gals'...

    i know very well some1 will generalise it as a statement for females throughout Sg...

    'party gals' people, 'party gals'... hahaa...

  5. #25
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    He must have not seen the real "Girls Gone Wild"..

    Those are not hot...they are just plain drunk and slutty heheheheh... but they are fun to watch though

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    eww..that's like super unglam.
    drunk girls making a scene.

  7. #27
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about
    "hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

    Looking at it in that way..it is just down to how they stir your "animal instinct" heh. Hotness does not mean scatty dressing too. A lady can be all covered up and slap-dap in mud and still be hot.

    I see alot of trying to be hot in all those TFCD stuff in here but really... hot? I don't think so. Sorry. But that's just me.
    agreeeeeee! *nods head*

  8. #28

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    All I can say is that Singaporean guys are bloody lucky, because the girls are much hotter than the guys any day

    Don't look for perfection, it's the whole package including the inside that counts too. I like a little rawness/imperfection

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    dun like too hot stuff wait nose bleed...

    i like those homely type. dunno wads inside them.. hot air?

  10. #30
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    spgs not = to singapore gals!
    tell that to the guy who did the write up.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  11. #31
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Those are not hot...they are just plain drunk and slutty heheheheh... but they are fun to watch though
    fun to watch them ruin their lives
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    I think I would agree with this... Still reserving my opinion though.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Well..I think we need to define what's "HOT or not HOT" it is not so much about who they are as girl next door personality,or being brainy, loving nature..etc It is just about "hotness". That first impression that hits you in the face. WHAM! That feeling of I want to "get nasty" with her. You wouln'd be thinking like ..."hmm, she make a good g/f or wife" or "she make a good date". No. That's nothing to do with HOT in my view. You take a look at her and all you get is that va-va-voom in your loin kind of "hot". heheh

    Looking at it in that way..it is just down to how they stir your "animal instinct" heh. Hotness does not mean scatty dressing too. A lady can be all covered up and slap-dap in mud and still be hot.

    I see alot of trying to be hot in all those TFCD stuff in here but really... hot? I don't think so. Sorry. But that's just me.
    Have no fear of perfection--you'll never reach it. - Salvador Dali

  13. #33

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Just my two cents.

    A lots of these reviews are done by ang moh.
    They just love those petite asians. Not to mention there are a lot of female coming into spore for $$$. (ie. not true singaporean)
    Just shoot.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    The sexiest thing about Singaporean girls is their adventurous palate. They eat anything, and a lot of it! Whoa...

    Ok lah, maybe not all...

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutesperm View Post
    Just my two cents.

    A lots of these reviews are done by ang moh.
    They just love those petite asians. Not to mention there are a lot of female coming into spore for $$$. (ie. not true singaporean)
    how can they do that (review), local gals not = to fresh meat okie!

  16. #36
    Member gymak90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Far North
    Posts
    1,448

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Singapore gals---> Too much buffet, too little exercise If they pour chilli sauce all over their bodies, I still don't see the hotness.
    The best things in life are free.

  17. #37
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by gymak90 View Post
    Singapore gals---> Too much buffet, too little exercise If they pour chilli sauce all over their bodies, I still don't see the hotness.
    what if they used chili padi?
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  18. #38
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Japanese girls FTW.

  19. #39
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    SG girls are not bad, good looking but can't compare with other nations cos they got far bigger talent pool.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Singaporen Girls- Hot Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    SG girls are not bad, good looking but can't compare with other nations cos they got far bigger talent pool.
    but if compare by % points maybe we (i mean those hot ladies) win them?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •