Thread: Bali

Default Bali

Now....seriously thinking of going for a really short,2N/3D Bali trip....hopefully the HRC/Garuda kinda package....anyone knows what's the price range? possibly going next month....weekend inclusive.... last went there in 2002....

Default Re: Bali

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Now....seriously thinking of going for a really short,2N/3D Bali trip....hopefully the HRC/Garuda kinda package....anyone knows what's the price range? possibly going next month....weekend inclusive.... last went there in 2002....
    Maybe around $500+ inclusive of airport taxes for a 3D2N package. Most travel agents do bali one.

www.zuji.com.sg
    www.fivestarsonline.com
    http://www.lionair.com.sg/
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

If going by Agency, I highly, strongly recommend a package that offers Aston Hotel. Has its own (lovely) beach, decent location, good service. Priced like other 3 star hotels (in packages offered by tour agencies) but an excellent alternative to hotels like intercont...which is another story...

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    Maybe around $500+ inclusive of airport taxes for a 3D2N package. Most travel agents do bali one.

www.zuji.com.sg
    www.fivestarsonline.com
    http://www.lionair.com.sg/
    Thanks....i'll check the links provided...

Quote Originally Posted by shinken View Post
    If going by Agency, I highly, strongly recommend a package that offers Aston Hotel. Has its own (lovely) beach, decent location, good service. Priced like other 3 star hotels (in packages offered by tour agencies) but an excellent alternative to hotels like intercont...which is another story...
    Is it located near Kuta beach?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Thanks....i'll check the links provided...

Is it located near Kuta beach?
    No it's not. Can't remember wat beach, but really a fantastic one. If you want Kuta, can try Discovery hotel. Different price range I think.

Quote Originally Posted by shinken View Post
    No it's not. Can't remember wat beach, but really a fantastic one. If you want Kuta, can try Discovery hotel. Different price range I think.
    ok,thanks....i'll check it out...

U can try and book air tickets and accom separately. I redeemed my mileage with SQ and booked through wotif the last time i went. Ended up i booked a 2 BR (one BR unused and locked) Villa with a small private pool (think along Banyan tree line) and a shared lap pool (by 6 villas) for just over US$100/night. It's called Pat Mase i think and near 4 seasons.

Granted it's a bit out of place but still good value for money and very relaxing. Even in villa BBQ Dinner costs like abt 30SGD/pax where they lay the table, cook and wash everything.

Thanks bro...i'm still looking around...still undecided of which place to stay at...
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    U can try and book air tickets and accom separately. I redeemed my mileage with SQ and booked through wotif the last time i went. Ended up i booked a 2 BR (one BR unused and locked) Villa with a small private pool (think along Banyan tree line) and a shared lap pool (by 6 villas) for just over US$100/night. It's called Pat Mase i think and near 4 seasons.

Granted it's a bit out of place but still good value for money and very relaxing. Even in villa BBQ Dinner costs like abt 30SGD/pax where they lay the table, cook and wash everything.