After reading all the posts above, the advantages of a fullframe sensor:
1. It is fullframe.
2. It is good.
3. Makes your friends jealous.
4. You can now shoot your cat/dog at thin DOF.
5. It will magically turn your lenses into something else.
6. It is something that nobody needs because Olympus said so by releasing another format.
7. It will turn you into a brand conscious snob.
8. Where are the advantages???
9. Still looking...
10. Ahh just buy it anyway.
LOL!!! But seriously TS, what gives you the impression that using a fullframe camera has any advantages over a crop camera/four thirds? Even if there was any, what will the advantages do to help you anyway?
You don't actually need to read a thesis to explain the advantages. You just need to see the price tag and test the camera out. If you like it, go buy it. Simple as that.