Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penarakan Museum

Default Re: Penarakan Museum

Whats with the several yellowish spots. if its done intentionally to get the 60' 70' feel i would say you got it right. btw you might want to change your angle of shot

Quote Originally Posted by lifepursuer View Post
    Whats with the several yellowish spots. if its done intentionally to get the 60' 70' feel i would say you got it right. btw you might want to change your angle of shot
    Hi, yes the spots are intentional to give the feel. Can u elaborate further on the changing of angle?

Maybe you can try shooting without the side of the building as yours seems tilted or walk more towards the left to include more of the side view while ensuring the building is level

kinda like archival images that of old buildings that can be found in the NLB. interesting but D.I could be slightly more refined.

Quote Originally Posted by amosfoo View Post
    kinda like archival images that of old buildings that can be found in the NLB. interesting but D.I could be slightly more refined.
    Thanks for the comment. The intention has been to give that kind of feel. Btw, I welcome suggestions / advices that could help me do better.

Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    It has the keystone effect, how can it be 2 points perspective?

But nice PP. Good feel. I am fine with the "No entry" sign, they exists in the 60s too.

The other road sign is more eyesore.
    Definitely ideal if I can take that road sign out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12