View Poll Results: where shall exposed CSers meet?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • movie gathering ( suggest movie)

    2 12.50%
  • ice cream pig out session( suggest location)

    12 75.00%
  • others ( post where and what)

    2 12.50%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 288

Thread: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

  1. #121

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OI. KILL YOU AH. TALK RUBBISH.

    zz
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!

    So you're into S&M as well!

    I think Jimmy will really have his hands full... Tee-Hee-Hee.

  2. #122
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!

    So you're into S&M as well!

    I think Jimmy will really have his hands full... Tee-Hee-Hee.

    ..........i'm gonna faint

  3. #123

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OI. KILL YOU AH. TALK RUBBISH.

    zz
    Let's spare riotvan... dun embrass her, she's after all a gal.

  4. #124
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!

    So you're into S&M as well!

    I think Jimmy will really have his hands full... Tee-Hee-Hee.

    Spare me too coz i am an angel, sweet and innocent

  5. #125

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post

    Spare me too coz i am an angel, sweet and innocent
    LOL... okokok...

  6. #126
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post

    Spare me too coz i am an angel, sweet and innocent

    (now where's the 'vomit' emoticon when you need it)



  7. #127

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by rayz View Post
    Let's spare riotvan... dun embrass her, she's after all a gal.

    What seems to be seeming may not seem to be all that you think you see.

    OK lah, I'll play along with the 'sweet and innocent angel' game, right Jimmieeee?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 22nd July 2008 at 12:36 AM.

  8. #128
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    She has revealed her truer self much earlier.

    OK lah, I'll play along with the 'sweet and innocent' game, right Jimmieeee?


    for a second i thought i saw "jamieeeee"
    true self: smelly and obese.

    true story.




    edit: oi why you edit your post now my post doesn't make sense

  9. #129

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    for a second i thought i saw "jamieeeee"
    true self: smelly and obese.

    true story.




    edit: oi why you edit your post now my post doesn't make sense
    It's OK lah. I didn't want to make it sound so jia lat. See, try to protect your decency a bit but you go an fast fast quote liao now I don't know how to cover for you. Then you go and reveal more juicy details about yourself.

    Anyway, now how to lay the sweet innocent angel game if Jimmy is really into smelly and obese?

    I getting mor and mor konfused. Panchang a bit lah ...

  10. #130

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    for a second i thought i saw "jamieeeee"
    AHhhhhhhhh ... so that's Jimieeeee's alternate personality. Thought he would have chosen something not so close sounding to hide his other identity a bit more.

  11. #131
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    It's OK lah. I didn't want to make it sound so jia lat. See, try to protect your decency a bit but you go an fast fast quote liao now I don't know how to cover for you. Then you go and reveal more juicy details about yourself.

    Anyway, now how to lay the sweet innocent angel game if Jimmy is really into smelly and obese?

    I getting mor and mor konfused. Panchang a bit lah ...

    AND! i'm bald.


  12. #132

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    AND! i'm bald.

    OOOUUU!!!!

    SAXY!

    It gets better and better!


  13. #133
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    What seems to be seeming may not seem to be all that you think you see.

    OK lah, I'll play along with the 'sweet and innocent angel' game, right Jimmieeee?
    Yes yes we are all angels in a corrupted world

  14. #134

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yes yes we are all angels in a corrupted world
    With sweet and innocent vampire seductresses floating around us like vultures waiting to prey on the unwary.

  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    I say the sunset way ice cream place. I love the ice cream there and we can fill up the entire shop or sit outside along the sidewalk eating ice cream

    Is this thread about outings or getting Jimmy dahling hooked up

    And yea as DM said me and him will understand if Jimmy leaves us to do other :ahem: important stuff
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  16. #136
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I say the sunset way ice cream place. I love the ice cream there and we can fill up the entire shop or sit outside along the sidewalk eating ice cream

    Is this thread about outings or getting Jimmy dahling hooked up

    And yea as DM said me and him will understand if Jimmy leaves us to do other :ahem: important stuff
    Er...this thread is about the outing and NOTHING else
    Important stuff like....eating ice cream?

  17. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Er...this thread is about the outing and NOTHING else
    Important stuff like....eating ice cream?
    Whatever you wanna call it
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  18. #138
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I say the sunset way ice cream place. I love the ice cream there and we can fill up the entire shop or sit outside along the sidewalk eating ice cream

    Is this thread about outings or getting Jimmy dahling hooked up

    And yea as DM said me and him will understand if Jimmy leaves us to do other :ahem: important stuff

    okay we fill up the entire shop then

  19. #139
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    If at Sunset Way and during noon time, i can join you ppls after my shooting nearby.

  20. #140
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSED outing gathering suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If at Sunset Way and during noon time, i can join you ppls after my shooting nearby.
    Come come!! The more the merrier!!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •