Thread: Clouds formation

Default Clouds formation

These two pictures were taken recently at labrador park on different day. One was a sunny day sunset and the other was about to rain. Any comments are welcome.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Fiery Clouds

Storm Clouds

the storm clouds very nice.

wat cam u using?

Nice formations!

afew nits, horizon is tilted on the 2nd photo and i find the photos abit underexposed.

wuah
    the last one like independent days
    good shoot

Both shots are very very nice, although the first one is a bit underexposed. Should move this thread to the landscape forum.

WHA!! HOW can this be in newbies man?! HAHa...

Default Re: Clouds formation

Originally posted by stor
    These two pictures were taken recently at labrador park on different day. One was a sunny day sunset and the other was about to rain. Any comments are welcome.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Fiery Clouds

Storm Clouds

Very well composed. Both shots have a lot of potential in them. Only nit, its just a little under exposed.

Very good effort!

I must admit I am not a newbie in photography. It was a mistake that I accidently posted on the newbie site It should be in the landscape section. Thanks for all the comments.

I could not get the first pics brighter as it was taken at about 7.15pm when the sun had set and the remaining glow gave that effect. A correction of exposure would not bring out the colour of the clouds. Maybe I could try if PS could improve it further.

Cheers

Steven Tor