Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: tangshooter - night car/model shoot

Default Re: tangshooter - night car/model shoot

u went night fest?? hahah.
    view me at http://amandayap.wordpress.com
    or flickr.com/photos/trelis/

I thought down there put "NO professional photography"??
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

lol. i jus came bck frm night fest la.
    was working there

I see no photography at the Zouk corner then sianz already...

Saturday got break-dancing performance, but if can't shoot, then dun go already...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Quote Originally Posted by cherrytomato View Post
    haha that picture is damn funny can!
    solbad guy!roast you can liao! hehes.

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg;4199618
    [img
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3028/2702058348_66e2615c72.jpg[/img]
    Very nice 1 bro! Very arty look! I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post

Saturday got break-dancing performance, but if can't shoot, then dun go already...
    Few of us were there as well. But then I didn't bring my camera (again). No point bringing also. My camera can't shoot under that kind of lighting situation anyway. Anyway they shot from the barrier outside with longer focal lengths.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

yesterday nite we saw a few guys oso sneak in DSLR...so, its up to how good you are...we are too honest so got blocked by security guards...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    photo of all the models + mollers...

ermmm... who's that moller with the white towel.. looks familiar... hahas...

Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    ermmm... who's that moller with the white towel.. looks familiar... hahas...
    thats our #1 moller

Quote Originally Posted by trelis View Post
    u went night fest?? hahah.
    Yeshz.. butz didun noe chiu ish tare oso..

We ish de no professional, we ish de camel nia... sho ish nose problum roh...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesterday nite we saw a few guys oso sneak in DSLR...so, its up to how good you are...we are too honest so got blocked by security guards...
    No rah..me tinkz those carry camera ish de aloud huan... they ish de no aloud cameller nia...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

benkeli
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    orrrrr
    so you wan amanda pics
    just say la
    no lah.... seen a number of shots of her in my car mah... so wondering where it is....
    i saw my bro ride so amazing beautifully done so i wonder where's mine ??

benkeli
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    2nd pic from me

this is my bro ride with amanda pose.... whah lao what a stunning beautiful pic !!!!
    i wonder where's mine.... hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by benkeli View Post
    this is my bro ride with amanda pose.... whah lao what a stunning beautiful pic !!!!
    i wonder where's mine.... hehehehe
    fWah... sho poor tinkz reh.. no hab chiu car peekture posted... me ish de huan jio Amanda and chiu ride por hanather lound op TFCD roh... rikes dishz... chiu ish de shure hwill hab chiu lesiyat peekture huan.... ., ish de dunno ib chiu hor Amanda ish de sarpork..??

(translated brieftly) - So poor thing, none of your car picture is posed. I hope to invite Amanda to post with your car for another round of exclusive photoshoot, so as to ensure you get your desired picture. .... do you support ?? Amanda ??
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

hahas . amanda become SUPER POPULAR in an instant . =D cheers for pretty girl ((:

Quote Originally Posted by blackhearts-selina View Post
    hahas . amanda become SUPER POPULAR in an instant . =D cheers for pretty girl ((:
    oops... someone jealous liao... waahaa... no worries lar... if u wan become popular we can help u rise to fame... but first u must take up modelling courses with me.

10 session modelling course includes basic posing and creating angles for photogs, learning to how manipulate ur facial expressions to suit theme and 100 different kinds of posing to bring out the best of yourself.

After 6th session proceed to TFCD. After 8th session, paid shoot. After 10th session go professional.

Course fees @ 1k/pax for 10 sessions. I will not be liable if after 10th session u cant go professional. Please refer to <http://www.KTMollerIshTheBest.com.sg/10CourseToFame/Signup.jsp> for more details...

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    fWah... sho poor tinkz reh.. no hab chiu car peekture posted... me ish de huan jio Amanda and chiu ride por hanather lound op TFCD roh... rikes dishz... chiu ish de shure hwill hab chiu lesiyat peekture huan.... ., ish de dunno ib chiu hor Amanda ish de sarpork..??

(translated brieftly) - So poor thing, none of your car picture is posed. I hope to invite Amanda to post with your car for another round of exclusive photoshoot, so as to ensure you get your desired picture. .... do you support ?? Amanda ??
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhearts-selina View Post
    we can do another fashion car shoot...mayb for better control and timing, we start with less cars first...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    oops... someone jealous liao... waahaa... no worries lar... if u wan become popular we can help u rise to fame... but first u must take up modelling courses with me.

10 session modelling course includes basic posing and creating angles for photogs, learning to how manipulate ur facial expressions to suit theme and 100 different kinds of posing to bring out the best of yourself.

After 6th session proceed to TFCD. After 8th session, paid shoot. After 10th session go professional.

Course fees @ 1k/pax for 10 sessions. I will not be liable if after 10th session u cant go professional. Please refer to <http://www.KTMollerIshTheBest.com.sg/10CourseToFame/Signup.jsp> for more details...
    wahahahaha . whr got jealous ? i am not that petty . LOL .

i forgot you are the BEST MOLLER here . hahahaha .

haha sure sure i support

wah, take the time to pose in two different 'languange' haha
    you command of english is actually VERY good leh..

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post

LOL...

print this out photocopy and go to modelling agency and find a career there

the next Miss J.

fwah! one more round?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Where is the day shoot link, can't find.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast