Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1017

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

  1. #961

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Rangers making us look good.... 4-0
    like this also can get a penalty....

  2. #962
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i jus tuned in!!!
    more goals to come ..

    4-0... Xabi peekay!

  3. #963
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    rangers defence like my JAVStars!!!
    toufu!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #964
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Xpert 11 new season.


    Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

    The prize money is as follows:

    Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

    Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

    Most assists:
    250 000 econ

    Most points (goals + assists) :
    250 000 econ

    Most nominations to the Xperteleven all star team:
    500 000 econ

    If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #965

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Xpert 11 new season.

    .

    this game really has a lot of stuff...
    but why must wait so long till Oct?

  6. #966
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this game really has a lot of stuff...
    but why must wait so long till Oct?
    no need oct.
    i mean i will come out with a few dates

    maybe mid sept majority wanna start, no problem!

    but we need to gather more ppl in first... maybe enuf to form... i think... like the EPL la, then the Championship Division la, then the League 1 and League 2/... etc.
    haha


    maybe around 3 divisions.
    each divisions haf how many teams?
    etc,.etc.

    current we haf 13 active players.
    2 on waiting list.


    questions to be answered...

    1). How many divisions?
    2). How many teams in each divisions?
    3). season kick off when?


    so when we identify qn.1, we will move on to qn.2. then we can move onto qn.3! yeah!

    something like tat la.

    oct is like a rough outline, a rough guide la. alot depends on how many ppl wanna join in and how many we wanna accept.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #967

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    now start recruiting lor, those interested, get into queue in the waitlist.

    i think 2 divisions, u think can got enough teams for 3 meh?

  8. #968
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now start recruiting lor, those interested, get into queue in the waitlist.

    i think 2 divisions, u think can got enough teams for 3 meh?
    think we need to settle on no. of teams for each division first...

    maybe 10... or maybe 8... or maybe 12... i dunno...

    each week 2 fixtures.

    i think 8 teams = 2 months a season.

    10 teams = 2 1/2 months a season.

    12 teams will be 3 months a season.

    will start recruitment tomolo if most of the guys ok with it!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #969
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Xpert 11 new season.


    Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

    The prize money is as follows:

    Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

    Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

    Most assists:
    250 000 econ

    Most points (goals + assists) :
    250 000 econ

    Most nominations to the Xperteleven all star team:
    500 000 econ

    If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.
    Sian dun think i able to get any of the $$$

  10. #970
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    maybe u will not haf so many as u need to pay summons.
    Yea lorh.. Orh-kong here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    nice goal by Ngog!!
    Yes. Indeed he looks promising to Liverpool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Xpert 11 new season.


    Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

    The prize money is as follows:

    Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

    Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

    Most assists:
    250 000 econ

    Most points (goals + assists) :
    250 000 econ

    Most nominations to the Xperteleven all star team:
    500 000 econ

    If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.
    HAHA. ithink i will be rich already .

  11. #971

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    wah, two divisions. like that we can have league cup and FA cup leow.

  12. #972
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Sian dun think i able to get any of the $$$
    maybe if they come out with most retirees in one season, u can get.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #973
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wah, two divisions. like that we can have league cup and FA cup leow.
    if u start cup, u can oni play 1 premier league game a week.

    then if u're knocked out in the cup, u're left with 1 game a week.

    if so, the season will stretch on longer with only 1 game a week. wa, sibeh sian.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #974
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Xpert 11 new season.


    Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

    The prize money is as follows:

    Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

    Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

    Most assists:
    250 000 econ

    Most points (goals + assists) :
    250 000 econ

    Most nominations to the Xperteleven all star team:
    500 000 econ

    If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.
    waaaaa $$$$$

  15. #975
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    waaaaa $$$$$
    wa top goalscorer is here.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #976
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    BARRY`S REDS MOVE IS BACK ON



    Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has revealed that Gareth Barry's move to Liverpool is back on after a meeting with the player and his representatives.

    The England international can now move to Anfield as soon as Villa's 18million valuation is met.

    Earlier in the week it had appeared that Barry would be staying at Villa Park after a 5pm deadline on Wednesday was passed without a deal being concluded, with reports stating it had been missed by a matter of minutes.

    But O'Neill has revealed that the player and his agent Alex Black sought a meeting with O'Neill and chairman Randy Lerner the following morning demanding that the transfer be resurrected.

    And O'Neill has now decided to show the door to a player he regards as having gone back on his word.

    He said: "I met with Gareth, his agent and the chairman last Monday and we agreed a 5pm deadline. It was not a coercion, it was an agreement. We felt the situation needed to be resolved and Gareth and his agent agreed with this.

    "Liverpool made their first intention of signing Gareth clear four months ago and they have known for some time that Gareth wanted to go and what the price was.

    "It was not a case of Liverpool being 15 minute late for a deadline, that was simply not true. The position was clear before the deadline that they were unable to do anything before that stage.

    "So because of that we at the football club were naturally delighted - we were thinking that that was it because we had the prior agreement of Gareth and his agent.

    "Unfortunately the following morning Gareth and his agent came in to say that even though the deadline had passed it was not really.

    "They felt, seemingly, that Liverpool could still do the deal.

    "I was obviously very disappointed that that was still part of the scenario still going forward.

    "I gave it some thought and realised that at the end of it all there was little point in pretending. Gareth would want to join Liverpool and therefore there would be no deadline.

    "I have agreed with Gareth now that Liverpool have got all the time in the world if they want to raise the money.

    "That's the case. That's it. It is up to Liverpool, Gareth and his agent now. The ball is firmly in Liverpool's court, that's fine, not a problem.

    "I have got to get on with things. I have got to manage a football club and I want to manage one where some players still want to be part of it.

    "The chairman and myself are particularly disappointed but that's the way it is.

    "Liverpool will get their wish and Gareth and his agent will get their wish at some stage between now and whenever it is."

    O'Neill made it clear he was not intending to drop the price to speed up the deal however, especially as Liverpool had managed to rustle up 18million to buy Robbie Keane from Spurs.

    He said: "It seems they can find money for another player who wasn't in the equation certainly four months ago and certainly two months ago."

    Barry refused to comment after spending all 90 minutes of Villa's 1-1 friendly draw at Reading on the bench.

    He said: "I have been told not to say anything."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #977
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Everton boss David Moyes is the bookies' favourite to be the first Premier League boss to be sacked this season. (Independent)



    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #978
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    BARRY`S REDS MOVE IS BACK ON



    Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has revealed that Gareth Barry's move to Liverpool is back on after a meeting with the player and his representatives.

    The England international can now move to Anfield as soon as Villa's 18million valuation is met.

    Earlier in the week it had appeared that Barry would be staying at Villa Park after a 5pm deadline on Wednesday was passed without a deal being concluded, with reports stating it had been missed by a matter of minutes.

    But O'Neill has revealed that the player and his agent Alex Black sought a meeting with O'Neill and chairman Randy Lerner the following morning demanding that the transfer be resurrected.

    And O'Neill has now decided to show the door to a player he regards as having gone back on his word.

    He said: "I met with Gareth, his agent and the chairman last Monday and we agreed a 5pm deadline. It was not a coercion, it was an agreement. We felt the situation needed to be resolved and Gareth and his agent agreed with this.

    "Liverpool made their first intention of signing Gareth clear four months ago and they have known for some time that Gareth wanted to go and what the price was.

    "It was not a case of Liverpool being 15 minute late for a deadline, that was simply not true. The position was clear before the deadline that they were unable to do anything before that stage.

    "So because of that we at the football club were naturally delighted - we were thinking that that was it because we had the prior agreement of Gareth and his agent.

    "Unfortunately the following morning Gareth and his agent came in to say that even though the deadline had passed it was not really.

    "They felt, seemingly, that Liverpool could still do the deal.

    "I was obviously very disappointed that that was still part of the scenario still going forward.

    "I gave it some thought and realised that at the end of it all there was little point in pretending. Gareth would want to join Liverpool and therefore there would be no deadline.

    "I have agreed with Gareth now that Liverpool have got all the time in the world if they want to raise the money.

    "That's the case. That's it. It is up to Liverpool, Gareth and his agent now. The ball is firmly in Liverpool's court, that's fine, not a problem.

    "I have got to get on with things. I have got to manage a football club and I want to manage one where some players still want to be part of it.

    "The chairman and myself are particularly disappointed but that's the way it is.

    "Liverpool will get their wish and Gareth and his agent will get their wish at some stage between now and whenever it is."

    O'Neill made it clear he was not intending to drop the price to speed up the deal however, especially as Liverpool had managed to rustle up 18million to buy Robbie Keane from Spurs.

    He said: "It seems they can find money for another player who wasn't in the equation certainly four months ago and certainly two months ago."

    Barry refused to comment after spending all 90 minutes of Villa's 1-1 friendly draw at Reading on the bench.

    He said: "I have been told not to say anything."
    Sian laaa .. Back on again..

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Sian laaa .. Back on again..
    Sigh..... A neverending transfer saga again. Last season it was Heinze Is Beanz, now it is Curry Berry.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #980
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    hope i can be Rafa999 signing assisant..

    Buy david silva instead of curry berry...

    he sign lobby keen, i dont know what was he thinking already.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •