Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Rangers making us look good.... 4-0
    like this also can get a penalty....

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i jus tuned in!!!
    more goals to come ..

4-0... Xabi peekay!

rangers defence like my JAVStars!!!
    toufu!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Xpert 11 new season.

Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

The prize money is as follows:

Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

Most assists:
    250 000 econ

Most points (goals + assists) :
    250 000 econ

Most nominations to the Xperteleven all star team:
    500 000 econ

If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.

Xpert 11 new season.

this game really has a lot of stuff...
    but why must wait so long till Oct?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this game really has a lot of stuff...
    but why must wait so long till Oct?
    no need oct.
    i mean i will come out with a few dates

maybe mid sept majority wanna start, no problem!

but we need to gather more ppl in first... maybe enuf to form... i think... like the EPL la, then the Championship Division la, then the League 1 and League 2/... etc.
    haha

maybe around 3 divisions.
    each divisions haf how many teams?
    etc,.etc.

current we haf 13 active players.
    2 on waiting list.

questions to be answered...

1). How many divisions?
    2). How many teams in each divisions?
    3). season kick off when?

so when we identify qn.1, we will move on to qn.2. then we can move onto qn.3! yeah!

something like tat la.

oct is like a rough outline, a rough guide la. alot depends on how many ppl wanna join in and how many we wanna accept.

now start recruiting lor, those interested, get into queue in the waitlist.

i think 2 divisions, u think can got enough teams for 3 meh?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now start recruiting lor, those interested, get into queue in the waitlist.

i think 2 divisions, u think can got enough teams for 3 meh?
    think we need to settle on no. of teams for each division first...

maybe 10... or maybe 8... or maybe 12... i dunno...

each week 2 fixtures.

i think 8 teams = 2 months a season.

10 teams = 2 1/2 months a season.

12 teams will be 3 months a season.

will start recruitment tomolo if most of the guys ok with it!

Xpert 11 new season.

Prize money
    When a season comes to an end some prize money will of course be paid out. In Xpert Eleven the prize money is the same in every division. Because the cost of playing in a lower division is as high as in a higher division we feel that the prize money should be the same.

Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

Most assists:
    250 000 econ

250 000 econ

500 000 econ

If number of goals, assists and points(goals+assists) are equal the winner will be the player with most nominations to the all star team and if the winner still cannot be decided the player with most nominations as captain of the all star team wins.
    Sian dun think i able to get any of the $$$

Deregistered

maybe u will not haf so many as u need to pay summons.
    Yea lorh.. Orh-kong here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    nice goal by Ngog!!
    Yes. Indeed he looks promising to Liverpool.
    Xpert 11 new season.

Prize money

Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

Most assists:
    250 000 econ

250 000 econ

500 000 econ

HAHA. ithink i will be rich already .

wah, two divisions. like that we can have league cup and FA cup leow.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Sian dun think i able to get any of the $$$
    maybe if they come out with most retirees in one season, u can get.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wah, two divisions. like that we can have league cup and FA cup leow.
    if u start cup, u can oni play 1 premier league game a week.

then if u're knocked out in the cup, u're left with 1 game a week.

if so, the season will stretch on longer with only 1 game a week. wa, sibeh sian.

Xpert 11 new season.

Prize money

Position:
    1st place 1 000 000 econ
    2nd place 500 000 econ
    3rd place 250 000 econ

Top goalscorer:
    250 000 econ

Most assists:
    250 000 econ

250 000 econ

500 000 econ

waaaaa $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    waaaaa $$$$$
    wa top goalscorer is here.

BARRY`S REDS MOVE IS BACK ON

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has revealed that Gareth Barry's move to Liverpool is back on after a meeting with the player and his representatives.

The England international can now move to Anfield as soon as Villa's 18million valuation is met.

Earlier in the week it had appeared that Barry would be staying at Villa Park after a 5pm deadline on Wednesday was passed without a deal being concluded, with reports stating it had been missed by a matter of minutes.

But O'Neill has revealed that the player and his agent Alex Black sought a meeting with O'Neill and chairman Randy Lerner the following morning demanding that the transfer be resurrected.

And O'Neill has now decided to show the door to a player he regards as having gone back on his word.

He said: "I met with Gareth, his agent and the chairman last Monday and we agreed a 5pm deadline. It was not a coercion, it was an agreement. We felt the situation needed to be resolved and Gareth and his agent agreed with this.

"Liverpool made their first intention of signing Gareth clear four months ago and they have known for some time that Gareth wanted to go and what the price was.

"It was not a case of Liverpool being 15 minute late for a deadline, that was simply not true. The position was clear before the deadline that they were unable to do anything before that stage.

"So because of that we at the football club were naturally delighted - we were thinking that that was it because we had the prior agreement of Gareth and his agent.

"Unfortunately the following morning Gareth and his agent came in to say that even though the deadline had passed it was not really.

"They felt, seemingly, that Liverpool could still do the deal.

"I was obviously very disappointed that that was still part of the scenario still going forward.

"I gave it some thought and realised that at the end of it all there was little point in pretending. Gareth would want to join Liverpool and therefore there would be no deadline.

"I have agreed with Gareth now that Liverpool have got all the time in the world if they want to raise the money.

"That's the case. That's it. It is up to Liverpool, Gareth and his agent now. The ball is firmly in Liverpool's court, that's fine, not a problem.

"I have got to get on with things. I have got to manage a football club and I want to manage one where some players still want to be part of it.

"The chairman and myself are particularly disappointed but that's the way it is.

"Liverpool will get their wish and Gareth and his agent will get their wish at some stage between now and whenever it is."

O'Neill made it clear he was not intending to drop the price to speed up the deal however, especially as Liverpool had managed to rustle up 18million to buy Robbie Keane from Spurs.

He said: "It seems they can find money for another player who wasn't in the equation certainly four months ago and certainly two months ago."

Barry refused to comment after spending all 90 minutes of Villa's 1-1 friendly draw at Reading on the bench.

He said: "I have been told not to say anything."

Everton boss David Moyes is the bookies' favourite to be the first Premier League boss to be sacked this season. (Independent)

Deregistered

BARRY`S REDS MOVE IS BACK ON

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has revealed that Gareth Barry's move to Liverpool is back on after a meeting with the player and his representatives.

The England international can now move to Anfield as soon as Villa's 18million valuation is met.

Earlier in the week it had appeared that Barry would be staying at Villa Park after a 5pm deadline on Wednesday was passed without a deal being concluded, with reports stating it had been missed by a matter of minutes.

But O'Neill has revealed that the player and his agent Alex Black sought a meeting with O'Neill and chairman Randy Lerner the following morning demanding that the transfer be resurrected.

And O'Neill has now decided to show the door to a player he regards as having gone back on his word.

He said: "I met with Gareth, his agent and the chairman last Monday and we agreed a 5pm deadline. It was not a coercion, it was an agreement. We felt the situation needed to be resolved and Gareth and his agent agreed with this.

"Liverpool made their first intention of signing Gareth clear four months ago and they have known for some time that Gareth wanted to go and what the price was.

"It was not a case of Liverpool being 15 minute late for a deadline, that was simply not true. The position was clear before the deadline that they were unable to do anything before that stage.

"So because of that we at the football club were naturally delighted - we were thinking that that was it because we had the prior agreement of Gareth and his agent.

"Unfortunately the following morning Gareth and his agent came in to say that even though the deadline had passed it was not really.

"They felt, seemingly, that Liverpool could still do the deal.

"I was obviously very disappointed that that was still part of the scenario still going forward.

"I gave it some thought and realised that at the end of it all there was little point in pretending. Gareth would want to join Liverpool and therefore there would be no deadline.

"I have agreed with Gareth now that Liverpool have got all the time in the world if they want to raise the money.

"That's the case. That's it. It is up to Liverpool, Gareth and his agent now. The ball is firmly in Liverpool's court, that's fine, not a problem.

"I have got to get on with things. I have got to manage a football club and I want to manage one where some players still want to be part of it.

"The chairman and myself are particularly disappointed but that's the way it is.

"Liverpool will get their wish and Gareth and his agent will get their wish at some stage between now and whenever it is."

O'Neill made it clear he was not intending to drop the price to speed up the deal however, especially as Liverpool had managed to rustle up 18million to buy Robbie Keane from Spurs.

He said: "It seems they can find money for another player who wasn't in the equation certainly four months ago and certainly two months ago."

Barry refused to comment after spending all 90 minutes of Villa's 1-1 friendly draw at Reading on the bench.

He said: "I have been told not to say anything."
    Sian laaa .. Back on again..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Sian laaa .. Back on again..
    Sigh..... A neverending transfer saga again. Last season it was Heinze Is Beanz, now it is Curry Berry.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Deregistered

hope i can be Rafa999 signing assisant..

Buy david silva instead of curry berry...

he sign lobby keen, i dont know what was he thinking already.