Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    me plan orgy for team's morale.
    waaa so steady. Mass orgy is exp.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Players retire

You get a message on whether a player is going to retire or not 3 weeks before the season update. You get this information via your mailbox. The players who have decided to retire at the end of the current season have an hourglass by their names on the squad page. The risk of a player retiring depends on his/her age. If he/she turns 30 at the season update the risk of retirement is 1 in 40 and the risk increases for each year. One slight exception are goalkeepers who generally go on for a season or so longer than others. Even younger players under the age of thirty can decide to retire but the risk is very small, only 1 in 5000, so you do not have to worry too much about it even though it could happen. Every time you try to sell a player he/she will consider if he wants to end his career in the current club. This means that the player won't end his football career at the end of the season but he doesn't want to change clubs. He will play in your club as long as you want him, but you won't be able to sell him. The player might still decide to retire in the future though, but it won't be related to whether you have tried to sell him or not.

Skill level update

When a player's skill level changes the form changes in the opposite way. That is if a player's skill level increases his/her form gets worse and vice versa. The change in form does not change a player's actual capacity only how well he/she uses it. There is also a normal form update at the season update which makes it difficult to know exactly how much the skill level has changed by just studying the change in form.

When it comes to skill it is important to realize that the skill level you see is not the player's exact skill but a value that has been rounded off to the nearest whole number. So if a player has 6 skillboxes his/her true skill is somewhere between 5,50 and 6,50. This means a player can lower/raise his/her skill level quite a lot without it showing in the number of skillboxes and also that only a slight change in skill level can affect the number of skillboxes.

A form notation is a recording of a player's form at a point in time. A form notation is made when a player joins the team, at the season update, whenever a match is played (whether or not a player participated in the match), and when a random event received in the team's mailbox impacts a player's form. (Previous to Feb. 1, 2008, a notation was made when a form training was completed, but this has been removed under the changes instituted that day.) Each form notation is used to compute the player's average form. So if a player had notations of 10, 12, 14, 12, 10 and 8, the player's average form would be 11. (10+12+14+12+10+8)/6=11

What decides if a player raises his/her skill level or not is the player's average form and his/her age. All players who have an average form above 10 over the whole season will raise their skill level and those with an average form below 10 will lower their skill level. The higher the average form the more the skill level will be raised and vice versa. Younger players tend to do better in the skill level updates and raise their skill level more as well as lower their skill level less than older players. Read more about this in the section on the player and his/her form.

For a player to get 100% increase in skill level they will need to have received 100% match experience during the season. If the player for example only has received 60% match experience then the player will increase his skill with only 60% out of what the player would have increased his skill if the match experience would have been 100%. If the player faces a skill reduction due to an average form below 10 form bars and for example only has 60% match experience then the player's skill reduction will be 40% (100%-60%=40%) higher than it would have been if the player had 100% match experience.
    Chim man!

me plan orgy for team's morale.
    dun plan with the wrong partners in mind!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Chim man!
    ok la

the player skill up thing is like maths, ok i hate maths and it took me a long time to understand.

average form 10, match exp 100% = 1 skill bar up.

average form 12, match exp 100% = 1.2 skill bar up.

average form 18, match exp 100% = 1.8 skill bar up.

according to one of the main developer of the game, the max is 1.8 skill bar up as average form highest u can get is 18 as 19 n 20 are next to impossible.

so... if average form is 10, match exp is 90%... so on n so forth... u do the maths. dun ask me.

ok la

the player skill up thing is like maths, ok i hate maths and it took me a long time to understand.

average form 10, match exp 100% = 1 skill bar up.

average form 12, match exp 100% = 1.2 skill bar up.

average form 18, match exp 100% = 1.8 skill bar up.

according to one of the main developer of the game, the max is 1.8 skill bar up as average form highest u can get is 18 as 19 n 20 are next to impossible.

so... if average form is 10, match exp is 90%... so on n so forth... u do the maths. dun ask me.
    Neber like maths excpet for counting $!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Neber like maths excpet for counting $!
    my maths knowledge is mainly on counting $$$$ too.

so in order not to fret too much over the player up skill thing, i jus push the players i want to up, to jus get 100% match exp.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa so steady. Mass orgy is exp.
    okay lah. sharks fins, abalone, jump wall also very expensive.

cheesecake, get from jav got discount hor?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ahhhhh
    i kana poke backside by ah guas!
    I fielded my best 11 against u. I rested n trained them during e last game n my gamble lose. Lucky my Ah Guas win u, if not i really suck thumb.

Deregistered

i didnt recieve any mails eh ?

did you guys recieve anything ?

okay lah. sharks fins, abalone, jump wall also very expensive.

cheesecake, get from jav got discount hor?
    they eat laksa, roasted meat rice and economical bee hoon now.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i didnt recieve any mails eh ?

did you guys recieve anything ?
    i oso no mails leh. weird
    maybe we no players retiring.

Carragher desperate for title challenge

Jamie Carragher has spent all his working life fighting to turn the tide of Liverpool's ever-increasing failure to mount a serious title challenge.

Carragher, now 30, is the first generation of modern-day Liverpool players not to experience a championship success.

Liverpool won the title the year he was born - and there have been seven more since then. But nothing since 1990.

When Carragher made his senior debut in 1997, it had been seven years since Liverpool's last title.

Now 11 years later, the Bootle-born defender has played more than 500 games for the club and is no nearer the one major European and domestic honour missing from his CV.

Through the 1960s, 70s and 80s up to that last title win in 1990, successive generations of Liverpool players tucked away title-winning medals with consummate ease.

But Carragher knows the pain of the gloom of league under-achievement which has dogged Liverpool right through his professional career. The nearest he got was as runners-up in 2002.

A one-club man and with healthy business interests in the city - including a new sports bar - Carragher will see out his days at Anfield now.

He knows time is running out. Manchester United are now just one championship short of equalling Liverpool's proud record of 18 title wins.

But even now Carragher possesses a wry scouse humour about the situation, saying: 'Just challenging for the title with 15 games to go would be nice!'

He added: 'People always talk about us pushing for the league, but to be honest it is not very often that we have even challenged. But just a challenge this season would be nice, to still be in the hunt.

'It has only happened about once since I have been in the team, when I played a few games under Roy Evans.

'We probably should have won the league then but let it slip towards the end. But since then we have never even challenged so that is something we are all looking for.

'I would take a title medal over anything else at the moment because that would make my full set, but really I just want to be competitive in the league.'

That really is the core problem for Carragher. He just wants to see Liverpool go into March with a chance of the title.

This coming season, with Rafael Benitez trying to fine-tune a squad that finished 11 points off top spot last season, Liverpool just have to compete, as Carragher says.

If they fail to even manage that, Anfield senses that the American owners - or whoever ends up owning the club - will want to see changes.

It will certainly be another season of behind-the-scenes financial turmoil, no doubt.

There is a new stadium to pay for and a credit squeeze on so the chances of a smooth ride off the pitch allowing minds to concentrate on the real challenge, seem remote.

But Carragher is more concerned with holding off the challenge of young defenders Daniel Agger and Martin Skrtel for the central defensive jobs he and Sami Hyypia have commanded for so long.

Time waits for no-one and Carragher can see the challenge. He knows it is a battle he will eventually lose - but not, he hopes, before he has added that one last medal to his tally.

He says: 'I have had a few seasons like the one coming up over the years where the competition for places has been intense.

'But that is what it is about at Liverpool. It is about the battle for your place and I am prepared to fight and battle as well as anyone. I expected to play in the past and I expect to play again next season.

'Every day you go into training you feel as though you have to prove yourself all over again. I always work hard and I will continue to do so.'

Deregistered

i oso no mails leh. weird
    maybe we no players retiring.
    but how about the skill thingy ?

but how about the skill thingy ?
    skill thing is after end of season mah

when the system update and grade ur players accordingly.

hello guys

for xpert11...

i jus checked that our season ends officially on 23rd aug.

the update is on 24th aug.

the message on which player will retire will come 3wks before season update.

3wks = 21 days.

24 - 21 = 3.

thus the message on which player will retire should reach us on 3rd aug, which is tomolo!!!

can't wait to see if UMFC 2 34 yr olds will retire or not. hahahahahahahhaa

Deregistered

hello guys

for xpert11...

i jus checked that our season ends officially on 23rd aug.

the update is on 24th aug.

the message on which player will retire will come 3wks before season update.

3wks = 21 days.

24 - 21 = 3.

thus the message on which player will retire should reach us on 3rd aug, which is tomolo!!!

can't wait to see if UMFC 2 34 yr olds will retire or not. hahahahahahahhaa
    yeaa.. im waiting for it also .. haha !

yeaa.. im waiting for it also .. haha !
    tomolo we wait

or on monday la

either day. anyway, it will be nice to see UMFC boys retiring.

Deregistered

tomolo we wait

or on monday la

either day. anyway, it will be nice to see UMFC boys retiring.
    LOL. yeaa. they bought 2 skilled players? but ah pek already...

one push , they fall and break their arms.

ithink only my defender will retire. 34 years old. stock player.

than the rest all 30 or younger.

LOL. yeaa. they bought 2 skilled players? but ah pek already...

one push , they fall and break their arms.

ithink only my defender will retire. 34 years old. stock player.

than the rest all 30 or younger.
    lich.

domino pizza f.c is lich.

Deregistered

lich.

domino pizza f.c is lich.
    LOL. i serve Pizzas as well.. hehehe

but still poor currently ..

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast