Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

REDS SET TO SIGN KEANE - REPORT

Liverpool are reportedly set to sign striker Robbie Keane, although Tottenham will demand around 20million for the Republic of Ireland international.

According to the Liverpool Echo the deal could be completed in the next 48 hours after Spurs boss Juande Ramos admitted he may need to balance the books.

The former Leeds and Coventry forward is believed to be desperate for a dream move to Anfield and Ramos' comments at a pre-season training camp in Spain appeared to suggest Keane and Dimitar Berbatov could be on their way.

He said: "We will see what happens there, but we are talking about two very important players.

"For the moment they are with us, but whatever happens the idea is to have a great squad, with the potential to allow us to aim to improve on what we managed last season.

"We have to be realistic and see what we are starting with and who we are competing against.

"There are some big clubs who have spent a lot of money over many years and have a certain advantage. In fact they claim they want to sign some of our players.

"At Tottenham, we have had a clear philosophy regarding buying and selling for years. The idea is signing young players, promising and talented ones, and if important offers for older players are made, studying it to see what is the best for the club."

Keane is valued in the region of 20m having only cost Spurs 7m in 2002 but Liverpool will try to get that figure down.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 19th July 2008 at 01:42 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

20m GBP for rob keane.

pls someone tell me raf999 is joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    20m GBP for rob keane.

pls someone tell me raf999 is joking.
    Why Keane???? And definitely 20m GBP is daylight robbery
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Why Keane???? And definitely 20m GBP is daylight robbery
    20m GBP. we're carrot.

O`NEILL WAITS FOR REDS` RESPONSE

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill is still awaiting a response from Liverpool after holding further talks with Gareth Barry.

Liverpool have spent the summer chasing Barry, but have been unable to agree a fee with Villa for the midfielder.

O'Neill confirmed last week that he had sent his Premier League rivals a letter to outline the club's demands for their captain.

Barry has admitted his desire to join Liverpool, but returned to training with Villa on Wednesday as the situation remained unchanged.

The England international held further talks with O'Neill on Thursday and the Villa boss has confirmed there has been no progress on the matter.

"I've spoken to him this week and he reiterated a desire to join Liverpool," O'Neill told the club's official website.

"So the situation remains unchanged, we're still waiting to hear back from Liverpool."

Barry will miss Villa's Intertoto Cup tie with Danish club Odense BK on Saturday after picking up a foot injury upon his return to training.

O`NEILL WAITS FOR REDS` RESPONSE

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill is still awaiting a response from Liverpool after holding further talks with Gareth Barry.

Liverpool have spent the summer chasing Barry, but have been unable to agree a fee with Villa for the midfielder.

O'Neill confirmed last week that he had sent his Premier League rivals a letter to outline the club's demands for their captain.

Barry has admitted his desire to join Liverpool, but returned to training with Villa on Wednesday as the situation remained unchanged.

The England international held further talks with O'Neill on Thursday and the Villa boss has confirmed there has been no progress on the matter.

"I've spoken to him this week and he reiterated a desire to join Liverpool," O'Neill told the club's official website.

"So the situation remains unchanged, we're still waiting to hear back from Liverpool."

Barry will miss Villa's Intertoto Cup tie with Danish club Odense BK on Saturday after picking up a foot injury upon his return to training.
    Best is Liverpool drop their bid for Barry. After that Villa will be left with a highly paid and unhappy player in their squad who will not be able to play
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Best is Liverpool drop their bid for Barry. After that Villa will be left with a highly paid and unhappy player in their squad who will not be able to play
    bestest is dun spend $$ on both curry berry n robbo keen.

spend the $$ on david Villa!!!

bestest is dun spend $$ on both curry berry n robbo keen.

spend the $$ on david Villa!!!
    Noooo. spend on ronaldo... can teach rafa how to form circles, teach other players how to fall easily....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Noooo. spend on ronaldo... can teach rafa how to form circles, teach other players how to fall easily....
    not that rich..
    Christna Regina is valued at 80million that Real Kuniang bid.

which can easily get Lionel Messi. at maybe around 20m-30m. but i doubt Barcalona will be selling him off.

i would rather prefer rafa999 to go try evaluate and bid on Lionel Messi.

Liverpool have confirmed Steven Gerrard has returned home from the club's training camp in Switzerland for treatment on a groin injury.
    The Reds' captain will miss this evening's clash with Wisla Krakow as well as next week's fixture with Hertha Berlin in Germany.

"Steven has a slight groin strain which will keep him out for between seven and ten days," said club spokesman Ian Cotton.

"He has left the training camp to return to Melwood where he will receive treatment on the injury."

Aiyah... signs of age liao...

Liverpool have confirmed Steven Gerrard has returned home from the club's training camp in Switzerland for treatment on a groin injury.
    The Reds' captain will miss this evening's clash with Wisla Krakow as well as next week's fixture with Hertha Berlin in Germany.

"Steven has a slight groin strain which will keep him out for between seven and ten days," said club spokesman Ian Cotton.

"He has left the training camp to return to Melwood where he will receive treatment on the injury."

Aiyah... signs of age liao...
    oh no!!!!

INTER COULD TURN TO ALONSO

Inter Milan will turn to Liverpool's Xabi Alonso should they miss out on Frank Lampard, according to reports in Italy.

Alonso had been strongly linked with a summer move to Juventus before the Serie A giants ended their interest in the Spanish schemer.

The Reds had lined up Gareth Barry to replace Alonso, but have found agreeing a fee with Aston Villa a tough nut to crack.

Inter, under the guidance of new manager Jose Mourinho, are keen to bolster their midfield options and have been considering options.

The Nerazzurri have made no secret of their desire to bring Chelsea's Lampard, but so far no fee has been agreed for his services.

With Mourinho requesting midfield reinforcements and having failed in a move for Napoli's Marek Hamsik, Alonso is now on their radar.

INTER COULD TURN TO ALONSO

Inter Milan will turn to Liverpool's Xabi Alonso should they miss out on Frank Lampard, according to reports in Italy.

Alonso had been strongly linked with a summer move to Juventus before the Serie A giants ended their interest in the Spanish schemer.

The Reds had lined up Gareth Barry to replace Alonso, but have found agreeing a fee with Aston Villa a tough nut to crack.

Inter, under the guidance of new manager Jose Mourinho, are keen to bolster their midfield options and have been considering options.

The Nerazzurri have made no secret of their desire to bring Chelsea's Lampard, but so far no fee has been agreed for his services.

With Mourinho requesting midfield reinforcements and having failed in a move for Napoli's Marek Hamsik, Alonso is now on their radar.
    aiyoo...

wah lao i already pang chance give u all win u still draw haha
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    wa u return liao

ya so paiseh, draw with u at my home ground.

taurean disappeared...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    welcome back!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

aiyoo...
    we dun want curry betty lah... we oso dun want rubber king

jus keep alonso n sign villa!

after monday's game, if taurean still no return, i think we let dfstan take over his reign.

how???

Member/Tangshooter

after monday's game, if taurean still no return, i think we let dfstan take over his reign.

how???
    can replace a team halfway thru the season?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast